PDA

View Full Version : serious problem

holydiver123
09-29-2012, 10:55 AM
hey guys, just want to let u know ive a rupture, hernia, i hope thats the right description ^^ it might happen by squating... so in a week they cut me up and repair this shit :-D (a pice of gut hangs out my belly ^^)

the good thing is, i found a doc who is pro steroids, he will take a look on my blood, liver etc, so after all this shit is over i will have blood tests to post etc.

greets

Roaddkingg
09-29-2012, 12:46 PM
Dang brother I'm sorry to hear aboutr this.
One thing I do and have for some time is I wear a stretchable belt I bought at wallmart under my shirt very tight and then always use my training belt over the top.
It has really helped me to keep everything tight. Plus it helps my abdominal area sweat and I think that may help me just a bit to keep my ab's more toned.
After this surgery it may take some time to recover BUT you will be better than before.
They use a mesh and since they know you train hard I have heard sometimes they double this up for even more strength in the future.
I hope you recover soon and everything goes well.
Hang in there bro.

PAiN
09-29-2012, 04:44 PM
So sorry to hear brother. I know it sucks being injured. Take the right amount of time off and don't rush things. Keep us updated bro.

Dath
09-30-2012, 02:39 PM
Damn Bro,
Honestly hate hearing these kinda things-we all put in SO much work and in just a matter of a few seconds we can suffer an injury that sets us back.
The bright spot is you will recover and not to rush it and set yourself back further, the bigger bright spot :)
Is you seem to have a Doc that is educated and sees the benefits AAS can offer as treatment in one's life.
Best of luck and keep us updated how this all turns out brother.

holydiver123
09-30-2012, 09:39 PM
thanks to all, its not the first time i had to recover, last year i broke ma hand and i takes 10 weeks till i can start lifting heavy with that one but my legs at this time where awesome :-D after 10 weeks my arms felt like ive never liftet a dumbell before... im afraid of the first squads after this surgery -.-

but yea, all this will pass by and my new doc is awesome, uses roids, trains for decades and is doc for some athletes, so he know whats goin on :-) that gives a good thrusty feeling.

bigpimpdaddy
09-30-2012, 10:01 PM
Hang in there brother... You will make it.. I had the same thing happen to me.Right in the middle of my belly also...But you will have to lay off for at least 8 weeks or so.. And then you should only do very light weights..

Camzilla
09-30-2012, 11:12 PM
Hey Bro, dont get down. I had a hernia about 5 months ago. Would pop out right above my belly button whenever I lifted heavy. I got to the point where I would put a rolled up dishrag under my belt to hold myself together bcuz I was too focused on lifting. Finally went to the doc and the sent to the OR 10 days later. Sewed my belly up, and put in the mesh. No lifting for 120 days. I did as they said and have been easing into it. No issues thus far.

Stay positive, chin up/head down! Youre gonna be fine Bro.

Mick4
09-30-2012, 11:50 PM
The surgery itself isnt too bad its the recovery that sucks. You will feel great in a couple weeks after the surgery, but ease into things. You definately dont want to suffer a dehisence that could have avoided by easing back into training.

holydiver123
10-11-2012, 08:52 AM
finally out of jail... (hospital) it was hell, after the anesthesia i felt like a huge train parking on my chest, hard to breath and my mouth was 100% dry, fully dehydrated, i got 5 infusions till i got a bit better feeling. heartrate was 160 and pressure 165. i felt so shitty i cant tell -.-

i got 3 hernias, both sides and one small in the middle of my belly, i got 2 grids in both sides which are 14 cm x 9cm Oo, 4 weeks no training fuck this shit...

akhusker
10-11-2012, 09:18 AM
Dang man sorry about all this pain and suffering your going through, hate to hear stuff like this happening to people, I understand how much it sucks to not be 100% I'm still dealing with a broken scaphoid in my wrist, can't lift or grab or do anything with this hand, I'm almost to the point where I'm gonna just cut off my hand and get attachments so I can lift again, haha, anyways I hope you recover fast and are better than before my friend!

holydiver123
10-12-2012, 10:11 AM
Dang man sorry about all this pain and suffering your going through, hate to hear stuff like this happening to people, I understand how much it sucks to not be 100% I'm still dealing with a broken scaphoid in my wrist, can't lift or grab or do anything with this hand, I'm almost to the point where I'm gonna just cut off my hand and get attachments so I can lift again, haha, anyways I hope you recover fast and are better than before my friend!

my best wishes for you too! the doc told me that the grids didnt hold anything, its the weave the body creates after the op and i can feel it under my skjin, on both sides its like... a small salami on the point wher the hernia was.. ^^ salami xD i dont know how to describe it better sorry for that, thers something growing under the skin, you can feel "grain" structure of it. think its a good sign, and thers a chance of 1 to 3% to break it again so i think this will not happen again.

Camzilla
10-12-2012, 12:01 PM
By grids do you mean the mesh? I had the mesh put in on mine. I hated the down time but totally glad I did it. Im still kinda paranoid since ive been so used to it being there lol. I told my surgeon that ive been too apprehensive to squat heavy. Her response: stop being such a bitch, i do good work. Lol! No shit, honestly.
We work together and I rag her ass all the time about being so young. And I give her shit about being from SC. I love SC, but she doesnt think so.
The healing for me was more mental than physical. But then again, I only had one incision site. Gluck Brother!

Roaddkingg
10-12-2012, 03:07 PM
I hope you heal up fine and recover fast but do as they say and take it easy.
The worst thing in the world would be to rush things and get hurt again.
You will be fine, it just takes time.

PAiN
10-12-2012, 08:20 PM
finally out of jail... (hospital) it was hell, after the anesthesia i felt like a huge train parking on my chest, hard to breath and my mouth was 100% dry, fully dehydrated, i got 5 infusions till i got a bit better feeling. heartrate was 160 and pressure 165. i felt so shitty i cant tell -.-

i got 3 hernias, both sides and one small in the middle of my belly, i got 2 grids in both sides which are 14 cm x 9cm Oo, 4 weeks no training fuck this shit...

Fuck bro that sucks. Hang in there man and like everyone said stay positive.

Get well soon.

holydiver123
10-21-2012, 11:54 AM
my last post got deleted or something, might be the update, so again:

mesh :-D yes, sorry for using wrong words sometimes. of course i stay positive, its the only way, my doc wont let me train till jan 2013.... he said the risk is too high, with dezember i can start lifting really light weights and very carefully to get the body prepared for the real workout in jan. but i think i will recover very fast, its my will ive a strong one, i will train my ass of :-) iŽll just be very carfefull with squatting the first time..... i love heavy squating.

Camzilla
10-21-2012, 12:37 PM
Its been 6 months for me and Im squatting and dl again. No more raw lifts ever again tho lol.