PDA

View Full Version : Cash verse’s bitcoin

Valcon
07-12-2019, 04:15 PM
I have a question, why can’t you send cash for your order and save the fees for bit coin or WU?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sa355355
07-12-2019, 05:13 PM
I have a question, why can’t you send cash for your order and save the fees for bit coin or WU?

How do you propose getting the cash to the source without bitcoin, WU, MG, etc?

9TMARE
07-12-2019, 05:26 PM
CIM but it’s to much of a risk and not many sponsors will accept this unless maybe just maybe you have a super good relationship with them. WU is safer, Bitcoin is the safest

Valcon
07-12-2019, 05:36 PM
How do you propose getting the cash to the source without bitcoin, WU, MG, etc?

Mail them cash.

Valcon
07-12-2019, 05:41 PM
CIM but it’s to much of a risk and not many sponsors will accept this unless maybe just maybe you have a super good relationship with them. WU is safer, Bitcoin is the safest

Still can’t see the extra risk,

With WU there is a paper trail back to you, that seem to be a bigger risk

9TMARE
07-12-2019, 05:56 PM
I can’t speak for the sponsors but I would say it’s more of the cash floating around in the mail. Possibly getting lost, possibly getting opened under suspicion.
I think with WU the cash just needs to be picked up in a store which they probably already have the cash in that store. Bitcoin is instant. Pretty much zero travel time. Sooner they receive it sooner it ships.

I did CIM for years. I didn’t even know about WU or BTC. I had no issue at all. Now with BTC I don’t even have to move an inch. I’m sure each sponsor has their reasons and I would think mainly from a security standpoint.

IRISHOAK
07-12-2019, 06:28 PM
Cash is safe BUT what happens when its lost? You see how some people act when they dont get a tracking # 30 seconds after they order? Imagine all the "so&so labs ripped me off, sent cash and didnt get my order" !

IRISHOAK
07-12-2019, 06:29 PM
Too many would try to scam saying they sent amd didnt recieve

Valcon
07-12-2019, 06:55 PM
This is on western union privacy statement

We may transmit personal information we possess in connection with a sale or transfer of all or part of our business. We may also disclose your personal information globally, as required or permitted by applicable laws and regulations, to regulatory and financial authorities, law enforcement bodies, courts, governments or government agencies, to meet compliance and legal obligations or to assert or defend the rights and interests of Western Union or others.

thebear
07-12-2019, 07:05 PM
Mail them cash.

Mail them cash [emoji23]
1. So what would they do with all this cash, put it under their bed?
2. Isn’t there risk in sending tons of cash through mail...yes.
3. Could there be counterfeit thugs who scam, yes.

Bitcoin is so easy with very little fees. I use cash app to block chain and don’t put any in my wallet until I am ready to buy. I might lose 2-3$ on exchange and sending fees but who cares. If you can’t afford to lose a few bucks then you shouldn’t be ordering what your ordering [emoji6]

I am a part time Proctologist and full time Gynecologist.

Valcon
07-12-2019, 07:50 PM
Mail them cash [emoji23]
1. So what would they do with all this cash, put it under their bed?
2. Isn’t there risk in sending tons of cash through mail...yes.
3. Could there be counterfeit thugs who scam, yes.

Bitcoin is so easy with very little fees. I use cash app to block chain and don’t put any in my wallet until I am ready to buy. I might lose 2-3$ on exchange and sending fees but who cares. If you can’t afford to lose a few bucks then you shouldn’t be ordering what your ordering [emoji6]

I am a part time Proctologist and full time Gynecologist.

[emoji23]
1. deposit in the account with the rest of there money
2. I see no more risk sending cash to a TRUSTED source as to bitcoin
3. Not for sure if your talking about counterfeit money or counterfeit gear, if the source receives counterfeit money, he shouldn’t sent back any gear, and a source can send counterfeit gear “if its bitcoin”

I’m new here and I’m not familiar with bitcoin, ( I need to learn more), but the question was comparing WU/ bitcoin to cash, with WU there is a paper trail back to the sender, (authorities can see these transactions)

With cash there is no paper trail back to the sender. (Authorities can’t see the senders transaction)

[emoji846]