PDA

View Full Version : GHS - Growth Hormone SECRETAGOGUES

Kragh
09-29-2012, 07:41 PM
(Sorry the bad English translate)

WHAT IS GHS - AND HOW DOES IT WORK?

GHS (Growth Hormone Secretagogues) are a group of substances that can cause the release (secretion) of stored v?ksthormen from the pituitary gland. So this is the definition of the substances which can be termed GHS. In the body, we have two main substances that have this feature. Ghrelin is the first thing I want to mention in this context.

Ghrelin is a peptide having a number of functions. It is produced primarily in the cells of the stomach, from which it is released as a hormone that moves into the brain and provide a starvation response. Ghrelin is also produced by cells in the hypothalamus where it also may be released. The desired effect here is not hunger induction, but fungrerer Ghrelin as a neurotransmitter that activates the release of growth hormone from the pituitary gland. This happens repeatedly during the day and overall it is a part of the normal hormone release in the body.

Ghrelin is identified as a GHRP (Growth Hormone Releasing Peptide).

Ghrelin has the additional effect that it inhibits the release of somatostatin. Somatostatin has an opposite effect of GHS - it inhibits (prevents) the release of growth hormone and is therefore called GHIH (Growth Hormone inhibiting Hormone). The fact that ghrelin has an inhibitory effect on the release of Somatostatin is important to know, remember this.

The second substance having a growth hormone-releasing effect, GHRH (Growth Hormone Releasing Hormone). GHRH has a not particularly common name, namely somatocrinin, but which is better known as GHRH or GRF (Growth-Hormone Releasing Factor). GHRH is also produced by cells in the hypothalamus and is released therefrom, whereby it binds to receptors on the pituitary, where it stimulates the release of growth hormone. An important factor in the GHRH and the release of growth hormone is that GHRH is very difficult to induce the release of growth hormone if Somatostatin is present. This is, however, important for the pulsed release of growth hormone, which is natural. In general it can be said that somatostatin and GHRH is released from the hypothalamus alternately, ensuring a very strong pulsed release profile of growth hormone.

Exogenous administration

The effect of the two substances described above are of course extremely interesting in BB ?jenmed, but there are a few problem-style liner. Ghrelin and GHRH are produced both in Hypothalmus and only "float" a few centimeters away and their receptors in the pituitary gland, located just below the hypothalamus. One can imagine that a short half-life is not a problem. And sure enough, the half-life is very short. The half-life is so short that the vast majority Ghrelin (GHRP) and GHRH is degraded after a few minutes. This is as described, however, is not a problem, since the distance between the two must travel is extremely short. The problem is, however, quite different if we tried to manage the two substances exogenously by example. SubQ, intramuscular or intra-venous injection. This distance is much larger and the vast majority will be degraded before it has a chance to bind to receptors on the pituitary gland.

We know the problem from anabolic steroids, which repeated administration due Short half-life can also be a problem factor. It was solved by affixing the steroid ester, thus half-life is increased. Unfortunately, this can not be directly related to peptide and protein world, why a different approach should be used. The most commonly used method for such problems is more random than you would think.

Very often it is a matter of trial and error. Either works a change or it does not. There are naturally some good prediction models, but the results are never safe.

What one dir actually does is to investigate peptide composition and make changes thereby. The result is analogues (derivatives) of the original fabric, where it is hoped that the properties you wish expressed in vivo (in the body). As mentioned earlier, is made many experiments of this type, and we end up out of many kinds of drugs. This is also the reason why today we have a long list of GHRP and GHRH analogues. All together substances which are inspired by the natural hormone, but with altered properties.

The primary desired property in the GHS category was increased half-life. Secondary wanted a strong binding to the appropriate receptors and weak binding to receptors, with undesirable effect.

GHRP is a group of compounds which are analogs of the human hormone ghrelin. This includes:

Hexarelin
GHRP6
GHRP2
Ipamorelin
+ A few more

GHRH is a group of compounds which are analogs of the human GHRH (somatocrinin / GRF). This includes:

Sermorelin
modGRF 1-29
CJC-1295
CJC-1293
+ Many more

So we are left with two lists of substances by exogenous administration to a greater or lesser extent, causes the release of growth hormone.

Synergistic effect

As mentioned earlier, reduced GHRHs growth hormone releasing effect strongly by somatostatin. This is the reason that the GHRH administered by itself provides only a very weak growth hormone release. If a GHRP and GHRH are administered simultaneously, the inhibitory effect of Somatostatin GHRPen increase GH release caused by GHRH. So this is what we can call a synergistic effect, which means that the result of co-administration results in a greater growth hormone release than the sum of the two separately.

A GHRP can easily give growth hormone release for themselves, but I would always recommend that you add a GHRH analogue of the above reason. However, I would never recommend the use of a GHRH analog for itself - it simply can not pay.

Ghrelin and GHRH analogues

Below I have listed the Ghrelin and GHRH analogues, which I recommend you to choose from. This is because the relationship between power / side / price and is simply a general recommendation. As can be read above, there are others. I will not spend time, to describe analogues which I feel is worth mentioning.

GHRP (ghrelin) analogs:

GHRP6 (Provides strong hunger, but this can also be used if you are crafty enough)
GHRP2 (Almost no hunger, but release, small amounts of cortisol and prolactin. This CAN cause sleep difficulties at pre bed shot, I feel it is not even before doses of 300mcg). GHRP2 is approx. 30% stronger than GHRP6 and Ipamorelin terms of GH release.
Ipamorelin (no hunger, no cortisol and prolactin no. Super fat peptide, which unfortunately cost then. Latest generation GHRP can be purchased)

GHRH analogue:

modGRF (1-29) This is the only one I recommend, since this peptide has a suitable half-life (approximately 30 minutes) and this is either too long or too short. What is important to understand is that we want pulsatile GH release. This is achieved by the use of peptides which have a long half-life sufficient to give an effect. But not long enough to cause GH bleed. GH bleed gives u?nskedede effects (see below).

Above described both effects and side effects of the various analogues. This is described in more detail in the next section.

DOSE

The studies carried describes a concept called saturation dose. This refers to the maximum dose that can be used with linear yield. In most studies indicate saturation dose to be 1mcg/kg body weight.

What we can use this to is that we know it is cost effective to dose up to saturation dose. If we dispense more we will not get the same yield that can be expected at doses below saturation dose.

It is easiest to understand with a few examples. We can expect that a dose of 80mcg gives a GH release in 3iu GH (for example), if a dose of 40mcg give 1.5 IU. So there is a linear relationship between dose and dividends. If we go over saturation dose disappear this context. So we will not get twice as much GH out of a dose of 200mcg, in relation to a dose of 100mcg (yield is more likely to be 70% of the double in this case).

For this reason, I recommend doses of 1mcg/kg of both GHRP and GHRH. By pure laziness and because peptides are still as cheap as they are, I recommend most often just 100mcg for a standard person. No matter whether the person weighs 80 or 105kg.

POWER

The effect of administration of GHS is primarily growth hormone release. So the administration will stimulate the pituitary gland to release stored growth hormone. The degree is released depends on how strong receptor binding is and how long half-life. We wish to all the administered dose has a chance to bind to a receptor. We do not want anything once, to be degraded before it has a chance. How strong receptor binding is dependent on the individual analog. Some are stronger than others but also have major side effects. GHRP2 has the strongest release, which GHRP6 and Ipamorelin have very similar GH release (GHRP2 about 30% more than the other two).

Other effects may induce hunger. I am writing this under this section, as it can also be an effect you want. GHRP6 induces the most powerful hunger (Ghrelin It looks like much at this point - see first paragraph). This can be exploited in a bulk period when large nutrient intake is desired. In the same way, it can be an undesirable side effect than the cut.
The effect of GH release I suppose, that we are all familiar with. If not, here is a short list that includes the most part.

HGH helps in memory and intelektuel expression.
HGH improves your sexual drive and performance.
HGH improves your immune system and prevent infection.
HGH improves fertility and sperm production.
HGH improves on Alzheimer's and Parkinson's syndromes.
HGH helps against hair loss.
HGH regeneration of the brain, heart, nyererne, and other organs.
HGH pre-derer ability to physical exercise and endurance.
HGH helps in faster recovery, wounds and fraktuerer incl.
HGH increases muscle mass without training.
HGH reduces high blood pressure.
HGH reduces cellulite and fat cells.
HGH increases HDL cholesterol.
HGH reduces LDL cholesterol.
HGH increases energy, strength and endurance.
HGH elaverer mood and reduce depression.
HGH strengthens bones.
HGH improves your sleep.
HGH is opposed osteoporosis.
HGH improves skin elasticity and thickness.
HGH prevents wrinkles.
HGH improves mineral balance.

SIDE

The side effects of the use of the GHS for inducing growth hormone release are generally very mild.
Most GHRP analogs have undesirable effects in terms of prolactin and cortisol release. In general, the release of these indifferent in the small quantities involved, but it is important to know. Cortisol release is the side effect most struggling with, as it can prevent sleep. GHRP2 is clearly the Ghrelin analogous to the strongest cortisol release.

Other side effects include the usual rHGH side effects. Noisy and pain, Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, etc. However, I would stress that it is far fewer who experience these side effects by using GHS - versus rHGH.

BENEFITS IFT. 191 AA RECOMBINANT HGH

There are two main advantages.

One is that GHS-induced growth hormone release gives us a pulse of all the natural growth hormone isoforms. Recombinant HGH consists of only one isoform. It should be obvious that the body has multiple isoforms of a reason.

The other is that the GHS induces growth hormone release with a pulsed profile. This is very important in several respects and this release profile seen in the vast majority of hormones in the body. As an example, I can mention that pulsed growth hormone release is very important for proper enzyme production in the liver. Moreover, the natural growth hormone pulsing the main tool in the maintenance of the biological clock. This is the primary reason for growth hormone anti-aging effect is. Well not with growth hormone itself, but rather in the release profile.

The pulsed release has the advantage that the systemic levels of IGF-1 will not increase beyond the normal range. This is due to pulsed GH release primarily stimulates endocrine / paracrine production of IGF-1, whereas the exogenously administered recombinant HGH has a long half-life, thereby leading to supraphysiological systemic IGF-1 levels.

GHS and rHGHs half-life in the body is illustrated in the graph below. Note the pulsed profile. (SEE ATTACHMENT)

GUIDELINES

There are a few guidelines that should be followed when using GHS.

First and foremost, you should staircase up. The vast majority may avoid side effects by increasing the dose and frequency of administration slowly. An escalation proposals can be seen below:

Day 1-3: 50/50mcg GHRP / GHRH pre-bed.
Day 4-6: 50/50mcg GHRP / GHRH morning and pre-bed.
Day 7-9: 50/50mcg GHRP / GHRH morning, afternoon / PWO and pre-bed.
Day 10-12: 75/75mcg GHRP / GHRH morning, afternoon / PWO and pre-bed.
Day 13 ->: 100/100mcg GHRP / GHRH morning, afternoon / PWO and pre-bed.

One should not manage GHS combo more often than every 3 hour. This is because the pituitary gland to reach to synthesize and replenish stocks with growth hormone. In addition, you get more out of the dose if the stomach is empty. The stomach 3 hours after a meal.

Also, one should avoid fat and carbohydrate intake until 15-30 minutes after GHS administration. This is due to the fat and carbohydrate inhibits growth hormone release significantly. Protein has no effect, start possibly your meal with protein and follow with fat / carbs efeterf?lgende. In addition, you get more out of the dose if the stomach is empty. The stomach 3 hours after a meal.

PROTOCOLS

Generally, I recommend administration 3 times daily. Morning, afternoon / PWO and pre-bed. However, there are a few variations as can be seen below. I have written protocols based on different objectives.

Dose timing is very important if you want optimum results. If you only need a single dose daily, I recommend always pre-bed because sleep is very important for refund. The dosage just before bedtime is best, but up to 30 minutes before is fine.

For fat loss, I recommend dosing on an empty stomach in the morning (here, the body has fasted for 8 + hours). GH pulse is strong FFA release (free fatty acids) and this agreement opens the possibility to burn them. One obvious possibility is tomorrow steady state (120-140 beats / min) cardio in the fasted state. Like, followed by a period of fasted 2 + hours, when the body is still at an increased fat burning during this period. 30-60 minutes of cardio appropriate.

For muscle growth is a Post Workout dose optimal, as it will help the body resitution and increase protein synthesis.

General anti-aging:
One 100/100mcg GHRP / GHRH shot pre-bed.

Fat loss and anti-aging:
100/100mcg GHRP / GHRH morning on an empty stomach and 100/100mcg GHRP / GHRH pre-bed.

Increase muscle mass and anti-aging:
100/100mcg GHRP / GHRH PWO and 100/100mcg GHRP / GHRH pre-bed.

All effects; increase in muscle mass, fat loss, anti-aging, etc..:
100/100mcg GHRP / GHRH morning, afternoon / PWO and pre-bed.

All-out:
100/100mcg GHRP / GHRH every 3 hour.

Regarding Fettab I recommend always that manages the day's first dose in the morning on an empty stomach and grow some cardio I fasted state. This is due to a growth hormone is a good FFA release.

The usual dose is as above 100mcg of each peptide. At very low body weight (<70kg) or if you are female, I would recommend 50-75mcg instead.

STABILITY AND STORAGE

In general, these peptides are highly stable. Storage at room temperature is possible over long periods, both in freeze-dried and reconstituted. However, I recommend that you keep the peptides as well you can.

In freeze-dried state, I recommend storing in the freezer. Here, the peptides remain in consecutive years.

In reconstituted state, I recommend refrigerator storage. Here is the shelf life great. You can also store large amounts of reconstituted peptide in the freezer, but you should avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.

My recommendation:

Freeze-dried state - min. -18C in a freezer

Reconstituted - max +5 in refrigerator

FAQ

Below are listed frequently asked questions and answers.

Can I use CJC-1295 as GHRH analog?
I would not recommend. CJC-1295 has a very long half-life because it binds to albumin. The half-life is about. 8 days, and therefore contributes to an undesirably GH "bleed", which provides an effect similar to exogenously applied GH.

Can I combine GHS and rHGH?
Yes, you can. However, it requires that you are very structured and observe a few rules. If this is done properly, you can cheat your body, believing that the exogenous HGH is part of its own GH release. What you do is to manage your GHS, wait approx. 15 minutes and then administer MAX 2 IU rhGH.

What can I do if I do not sleep well or have difficulty falling asleep using GHRP2?
Use another GHRP pre-bed, for example. Ipamorelin. It is very cost effective to use for example. GHRP2 2xED and Ipamorelin 1xpre bed.

What do you think?
I use GHRP2/modGRF during the day and Ipamorelin / modGRF pre-bed. All times in doses of 100/100mcg.

What does endocrine / paracrine production of IGF-1?
This is IGF-1 produced in and around the cells, which then immediately activated by this.

Can I run a GHRP for themselves?
Yes, it's easy for you. GHRPer gives a pretty good GH release for themselves, whereas GHRH do not. You can easily run a GHRP (GHRP2 / 6 or Ipamorelin) for themselves, with excelled results.
Power / price-wise I do not feel that it is worthwhile.

Will using GHS suppress my own growth hormone production and release?
No, quite the contrary. It is documented that GHS use can lead to a reinforcement of the natural release pattern.

How much sektreteret GH can I expect?
You can expect 12 + iu released by 3x100/100mcg GHRP2/modGRF ED

Can women use GHS?
Yes, ponder, however, a lower dose.

How long can I run GHS?
You can run it from now and the rest of your life - which is my plan.

Can I use GHS if I have cancer in the family?
Yes, you can. GHS only results in some cases, elevated levels of systemic IGF (But never suprefysiologiske - unlike rHGH), so you do not have a significant increased risk of cancer development. GHS is an excellent alternative to rHGH if you are afraid of cancer.

I know you write "In general, I recommend administration 3 times daily. Morning, afternoon / PWO and pre-bed", but I think a little, one can just shoot it twice (2x150mcg example.)? or appropriations Mon ik have as much power from it?
You will not have as much effect, see section entitled on the dose and the concept of saturation dose. It may seem difficult to dose 3 times a day and you can easily make do with 2 little larger doses - but one should not expect the same effect.

Is there a big difference between that shoot 2 times ed with 100 mcg of each - to shoot 3 times a day?
Indeed, there are approx. 33% difference in growth hormone dividends. Not to say that it achieves much more - but I feel that it pays to administer 3 times daily.

bhcolex50x
09-29-2012, 10:12 PM
awesome write up bro, haven't read it all yet but what i have is great and saved it as a document haha

Camzilla
09-30-2012, 04:38 AM
Wow! Alot of good gouge Bro!

beanlicker
10-01-2012, 12:43 AM
I found an interesting article written on this in 2009, which referenced studies that have been conducted.

Here's the link: http://www.ironmanmagazine.com/growth-hormone-secretagogues/

bhcolex50x
10-01-2012, 02:09 AM
currently running 4iu rips/day and 150mcg ghrp-2 2x per day, going to change it up to 3-4x per day on ghrp at 100-150mcg and move the 2 hgh injections to 15min after ghrp injection 1 and 4, was previously taking ghrp and hgh within 1min of each other :) learned a lot from this, also looking to add cjc 1295 possibly

PAiN
10-01-2012, 04:00 AM
Great info bro. Tons of good info here.

tk123
10-01-2012, 06:57 PM
Wow very helpful thanks man!