PDA

View Full Version : Test crashing

w8lifter
07-12-2019, 08:30 PM
I thought I had two vials of Test E left. I didn’t. They were deca and boldenone. So here I am a week and a half after last T shot with no Test. I just ordered some but won’t be here for few days. I feeling weak and T levels crashing. I have deca, boldenone, Proviron, dianabol, exemestane, on hand. What can I take or do to mitigate T crashing?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

THX
07-12-2019, 08:32 PM
I thought I had two vials of Test E left. I didn’t. They were deca and boldenone. So here I am a week and a half after last T shot with no Test. I just ordered some but won’t be here for few days. I feeling weak and T levels crashing. I have deca, boldenone, Proviron, dianabol, exemestane, on hand. What can I take or do to mitigate T crashing?

Use dianabol until you get the test if you're afraid of loosing gains.

w8lifter
07-12-2019, 08:34 PM
Ok. Actually more worried about health affects of T levels getting too low. Good advice

Bigdaddyperk
07-12-2019, 08:34 PM

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkDont stress bro youll be ok....ive crashed mine before all way down to 40s ....youll be fine wait it out...the decca or eq wont do much in few days...lol youll survive

Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk

THX
07-12-2019, 08:36 PM
Ok. Actually more worried about health affects of T levels getting too low. Good advice

Don't worry too much about it. People live years and years with low test. But as I said, if it is because of you're afraid of loosing gains just use dianabol :)

JustinMoose
07-12-2019, 08:37 PM
You should be fine. Any sadness/bad thoughts just know it’s the test. Proviron might help but if you ordered it from a domestic sponsor here, you should just wait

robthomas
07-12-2019, 08:38 PM
Dbol alll day brother it will help with the mental game and give you energy ride the lightning

w8lifter
07-12-2019, 08:39 PM
Will do guys. Appreciate the advice. I asked my supplier to replace one fo the vials of Test e with Test prop so it affects quicker.

Bigdaddyperk
07-12-2019, 08:40 PM
Dbol alll day brother it will help with the mental game and give you energy ride the lightning

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkRob...what up bruthaa[emoji109][emoji109]
Yeah deff i do dbol all time...prob too often [emoji20][emoji23]

w8lifter
07-12-2019, 08:40 PM
Gettin old ain’t for sissies!

Bigdaddyperk
07-12-2019, 08:41 PM
Will do guys. Appreciate the advice. I asked my supplier to replace one fo the vials of Test e with Test prop so it affects quicker.

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkDont over think it bruthaa couple weeks aint gonna kill ya or do shit...more mental than anything..

IRISHOAK
07-12-2019, 08:46 PM
Dbol... 1 week off wont do any damage, if youve been on for several weeks with cyp or enth esters you should have a nice level built up. Dbol will carry your mood for you

robthomas
07-12-2019, 09:13 PM
Rob...what up bruthaa[emoji109][emoji109]
Yeah deff i do dbol all time...prob too often [emoji20][emoji23]

Just bought 500 bluehearts son!

Bigdaddyperk
07-12-2019, 09:19 PM
Just bought 500 bluehearts son!

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkAhhjj fuck..you know i love those