PDA

View Full Version : mixing gear

Tank
09-30-2012, 03:52 PM
I mix my gear in my syringe. I'm wondering if i can pre-mix my gear in a vail.
Or is that not a good idea.

ShortnWide
09-30-2012, 06:10 PM
There's two ways of thought on this subject.

1. Most people believe that mixing oils is fine. Two finished products in one pin will still be two separate compounds that enter the body and do their appropriate job unchanged.

2. Some people believe that mixing AAS will harm the compounds and make them less affective. Each compound should be shot in a dif body part and the bodypart should be aloud 5-7 days from next inject to aloe all absorption of from previous inject.

I def am a person who believes in mix my gear. Once a compound is a finished product, nothing but high heat and additives will change that.
But I def would not mix 2 different vials of compounds in to 1 bottle. There will be difffernet weights and makeups that will not mix exactly the amount a persons going to get when measuring with a pin and 2 seprate vials.

PAiN
10-01-2012, 01:05 AM

1. Most people believe that mixing oils is fine. Two finished products in one pin will still be two separate compounds that enter the body and do their appropriate job unchanged.

2. Some people believe that mixing AAS will harm the compounds and make them less affective. Each compound should be shot in a dif body part and the bodypart should be aloud 5-7 days from next inject to aloe all absorption of from previous inject.

I def am a person who believes in mix my gear. Once a compound is a finished product, nothing but high heat and additives will change that.
But I def would not mix 2 different vials of compounds in to 1 bottle. There will be difffernet weights and makeups that will not mix exactly the amount a persons going to get when measuring with a pin and 2 seprate vials.

Agreed. Exactly what I was going to post.

Camzilla
10-01-2012, 01:11 AM
Yep. Mix 5ml of GSO and 5ml of another oil and they will separate. Diff spec grav.

swolen22
08-04-2014, 04:52 AM
I prefer to just mix them in the syringe.

Hatefactory
08-04-2014, 11:04 PM
I was wondering if you could mix water based stuff like TNE with oil based gear like deca

slash75cmd
08-09-2014, 06:56 PM
If 2 or more compounds are of the same ester and mixed into the same vial, would the AAS be diminished? I've only been pinning for 3 years and I've always thought about mixing mast e and test e in one vial. I haven't considered doing it to different esters. (I know this is an old thread, but thanks for any responses. )

chrisotpherm
08-09-2014, 07:23 PM

Spot on.

chrisotpherm
08-09-2014, 07:25 PM
If 2 or more compounds are of the same ester and mixed into the same vial, would the AAS be diminished? I've only been pinning for 3 years and I've always thought about mixing mast e and test e in one vial. I haven't considered doing it to different esters. (I know this is an old thread, but thanks for any responses. )

There are so many variables with mixing compounds in vial and hoping it won't effect the other but wouldn't risk it brother due to the unseen things that one chemical component would do to another and lower the potency.

slash75cmd
08-09-2014, 07:29 PM
If 2 or more compounds are of the same ester and mixed into the same vial, would the AAS be diminished? I've only been pinning for 3 years and I've always thought about mixing mast e and test e in one vial. I haven't considered doing it to different esters. (I know this is an old thread, but thanks for any responses. )<br />
<br />
There are so many variables with mixing compounds in vial and hoping it won't effect the other but wouldn't risk it brother due to the unseen things that one chemical component would do to another and lower the potency.<br/>

OK, but what about compounds like sustanon or other blends? Wouldn't some if the ester weights diminish the effect of some of the compounds unequally?

ARCHANGEL ANABOLICS
08-09-2014, 07:42 PM
say u mix bold cyp n text cyp 300 mg each u ha a bottle of each and put them in one, each compound in its own vial is 300mg per ml it was brewed to hold that. Now u put them together it's hard to tell if each ml has equal amount of each compound. U may get 300 mg Test but 100 mg cyp or none it hard to tell with out it being brewed together ad a blend, also I'd think it may / could mess it up cuz if ba bb % in one differs from other I'd think mixing then would throw it off. I'd say stick to mixn in pin

slash75cmd
08-09-2014, 07:46 PM
say u mix bold cyp n text cyp 300 mg each u ha a bottle of each and put them in one, each compound in its own vial is 300mg per ml it was brewed to hold that. Now u put them together it's hard to tell if each ml has equal amount of each compound. U may get 300 mg Test but 100 mg cyp or none it hard to tell with out it being brewed together ad a blend, also I'd think it may / could mess it up cuz if ba bb % in one differs from other I'd think mixing then would throw it off. I'd say stick to mixn in pin<br/>

I get it and I won't mix. I realize that a shit-load of heat has a lot to do with proper blending/mixing. Thanks for the enlightenment.

ARCHANGEL ANABOLICS
08-09-2014, 08:20 PM
Bro that's what we here for

chrisotpherm
08-09-2014, 09:34 PM
say u mix bold cyp n text cyp 300 mg each u ha a bottle of each and put them in one, each compound in its own vial is 300mg per ml it was brewed to hold that. Now u put them together it's hard to tell if each ml has equal amount of each compound. U may get 300 mg Test but 100 mg cyp or none it hard to tell with out it being brewed together ad a blend, also I'd think it may / could mess it up cuz if ba bb % in one differs from other I'd think mixing then would throw it off. I'd say stick to mixn in pin
Thanks AA. You broke it down way better.

masteratarms
08-09-2014, 09:38 PM
I was wondering if you could mix water based stuff like TNE with oil based gear like deca
you can

rocky83
08-09-2014, 10:32 PM

^^Agreed. In the barrel of a pin is no problem because it's on a condensed smaller scale and you know the milligram of each compound you are putting in the barrel, but in a vial there is definitely more room for error and things can become unbalanced unless compounds were brewed together in same suspension.

Freedom
08-09-2014, 10:42 PM
If you're looking for convenience, preload your syringes for the week. Store them upright so they do not possibly drain out.

Example:

I use short esters and hit EOD. I load up 3 pins for the week and I'm ready.

bufbiker
08-10-2014, 03:02 PM

I have never tried it but have always been told by others that it is a big nono. Since oil and water do not mix it might create some absorption issues.
But I see that masteratarms says you can. I've always been told no, so maybe he's tried it with no negative effects.

slash75cmd
08-10-2014, 03:04 PM
I was wondering if you could mix water based stuff like TNE with oil based gear like deca<br />
<br />
<br />
No you cannot.<br/>

Why can't you?

Hatefactory
08-10-2014, 03:08 PM
I have never tried it but have always been told by others that it is a big nono. Since oil and water do not mix it might create some absorption issues.
But I see that masteratarms says you can. I've always been told no, so maybe he's tried it with no negative effects.

That was my thinking, I figured there was some sort of buoyancy issue that would make it distribute weird

Dick
08-10-2014, 03:32 PM
That was my thinking, I figured there was some sort of buoyancy issue that would make it distribute weird

I mixed some Test Suspension with Deca and it was fine, it was a little odd but it did the job. This is why I like TNE oil based so I can mix it more comfortably.

Hatefactory
08-10-2014, 04:06 PM
I mixed some Test Suspension with Deca and it was fine, it was a little odd but it did the job. This is why I like TNE oil based so I can mix it more comfortably.

Yeah I have had much better experiences with oil based TNE personally

slash75cmd
08-10-2014, 04:09 PM
Are you referring to mixing in the same vial or syringe?

BTW: The curious nerd in me says that this is a good dialogue.

Hatefactory
08-10-2014, 04:12 PM
Are you referring to mixing in the same vial or syringe?

BTW: The curious nerd in me says that this is a good dialogue.

I was talking about in the same pin

slash75cmd
08-10-2014, 04:17 PM
I was talking about in the same pin
Thanks. Thinking about a future winny/TNE run towards the fall. It'll be a short one because it would have to be ED. Same pin will be convenient.

I'm still learning.

masteratarms
08-10-2014, 06:07 PM
water and oil do not mix so they will never be soluble with eachother but if you draw them both Into the same syringe then shake it and Inject it won't effect how either one is absorbed, and actually since Water based winstrol used to clog needles when I would inject people I would mix a little EQ in with it and it actually prevented clogging

masteratarms
08-10-2014, 06:11 PM
If you're looking for convenience, preload your syringes for the week. Store them upright so they do not possibly drain out.

Example:

I use short esters and hit EOD. I load up 3 pins for the week and I'm ready.
I used to preload syringes with only if they were glass, I read that plastic will leach into the mixture so I just used glass syringes that came with some pre loaded EQ I bought one time

studmuffin
11-17-2014, 05:38 PM
This read answers a lot of questions for me.

DirtRider
11-24-2015, 03:18 AM
mix in syringe..

sgtanal
11-26-2015, 12:27 PM
I don't mix because I get extremely bad pip when I do

black-dragon
01-13-2016, 01:15 PM
If you're worried about uneven distribution of any of the compounds, just gently heat the vial for about 5 minutes.

mastermolnar
01-15-2016, 01:08 PM
Even if the compounds youre mixing were the same ester weight and carrier I dont see the benefit to combining into one vial. Vials arent exactly bulky or inconvenient

Wicked
04-06-2016, 06:42 AM

Agreed!

KPack
08-31-2016, 02:14 AM
I have been on TRT for 3 years. I have just ordered Mast E and started using it about 2 weeks ago. When I pin, there is no pain (at all). It is a slow push and a good massage after. Lately after mixing the Test and Mast in the same syringe, there is no pain immediately after, however, the next day there is major soreness around pin sight. Is there something I am doing wrong or should know? I have never done AAS and so I am learning. Thanks!!!

masteratarms
08-31-2016, 05:19 AM
I have been on TRT for 3 years. I have just ordered Mast E and started using it about 2 weeks ago. When I pin, there is no pain (at all). It is a slow push and a good massage after. Lately after mixing the Test and Mast in the same syringe, there is no pain immediately after, however, the next day there is major soreness around pin sight. Is there something I am doing wrong or should know? I have never done AAS and so I am learning. Thanks!!!
When I shoot two cc in separate pins I shoot one cc in one quad and one cc in the other however, if I mix them in one syringe I shoot it in the same leg which obviously causes more pip so if you were shooting both in the same leg already and just mixed it then the problem is something else (probably) if you started shooting an extra cc that will cause pip. If you want to you can hear water up in the microwave in a measuring cup for 2 min and then submerged the vial in the heated water about half way up the vial maybe a little more. It's not hot enough to damage it and imo it's better then heating the syringe and it definitely makes it easier to shoot. Good luck brother

roadie
09-13-2016, 02:56 PM
I always mix my oils and have never had an issue.

KPack
09-13-2016, 11:59 PM
When I shoot two cc in separate pins I shoot one cc in one quad and one cc in the other however, if I mix them in one syringe I shoot it in the same leg which obviously causes more pip so if you were shooting both in the same leg already and just mixed it then the problem is something else (probably) if you started shooting an extra cc that will cause pip. If you want to you can hear water up in the microwave in a measuring cup for 2 min and then submerged the vial in the heated water about half way up the vial maybe a little more. It's not hot enough to damage it and imo it's better then heating the syringe and it definitely makes it easier to shoot. Good luck brother
Right on Brother! Will try the heat.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

ctyler
12-09-2016, 06:39 PM
Never had problem mixing long esters in same pin. Short esters gives me pip and sometimes it can be major.