PDA

View Full Version : Realistic expectation of Slin/HGH

Micki420
07-15-2019, 02:17 AM
Hey guys!

In 3 weeks post show I will be finally entering off season and this year I’m excited.

Post show cycle:
300 test
600 primo
900 EQ

6iu HGH
Humalog slin 5iu pre workout 5iu post workout
may bump to 7-10iu post workout down the line.
Will be taken 3 times a week on Legs/back/chest days

Please give me feedback on what I realistically will expect from the slin usage in 12 weeks. So I don’t get ahead of myself!
thank you

hamsy523
07-15-2019, 02:14 PM
Hey guys!

In 3 weeks post show I will be finally entering off season and this year I’m excited.

Post show cycle:
300 test
600 primo
900 EQ

6iu HGH

Please give me feedback on what I realistically will expect from the slin usage in 12 weeks. So I don’t get ahead of myself!
thank you

I ran slin for 30 days and that’s all it took for me to figure out that unless your going all out and planning to go somewhere with your BB career there’s no real need. Don’t get me wrong, i had some amazing workouts, looked full as hell, and the pumps were amazing but damn it was just too much work and a little stressful with the whole hypoglycemic thing, and yes I did have one little scare and it wasn’t fun. I know guys who run it and they have it down to a science and love it.
Good luck with it bro.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

chadmack282
07-15-2019, 09:26 PM
Hey guys!

Post show cycle:
300 test
600 primo
900 EQ

6iu HGH

thank you

Just curious do u have some1 teaching u about safe slin usage or just reading & diving in?

Micki420
07-15-2019, 10:54 PM
Just curious do u have some1 teaching u about safe slin usage or just reading & diving in?

I have a coach that is a top tier coach and currently coaches Olympians and top IFBB competitors.
so, in other words, expensive lmfao.

if I didn’t get the chance to be his client I wouldn’t be doing this. Surprised I was approved to be taken on by him

maxmuscle1
07-16-2019, 06:27 AM
I like gh,humalog,and t3 micro.

Max

Micki420
07-16-2019, 12:16 PM

Max

What was your protocol and what gains did you notice in your run?

maxmuscle1
07-16-2019, 03:42 PM
What was your protocol and what gains did you notice in your run?

PM’d

maxmuscle1
07-16-2019, 03:53 PM
It was used on an off season bulker in the past and noticed a complete difference on a daily basis. I don’t recommend it anymore because of the danger factors but under the supervision of a physician, well let’s just say it’s a game changer for sure and I personally feel a lot of top people used these compounds after they built there base and moved up a level in size.

Max

Micki420
07-16-2019, 04:30 PM
It was used on an off season bulker in the past and noticed a complete difference on a daily basis. I don’t recommend it anymore because of the danger factors but under the supervision of a physician, well let’s just say it’s a game changer for sure and I personally feel a lot of top people used these compounds after they built there base and moved up a level in size.

Max

Thank you for this

maxmuscle1
07-16-2019, 05:09 PM
Thank you for this

Anytime Micki!

Max

Sqwuidd
07-16-2019, 05:43 PM
I m scared to start using insulin
it seems like its very complex and dangerous (but also beneficial )
I am sticking with oils and food - seems to be working for me at this point

RussianBot
07-16-2019, 06:00 PM
I am sticking with oils and food - seems to be working for me at this pointSeconded

Sent from my Galaxy Note 9 using Tapatalk

maxmuscle1
07-16-2019, 06:06 PM

OILS AND FOOD! Let’s make a thread on that! I like it!

Max

chadmack282
07-16-2019, 10:26 PM

I am in the same boat as U !!

Micki420
07-16-2019, 11:55 PM
I just wanna try some new shit. I’m adventurous LOL

Sqwuidd
07-17-2019, 12:06 AM
OILS AND FOOD! Let’s make a thread on that! I like it!

Max

Start it up bro I’ll participate for sure

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ranger15
07-17-2019, 12:14 AM
I agree with you guys also unless you’re a competing or professional athlete such as bodybuilder or w/e there’s no need for slin and other things. Me personally I’m just about long term health and looking good but that’s me. For the guys that do utilize it is an amazing compound and very beneficial insulin is the most anabolic compound period !

chadmack282
07-17-2019, 12:14 AM
I just wanna try some new shit. I’m adventurous LOL

My too I am just a curious mother fucked & want to experience how I respond to this or that.
Unfortunately that has also been a down fall in my life. At 1 point Many years ago I just had to see what a 10year run of continuous use of cocaine & opiates would do for Me.
Long story short it wasnt good & it wasn't pretty!!

Micki420
07-17-2019, 12:31 AM
Very thankful I am so against any other drugs.
i just pin to grow and get shredded and better myself.

occasionally smoke pot since 6 weeks out in prep cause you
physically can not sleep when you get to a certain point.

maxmuscle1
07-17-2019, 12:59 AM
Nothing wrong with a little thc/cbd!

Max

chadmack282
07-17-2019, 01:16 AM
Very thankful I am so against any other drugs.
i just pin to grow and get shredded and better myself.

occasionally smoke pot since 6 weeks out in prep cause you
physically can not sleep when you get to a certain point.

I don't smoke or dri k but in my opinion & from my 45years of life experience marijuana is a relatively harmless plant especially when compared to alcohol.
I am a pretty responsible daily PED user tho ;-) !!!

Drillit
07-17-2019, 01:18 AM

Max

Funny you say this. I will be running T4, slin and GH in my upcoming bulk. Solid combo!

Drillit
07-17-2019, 01:21 AM
My experience with slin thus far.... great pumps. Fullness is great and really helps to drive everything into your muscles. I like to pin it around the same time as my GH if possible.
I prefer fast acting slin (R) as I feel it’s more predictable and I know my window.

Micki420
07-17-2019, 12:55 PM
My experience with slin thus far.... great pumps. Fullness is great and really helps to drive everything into your muscles. I like to pin it around the same time as my GH if possible.
I prefer fast acting slin (R) as I feel it’s more predictable and I know my window.

Thank you for this.
how long did you cycle it?
What would you say you gained from it?
how much slin/GH?

Drillit
07-17-2019, 01:14 PM
Ran it on and off for 4 months with different protocols. I did 5 pre and 10-15 post for a bit. Toward the end when I was recomping out I did 2iu with my GH (5iu GH) in the AM and fasted cardio, then 5 with my breakfast and 15 post workout.
It kept me very full throughout the lean bulk and recomp. I ran it with my lean bulk and managed to keep 12lbs of lean mass and drop a little body fat. It was my best cycle/ blast to date. I’ll be running it again soon.

Micki420
07-17-2019, 02:59 PM
Ran it on and off for 4 months with different protocols. I did 5 pre and 10-15 post for a bit. Toward the end when I was recomping out I did 2iu with my GH (5iu GH) in the AM and fasted cardio, then 5 with my breakfast and 15 post workout.
It kept me very full throughout the lean bulk and recomp. I ran it with my lean bulk and managed to keep 12lbs of lean mass and drop a little body fat. It was my best cycle/ blast to date. I’ll be running it again soon.

Holy fuck......sign me up.