PDA

View Full Version : Sub Q Tren

john11
07-15-2019, 08:45 PM
Ive seen where test can be pinned sub Q. Does anyone know if Tren can be too.? Easier to measure low doses for my girlfriend. Thanks.

Bigdaddyperk
07-15-2019, 09:02 PM
Im pretty sure you can ..however i think intromuscular is obviously the best and most efficient method...better faster absorption ,less pip...but perhapps since your girl doing micro ammts ..may be fine ive heard of guys doing with other compounds...ive never done myself though ...hopefully someone who does sub q pinning will chime in...i know someone here does but cant remember who..

Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk

chadmack282
07-15-2019, 09:15 PM
What?
Sub Q is easier to see low dose, that doesn't make? sense to me.
U have your girl pinning tren ?
I see how much compound is in barrel when drawing not pinning.
Did i miss a whole bunch somehow?

RussianBot
07-15-2019, 09:18 PM
Ive seen where test can be pinned sub Q. Does anyone know if Tren can be too.? Easier to measure low doses for my girlfriend. Thanks.Lol! Seriously? You tryin to turn her into your boyfriend? Cause, that's what will happen.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 9 using Tapatalk

Bigdaddyperk
07-15-2019, 09:20 PM
Lol! Seriously? You tryin to turn her into your boyfriend? Cause, that's what will happen.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 9 using TapatalkTo be fair we have a female vet that has ran micro tren...that said she is a vet and knows her shit...but yes for the record i am against it...lol

Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk

RussianBot
07-15-2019, 09:25 PM
To be fair we have a female vet that has ran micro tren...that said she is a vet and knows her shit...but yes for the record i am against it...lol

Sent from my LG-H932 using TapatalkI think I kkow who you are talkin bout.

animal23
07-15-2019, 09:48 PM
I've heard guys on other boards do it. Main reason is to get away from the tren cough.

Gainzbruh
07-15-2019, 09:58 PM
Tren turns puppies into werewolves. Give your girlfriend hgh instead.

Ranger15
07-15-2019, 10:22 PM
I would never advise ANY Female to use Tren but I do have experience with sup-q of test and numbers were superior but to me it’s not worth the discomfort. I do have a buddy on here that strictly uses sub-q method with lots of bloods to back up better numbers let me see if I can get him to chime in.

john11
07-15-2019, 11:20 PM
Everything I've seen so far suggests about 5mgs eod to start. Then up to 5mg every day. Thats why the micro dosing.

john11
07-15-2019, 11:26 PM
Thanks guys.. I may take a little more time to think this over.

IRISHOAK
07-15-2019, 11:28 PM
If youre worried about tren cough, which wont be a concern at 5mgs ... Do this.... Get your self some grape seed oil, new vials and stoppers and a crimper... Blend the tren w gso so that .5ml = 5mg of tren. This way, you can use a regular pin and go intramuscular w/o pip or cough and easier to measure out 5mg. Tren sub q is going to irritate the skin worse. Blending will take the bite out. I made some tren ace mixed 50/50 with test enth in gso and its pip free, never a cough.

john11
07-15-2019, 11:35 PM
If youre worried about tren cough, which wont be a concern at 5mgs ... Do this.... Get your self some grape seed oil, new vials and stoppers and a crimper... Blend the tren w gso so that .5ml = 5mg of tren. This way, you can use a regular pin and go intramuscular w/o pip or cough and easier to measure out 5mg. Tren sub q is going to irritate the skin worse. Blending will take the bite out. I made some tren ace mixed 50/50 with test enth in gso and its pip free, never a cough.

That is a great idea. The only problem I really have is measuring a dose that low. Even in a 1mil syringe it's too much math for me. It's probably not worth it.

IRISHOAK
07-15-2019, 11:37 PM
What tren do you have? Ace? Whats the mg per ml? Ill do the math for you brother.

john11
07-16-2019, 01:19 AM
What tren do you have? Ace? Whats the mg per ml? Ill do the math for you brother.

100mg/ml. So, 50mg/.5 ml 25mg/.2.5 12.5mg/.1.25 6(ish)ml/whatever .5 of 1.25 is..lol 6mg will have to be close enough..jeez. She can just stick with winnie..That literally has to be the least amount of compound you could use at all for anything.

RussianBot
07-16-2019, 01:24 AM
100mg/ml. So, 50mg/.5 ml 25mg/.2.5 12.5mg/.1.25 6(ish)ml/whatever .5 of 1.25 is..lol 6mg will have to be close enough..jeez. She can just stick with winnie..That literally has to be the least amount of compound you could use at all for anything.Take 1ml of the Tren (100mg) and dilute with 9ml of carrier oil. Viola - you have 10mg/ml tren A.

IRISHOAK
07-16-2019, 01:31 AM
Take 1ml of the Tren (100mg) and dilute with 9ml of carrier oil. Viola - you have 10mg/ml tren A.

This ^^^^

john11
07-16-2019, 01:46 AM
Take 1ml of the Tren (100mg) and dilute with 9ml of carrier oil. Viola - you have 10mg/ml tren A.

Ok. Thats actually brilliant. Where do we get the oil..?

IRISHOAK
07-16-2019, 01:57 AM
Ok. Thats actually brilliant. Where do we get the oil..?

You can use food grade gso from the grocery store... Get a pyrex measuring cup and turkey thermometer... Sterilize the pyrex cup with rubbing alcohol, add gso and heat on stove top to 160deg and stir for few min (to ensure oil is bacteria free) Take it off the heat and let cool for like 10 min, extract your 9ml with a needless syringe and put in vial, add 1ml tren... Cap. Gently turn upside down/downside up until color is even. Gtg

IRISHOAK
07-16-2019, 01:58 AM
Use organic grape seed oil.

RussianBot
07-16-2019, 02:44 AM
I would recommend getting some syringe filters off Amazon - they're cheap, and filter the oil before mixing it in. The filter is what sterilizes it.

hamsy523
07-16-2019, 03:15 AM
Lol! Seriously? You tryin to turn her into your boyfriend? Cause, that's what will happen.

No shit. That tren will have her clit so big it will look like a baby’s arm holding a apple.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IRISHOAK
07-16-2019, 03:28 AM
No shit. That tren will have her clit so big it will look like a baby’s arm holding a apple.

HAAA! lmfao!

john11
07-16-2019, 12:26 PM

That should keep the doctor away.

john11
07-16-2019, 12:33 PM
You can use food grade gso from the grocery store... Get a pyrex measuring cup and turkey thermometer... Sterilize the pyrex cup with rubbing alcohol, add gso and heat on stove top to 160deg and stir for few min (to ensure oil is bacteria free) Take it off the heat and let cool for like 10 min, extract your 9ml with a needless syringe and put in vial, add 1ml tren... Cap. Gently turn upside down/downside up until color is even. Gtg

Ok,last dumb question. Where do I get vials and caps.. ?

Radman69
07-16-2019, 12:49 PM
What has become of our board lately :(

SloppyJ
07-16-2019, 12:53 PM

You need .22um syringe filter, and then just go ahead and get a sealed sterile vial. Be sure to vent the vial when you are adding anything to it. All of these can be found easily.

IRISHOAK
07-16-2019, 01:33 PM

Search "glass vials w/rubber stoppers" and "crimper" youll find it. Im not sure if sponsor on here carries that stuff but check, if they do please use a BOP source and keep the business in-house.

bigpapapumpaf
07-16-2019, 01:45 PM
GEEZ! All these posts about something so simple.

Sub Q is perfectly OK to use with anything. I've been doing so for a decade or longer. Absorption is not worse, it is different with test's to show that it maintains blood levels better but lets not get into all of that.

The easiest thing to do is try it. I use 29 ga insulin pins, its simple and painless. Leaves no scare tissue either.

As others have said tren is not a compound for females that want to remain feminine. Anything other than tren.

BPP

john11
07-16-2019, 04:40 PM
Search "glass vials w/rubber stoppers" and "crimper" youll find it. Im not sure if sponsor on here carries that stuff but check, if they do please use a BOP source and keep the business in-house.
For sure. Thanks man.

john11
07-16-2019, 04:41 PM
GEEZ! All these posts about something so simple.

Sub Q is perfectly OK to use with anything. I've been doing so for a decade or longer. Absorption is not worse, it is different with test's to show that it maintains blood levels better but lets not get into all of that.

The easiest thing to do is try it. I use 29 ga insulin pins, its simple and painless. Leaves no scare tissue eithe

As others have said tren is not a compound for females that want to remain feminine. Anything other than tren.

BPP
Thank you sir.