PDA

View Full Version : EU vs. Domestic products

Bodyduty
07-16-2019, 01:03 AM
Customs issues aside, have been curious about any experiences from people who have used both products. Quality, pricing, reliability and so forth. I'm sure that one of the first replies I'll get will be something like this: " hey dumbass, why would you want to risk customs when you have so many good domestic sites right here? And to that I would say: "no shit?!! I did not know that! Thank you for your totally un- informative input. Can't wait to not hear from you again!" Lol! Seriously, I am just an inquisitive guy and want to hear about it. After all " The Pharmacon Store" is listed as a sponsor, right? Thanks

MrsAlphaOmega
07-16-2019, 01:29 AM
Customs issues aside, have been curious about any experiences from people who have used both products. Quality, pricing, reliability and so forth. I'm sure that one of the first replies I'll get will be something like this: " hey dumbass, why would you want to risk customs when you have so many good domestic sites right here? And to that I would say: "no shit?!! I did not know that! Thank you for your totally un- informative input. Can't wait to not hear from you again!" Lol! Seriously, I am just an inquisitive guy and want to hear about it. After all " The Pharmacon Store" is listed as a sponsor, right? ThanksI would say the biggest reason to choose domestic is delivery time. The domestic source shipping time is anywhere from 4-5 days from the payment. While international shipping can take at least 3-4 weeks along with a higher shipping cost and risk.

samgraves82
07-16-2019, 01:42 AM
I would say the biggest reason to choose domestic is delivery time. The domestic source shipping time is anywhere from 4-5 days from the payment. While international shipping can take at least 3-4 weeks along with a higher shipping cost and risk.[emoji121] is right but USUALLY intl is a bit cheaper too. However thats not always the case either but generally speaking. Quality? I see no real difference really if they're trusted sources

BearsFan
07-16-2019, 05:20 AM
No difference in quality
Shipping time is up to 10 days for domestic and 21 for international.

Honestly i prefer international when i have money , when im in a pinch I'll do domestic

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J727AZ using Tapatalk

Bodyduty
07-17-2019, 04:37 AM
Bear, any specific reason for preference when ordering international? There does seem to be a whole different set of sponsors on the Pharmacon site. Alpha pharma seems to be quite popular. Ever tried their gear?

Restless
07-26-2019, 09:00 AM
Avoid anything from India pharmacies they’re weaker than even Canadian underground labs