PDA

View Full Version : Looking to start my cycle

OracleBoySam
07-20-2019, 11:11 AM
Hello Experts.

Im currently looking to start my steroid cycle and was wondering for some tips or if someone can show me a better cycle?

I am 24 years old, male and 5foot10 and weigh 85kg with a 'okay' BMI.

I train 4-5 days a week and have a pretty decent workout. My meals are also supposedly not too bad and i am eating 3000 calories a day.

I am planning on trying the following compounds:
- Test E
- Anavar Orals
- Proviron
- Equipoise.

Any help is appreciated. My main question is, are the compounds above good if i want to gain some muscle mass but also keep shredded. I heard Equipoise is also good for making you look thicker, should i be taking that?

:gorilla:

Sqwuidd
07-20-2019, 11:16 AM
More details

training exp?
diet specifics?
mg or doses
cycle history ?

5 11 and 160lbs ? whats 85KG ?

joonp2
07-20-2019, 11:19 AM
Hello Experts.

Im currently looking to start my steroid cycle and was wondering for some tips or if someone can show me a better cycle?

I train 4-5 days a week and have a pretty decent workout. My meals are also supposedly not too bad and i am eating 3000 calories a day.

- Test E
- Anavar Orals
- Proviron
- Equipoise.

Any help is appreciated. My main question is, are the compounds above good if i want to gain some muscle mass but also keep shredded. I heard Equipoise is also good for making you look thicker, should i be taking that?

:gorilla:I recommend test only. This is so you see how estrogen sensitive you are. So you get your ai dose dialed in. Eq takes a long time to kick in. You dont want to be running extended cycle your first time. You could run the anavar the last 5 wks of your cycle if you want

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Electromass
07-20-2019, 11:56 AM
Hello Experts.

- Test E
- Anavar Orals
- Proviron
- Equipoise.

:gorilla:What is your specific goal for this cycle? Bulking?
Shredding? When is the last time you ran any compounds?
I'm thinking test only this run, and see how it goes. Then build a more specific cycle on your next go.
Also, you MUST have AI's in hand before you start. I would actually get aromasin or nolvadex and adex, that way you have more than one angle to attack any issues that come up.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Enigma
07-20-2019, 02:06 PM
Don’t use anything. Get your diet to where you aren’t confused about whether it’s “supposedly ok” or not, get your BMI to a point where you KNOW your BF, not just “OK” and spend at least six months in total dedication and control of all aspects of diet, meal timing, training discipline WITH effective movements. Only then will you know where yo are and where you can go.

No reason to use a resource when you haven’t even explored what you can do without it yet.

Breinhardt01
07-23-2019, 02:29 AM
You don’t need gear at your age if you’re diet is on point. Prove to yourself you can hit 4000 calories everyday for 6 months before you start gear. I guarantee your gains will be impressive. Plus why fuck up your natural test at 24. Good luck having a child with a woman later in life. Cost me 18,000 dollars in fertility treatments just to have a baby with my wife. I would wait until you are 35. Unless you plan to be me mr Olympia then dive right in and buy some Tren. Lol

Primemuscle
07-23-2019, 11:05 AM
Don’t use anything. Get your diet to where you aren’t confused about whether it’s “supposedly ok” or not, get your BMI to a point where you KNOW your BF, not just “OK” and spend at least six months in total dedication and control of all aspects of diet, meal timing, training discipline WITH effective movements. Only then will you know where yo are and where you can go.

No reason to use a resource when you haven’t even explored what you can do without it yet.

Agreed. Good advice bro

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sqwuidd
07-23-2019, 11:52 AM
1500 tren a per week
no caber
and eat lots of McDonalds food

gtg bro

JustinMoose
07-23-2019, 12:59 PM
No compounds can help you become mentally prepared to train and more importantly eat right. As everyone else said, get those down to a science and come back to us in a few months

SteadyRockin
07-23-2019, 01:46 PM
Oracleboy, dont be upset or discouraged by what the bros are suggesting to you....believe me when I tell you that there here to help....those that are willing to tell us how it is, are usually the ones who really give a f#ck..but do what you do, make sure you ask questions and research as much as possible..

Diet is everything, start there

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

IRISHOAK
07-23-2019, 02:20 PM
1st cycle should ALWAYS be TEST ONLY 8-12wks. Forget the EQ and orals for now.

Sqwuidd
07-23-2019, 02:43 PM
Agreed w oak

TEST ONLY AND FOOD FOOD FOOD
Youll blow up -- then worry bout cutting down and shaping up .

add size first then reduce to where you want to be

Sqwuidd
07-23-2019, 02:44 PM
this is a joke (maybe not so obvious so wanted to clear it up)

DONT DO THIS EVER
1500 tren a per week
no caber
and eat lots of McDonalds food

gtg bro

Mattymoo
07-23-2019, 02:52 PM
700 Test Prop
600 Tren A
400 Decca

Enigma
07-23-2019, 02:54 PM
this is a joke (maybe not so obvious so wanted to clear it up)

DONT DO THIS EVER
Good thing you clarified. Sarcasm and irony escaped plenty of people here.

I already pinned my first dose of your suggested cycle. Now what?

And what do I do with all these Royale with cheeeese?