PDA

View Full Version : MT2 dose

Sqwuidd
07-22-2019, 12:42 AM
So I am white as hell
What’s a normal dose for MT2 to gainhttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190722/9f76ebe3c9d2eb4ebf2309381a096514.jpg some color

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JustinMoose
07-22-2019, 01:37 AM
.25 mg starting to assess if you don’t react well. After a few days, .5-1mg Ed for loading then 1mv 2-3 times a week for maintenance. Only used it once but this is what I did. Make sure you don’t have ill effects first!

thewannabeskibum
07-22-2019, 03:59 AM
I have to use even less. Anything over 300mcg and my appetite is smashed. I love the way it looks. I’m white as a ghost normally and burn bad but I’ve yet to burn this summer. Stuffs great if you can tolerate sides.

I did 500 mcg for a 2 weeks and now I try to do 200mcg to maintain. That two weeks sucked though.

2Pack_Sugar
07-23-2019, 01:49 AM
I am also fair-skinned/auburn hair and had to worry about reapplying sunscreen when I was outdoors for long periods of time for fear of getting sunburned. With MT2 I usually do .2mg/200mcg for 10 days days, then maintain at 200mcg per week. I used to do a twice weekly (instead of once weekly) maintenance dose, but people started commenting on how dark I was getting so I backed off a little. Of course I used to spend a lot more time outdoors too which probably contributed to it. Now I just try to do as minimal as possible, just so I don't burn/look ghostly but not too unnatural.

2Pack

Sqwuidd
07-23-2019, 01:51 AM
So 200 mcg 2x a week ? I’m not trying to be black but wanna be not pasty white

lol

Sqwuidd
07-23-2019, 01:53 AM
I have to use even less. Anything over 300mcg and my appetite is smashed. I love the way it looks. I’m white as a ghost normally and burn bad but I’ve yet to burn this summer. Stuffs great if you can tolerate sides.

I did 500 mcg for a 2 weeks and now I try to do 200mcg to maintain. That two weeks sucked though.

What are some sides ?

thewannabeskibum
07-23-2019, 01:55 AM

lol

Yeah depending on how much time you spend in the sun. Like 2pac said I went to 200mcg once a week to keep from getting too dark. I need to go back to 200 though.

Be sure to do the math right when reconstituting. I mixed it anticipating a weekly dose of 500mcg. So 200mcg is like 2 ius lol

Flushing, nausea, stomach cramps. I took benedryl 30mins before my shot and did my shot right before bed to help with sides. They weren’t fun but they are short lived. Most of the time they were gone within an hour.

Supposedly it gives raging boners but I never got that lol

thewannabeskibum
07-23-2019, 02:03 AM
It will be a staple in my summer prep runs. Kills appetite, plus makes you tan and horny. Lol

SBxAlpha
07-23-2019, 02:05 AM
I’m currently running it right now. Start by adding 1ML into the bottle then start slow by pinning 5IU basically for a few days then move to 10 until your at the desired color you want. After maintaining just use one a week or every other since the tan last so long.

2Pack_Sugar
07-23-2019, 02:36 AM

lol

Probably not a bad starting point. Like twbsb said, a lot of it depends on how often you're outdoors in the sun, but I can't imagine .4mg/week changing your ethnicity. You can lower dosage or add sunscreen if you think that you're getting too dark. I also like that MT2 extends the duration of your tan. Mine lasted into November and I live in a snowy state. The only sides that I got were the spontaneous boners, but a lot of people comment on the nausea. I personally think that it's because their dose is too big, but might also be an individual thing too.

2Pack

SloppyJ
07-23-2019, 02:43 AM
I run it every year in the spring so I don't get burned too badly. It really does wonders for pale skin. I start at .5mg ED until I get to where I want then I do .5mg 2-3x per week to maintain. The key with this is to get some actual UV rays. I find that if I don't get any sun, I get this unnatural looking tan. It's hard to explain but trust me. Even 5-10 min with the shirt off in the yard is enough.

Since you've never taken it before start with .25mg ED and go from there. I take it before bed. Bonus points on MTII is that it will give you some raging boners so be ready for that. It messes with some people's stomachs.

thewannabeskibum
07-23-2019, 02:43 AM
Probably not a bad starting point. Like twbsb said, a lot of it depends on how often you're outdoors in the sun, but I can't imagine .4mg/week changing your ethnicity. You can lower dosage or add sunscreen if you think that you're getting too dark. I also like that MT2 extends the duration of your tan. Mine lasted into November and I live in a snowy state. The only sides that I got were the spontaneous boners, but a lot of people comment on the nausea. I personally think that it's because their dose is too big, but might also be an individual thing too.

2Pack

I wondered if the nausea was more source dependent too. Maybe some impuritiess causing the sides.

2Pack_Sugar
07-25-2019, 06:54 PM
I wondered if the nausea was more source dependent too. Maybe some impuritiess causing the sides.

I've heard a few people say that they've gotten fewer sides (i.e. nausea) with one sources brand versus another, so you could be right.

2Pack

Sqwuidd
07-27-2019, 07:34 PM
It’s a 10mg vial
So I’m thinking
2 cc Bac water in it
Makes each 10 mark 500mg
So maybe so a 5 mark on slin everyday for a week
Then adjust

Is that right ?sometimes math just boggles my mind and I turn into a retard

SBxAlpha
07-27-2019, 07:41 PM
It’s a 10mg vial
So I’m thinking
2 cc Bac water in it
Makes each 10 mark 500mg
So maybe so a 5 mark on slin everyday for a week
Then adjust

Is that right ?sometimes math just boggles my mind and I turn into a retard

I might be retarded also bc I use just 1ML so I’d imagine 5mark would be 500mg and the 10 mark would be 1mg

Sqwuidd
07-27-2019, 07:50 PM
I might be retarded also bc I use just 1ML so I’d imagine 5mark would be 500mg and the 10 mark would be 1mg

Yes that’s right
I just wanna make it so I can dose 250mcg
So I added extra water to make it easier to dose

But yes 1 ml would yield 1mg (1000mcg) every 10 mark and 500 mcg (.5mg) every 5

I’m just doubling the water so it’s 500mcg every “10” and 250mcg every “5”

Just seems easier to dose that way

Someone? Anyone ? Bueller ... Bueller ...

SBxAlpha
07-27-2019, 07:55 PM
Yes that’s right
I just wanna make it so I can dose 250mcg
So I added extra water to make it easier to dose

But yes 1 ml would yield 1mg (1000mcg) every 10 mark and 500 mcg (.5mg) every 5

I’m just doubling the water so it’s 500mcg every “10” and 250mcg every “5”

Just seems easier to dose that way

Someone? Anyone ? Bueller ... Bueller ...

yea that’s a good way to do it if your using smaller amounts I love the stuff and use it off and on year round. Be careful tho it kills my hunger and also give random boners. Stuff keeps me amazingly tan year round.

Sqwuidd
07-28-2019, 03:00 PM
Ok so I added 2cc bac to THE 10mg vial

each cc is 5000MCG
meaning every 10 mark is 500mcg

I started with 250mcg last night and today
will run this for a week to gauge tolerance and effectiveness
then will increase if needed or adjust

So far -- no noticeable sides really -- and i AM still white as fuck

SBxAlpha
07-28-2019, 03:15 PM
Ok so I added 2cc bac to THE 10mg vial

each cc is 5000MCG
meaning every 10 mark is 500mcg

I started with 250mcg last night and today
will run this for a week to gauge tolerance and effectiveness
then will increase if needed or adjust

So far -- no noticeable sides really -- and i AM still white as fuck

Hit a tanning bed or get some sun, but be careful because the face tends to tan faster than the rest of my body. Once you have a good base down you’ll hold your tan longer and any sun exposure you get will make you darker or hold the color your at it also helps protect from sunburn.

Sqwuidd
07-28-2019, 03:21 PM
thnx bro
my gym has tanning beds maybe ill sign up for one tomorrow for like 5 minutes and see how it goes
Hit a tanning bed or get some sun, but be careful because the face tends to tan faster than the rest of my body. Once you have a good base down you’ll hold your tan longer and any sun exposure you get will make you darker or hold the color your at it also helps protect from sunburn.

SBxAlpha
07-28-2019, 03:23 PM
thnx bro
my gym has tanning beds maybe ill sign up for one tomorrow for like 5 minutes and see how it goes

Welcome and yea bro 5 mins is a good start and if you notice you face getting dark just cover it when your in the beds.

maxmuscle1
07-29-2019, 12:20 AM
Did you guys notice any libido increase while on MT2?

Max

SBxAlpha
07-29-2019, 12:26 AM

Max

It’s hard to tell since I’m currently on cycle, but I will say it does increase the quality of the erection meaning I’m as stiff as a metal rod. When I’m not on cycle I notice the same thing hard as a rock also give me random boners that sometimes take forever to go away even if I’m not horny. And it you can pm me the email to use to get a list for pomp’s I’d appreciate it.

Sqwuidd
07-29-2019, 12:57 AM

Max

I have a huge boner constantly since starting MT2

maxmuscle1
07-29-2019, 01:04 AM
I have a huge boner constantly since starting MT2

That’s what I wanted to know! Exactly!!

Max

Jc1802827
07-29-2019, 01:07 AM
That’s what I wanted to know! Exactly!!

Max

Same here , I’ve been woke from sleep with raging hard ons that wouldn’t go away with MT2. A must have in the tool box for an all-nighter :)

thewannabeskibum
07-29-2019, 04:00 AM
See I didn’t notice a difference at all. I don’t think mine was a quality product though. It was a crap Research company lol

Sakuraba
08-09-2019, 07:01 PM
How long post injection does the appetite suppression /nausea last?

SloppyJ
08-09-2019, 09:30 PM

Max

No libido increase but some crazy boners for absolutely no reason about 1hr post injection for me.

thewannabeskibum
08-09-2019, 10:39 PM
How long post injection does the appetite suppression /nausea last?

For me about a day unless I take it at night. Tried to take it before going to the pool last week and I was nauseous for 2 days. I’m going to toss this bottle and try it from another place.

SloppyJ
08-10-2019, 06:25 PM
For me about a day unless I take it at night. Tried to take it before going to the pool last week and I was nauseous for 2 days. I’m going to toss this bottle and try it from another place.

You might bump the dose down. I don't get any stomach issues any more but sometimes my wife does. I always take before bed.

SBxAlpha
08-10-2019, 06:34 PM
I also get nauseous when I take it no matter where it’s from

thewannabeskibum
08-10-2019, 06:37 PM
You might bump the dose down. I don't get any stomach issues any more but sometimes my wife does. I always take before bed.

I’ve gone as low as 150mcg. Maybe I really need to micro dose it?