PDA

View Full Version : Peptide Companys anyone??

AllenFitz
07-22-2019, 04:02 AM
Does anyone have a good source for peptides? Was seeing what eles was out there, Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Musclemechanic76
07-22-2019, 04:04 AM
Does anyone have a good source for peptides? Was seeing what eles was out there, Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkWho are u usung now??
Giant has great product and purity!!
Another place or 2 cheaper but quality ???

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

AllenFitz
07-22-2019, 04:14 AM
Maxium Peptide

Musclemechanic76
07-22-2019, 04:30 AM
Maxium Peptide

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkGiant has high quality products. I always delt with tim sales manager not sure he is here though. But giant is and quality 2nd to none
Havent tried one u mentioned

Another many distribute not sure if any sponsors do here... product even hgh is Pharma quality

Think Supertropin has peptides there hgh fire!! When I think of them I think good hgh and igf don't use other peps, those two hgh and igf are best to use.... for me

AllenFitz
07-22-2019, 04:51 AM
Giant has high quality products. I always delt with tim sales manager not sure he is here though. But giant is and quality 2nd to none
Havent tried one u mentioned

Another is LifeTech Labs May be the best out there. Price more but it's best product even hgh is Pharma quality

Awesome thanks brother!!

Thefreakingpope
07-22-2019, 05:51 AM
GEO Peptides is where I have always got my HGH Frag from and they are fantastic to work with and have a quick t/a.

BearsFan
07-22-2019, 10:17 AM
I use maxim. I haven't used their peptides but their research chemicals ( nolva clomid clen anastrozle prami ) work wonders

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J727AZ using Tapatalk

Sqwuidd
07-22-2019, 11:09 AM
5. No posting\discussing\or soliciting for outside sponsors. Discussions about the board sponsors are allowed, but do not post any shipping details or other private information that could incriminate you or the sponsors. ( you can talk about shipping times/ good product/ bad product/ etc.) It is not fair to advertise other sponsors when we have these hard working sponsors that help keep the lights on around here and support BOP and we already have the best of the best.

8. Do not ask who is the best sponsor or who has the best gear. You can read the reviews in each forum and decide for yourself. None of the reviews here are ever edited or deleted so you can make a decision on who to use yourself. All the sponsors here are tried and true and we wouldn't have them here if we thought otherwise. BOP only allows the best of the best to sponsor here.8. Do not ask who is the best sponsor or who has the best gear. You can read the reviews in each forum and decide for yourself. None of the reviews here are ever edited or deleted so you can make a decision on who to use yourself. All the sponsors here are tried and true and we wouldn't have them here if we thought otherwise. BOP only allows the best of the best to sponsor here.

AllenFitz
07-22-2019, 12:33 PM
5. No posting\discussing\or soliciting for outside sponsors. Discussions about the board sponsors are allowed, but do not post any shipping details or other private information that could incriminate you or the sponsors. ( you can talk about shipping times/ good product/ bad product/ etc.) It is not fair to advertise other sponsors when we have these hard working sponsors that help keep the lights on around here and support BOP and we already have the best of the best.

8. Do not ask who is the best sponsor or who has the best gear. You can read the reviews in each forum and decide for yourself. None of the reviews here are ever edited or deleted so you can make a decision on who to use yourself. All the sponsors here are tried and true and we wouldn't have them here if we thought otherwise. BOP only allows the best of the best to sponsor here.8. Do not ask who is the best sponsor or who has the best gear. You can read the reviews in each forum and decide for yourself. None of the reviews here are ever edited or deleted so you can make a decision on who to use yourself. All the sponsors here are tried and true and we wouldn't have them here if we thought otherwise. BOP only allows the best of the best to sponsor here.

i dont see sponsors on the peptide forum on here? why i asked

AllenFitz
07-22-2019, 12:35 PM

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190722/ee5e574062f3b06b516cdf17b9559744.jpg

???????(:

balin
07-22-2019, 04:20 PM
i dont see sponsors on the peptide forum on here? why i asked

Looking through the list of banners on the home page I see a few sponsors that have the word Peptide in their add.

Musclemechanic76
07-23-2019, 04:13 AM
Giant on here
And thought distributor of other place was.
Maybe not maybe so vague question.
But it's ok to ask if anyone heard of a place right.
Don't know if i made a mistake sorry. Thought they were both here.
One sponsor other thought somewhere was distributor.

BearsFan
07-23-2019, 04:21 AM
Not to high jack the thread but how the hell do you reconstitute a peptide ? Is it 2ml lf bac water or 1?
Do u need slin pins or can you ysw regular 1-3ml syringes?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J727AZ using Tapatalk

Musclemechanic76
07-23-2019, 11:18 AM
Not to high jack the thread but how the hell do you reconstitute a peptide ? Is it 2ml lf bac water or 1?
Do u need slin pins or can you ysw regular 1-3ml syringes?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J727AZ using TapatalkLooks like u asking 1mg or 2mg??
Not sure

1ml or 2ml depends on peptide and yeah u will need slin pins to measure and use it besides reconstitute it

Sqwuidd
07-23-2019, 11:48 AM
It is asking for a source
theres tons of sources here
read through and look to see if they offer what youre looking for
i know at least 3 that offer peptides and I discovered this from reading threads and seeing it posted

I am not trying to be a dick -- im not
but its all right here to read and choose from

chadmack282
07-24-2019, 12:17 AM

There r atleast 3 sponsors here that carry peptides.
What r u looking for?

Musclemechanic76
07-24-2019, 02:06 AM
It is asking for a source
theres tons of sources here
read through and look to see if they offer what youre looking for
i know at least 3 that offer peptides and I discovered this from reading threads and seeing it posted

I am not trying to be a dick -- im not
but its all right here to read and choose fromWhen I think of one here,.... Supertropin I think of awsome hgh and IGF, I forget about peptides....

Sqwuidd
07-24-2019, 02:17 AM
When I think of one here,.... Supertropin I think of awsome hgh and IGF, I forget about peptides....

It’s totally cool
There are some that carry certain ones
IGF is a popular one
GH
Ghrp
iPam
MT2
CJC

Those are like the
Mainstream ones I guess you can say