PDA

View Full Version : BAC water injecting too fast into hgh

Ironman 580
07-22-2019, 08:11 PM
i draw my bac water with 25g 1"pin and wen i stick the needle in the hgh it automatically just gets sucked right in?i even tryed to hold the plunger so it doesnt do it and it does?this is my 3rd 10 iu vial i am on that this happens?any tips i dont want to ruin my hgh?also can never get the last 2iu out when i draw with my slin pin i guess 1/2 is to short to grab the last 2 iu i am wasting hgh this way any tips??

jstone710
07-22-2019, 08:27 PM
I have this same problem with the BAC water just shooting right in. Following

Gainzbruh
07-22-2019, 08:28 PM
Why not inject air into the vial first before you inject the water?

MEB
07-22-2019, 08:46 PM
Just stick the needle in and let the air escape

Ironman 580
07-22-2019, 08:50 PM
immediately as i stick the needle in the water instantly goes in, 1cc of bac water

JustinMoose
07-22-2019, 08:52 PM
The pressure in the vial is lower than outside so it will do that. Take the needle (without barrel), put it in to equalize pressure before adding water. Works with all injectables

Gainzbruh
07-22-2019, 08:53 PM
immediately as i stick the needle in the water instantly goes in, 1cc of bac water

Use an empty syringe of air. Or take the needle off the syringe and puncture the vial and let the air pressure equalize.

Train Smart
07-22-2019, 11:17 PM
Stick the vial with an empty syringe, and then unscrew the needle allowing the vial to vent now just screw the syringe back onto the pin and pull it out. The vial is now vented and ready for you to inject the bac water without it being sucked right in

chadmack282
07-23-2019, 02:55 AM
The pressure in the vial is lower than outside so it will do that. Take the needle (without barrel), put it in to equalize pressure before adding water. Works with all injectables

Moose has U covered, exactly what I do.
Get rid of the vacuum/ equalize pressure!

SloppyJ
07-23-2019, 03:13 AM
Vent it with a spare needle to equalize the pressure before you stick your pin with the water in it.

I always reconstituted with a slin pin 1ml at a time. I always made sure to squirt down the side of the vial and then gently swirl to get it all into solution then I add the rest of the bac water. Whether or not this is sound advice I'm not sure, that's just how I was taught and it's worked for me.

Enigma
07-23-2019, 02:04 PM
Everybody with the venting, huh? How about just pointing the needle against the side of the vial and controlling the plunger, allowing the Bac water to slowly cascade into the peptides? Venting a sterile vial to atmosphere doesn’t seem to wise to me.

Yellowninja
07-23-2019, 02:05 PM
I just put the needle in at an angle so the bac water hits the side of the vile first

maxmuscle1
07-23-2019, 03:06 PM
I just put the needle in at an angle so the bac water hits the side of the vile first

This^^^. Every time unless your using a click pen.

Max

Cmack053
07-23-2019, 03:22 PM
Everybody with the venting, huh? How about just pointing the needle against the side of the vial and controlling the plunger, allowing the Bac water to slowly cascade into the peptides? Venting a sterile vial to atmosphere doesn’t seem to wise to me.Lol this is what i do. I like that it has the negative preasure. You should be aiming at the wall of the vial either way. Also hgh isnt as fragile as people think it is. Unless you deliberately firehosing the cake its not gona damage the gh.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Black.Beard
07-24-2019, 12:08 AM
It's the vacuum in the vial, you can either point the needle to the side so it hits the glass or inject some air (.5-1 cc) to cancel out the vacuum first.

IRON_PROPHET
07-24-2019, 01:56 PM
The pressure in the vial is lower than outside so it will do that. Take the needle (without barrel), put it in to equalize pressure before adding water. Works with all injectablesThis right here ^^^^

Sent from my LGL163BL using Tapatalk

IRON_PROPHET
07-24-2019, 01:57 PM
I just put the needle in at an angle so the bac water hits the side of the vile firstOr this ^^°^
My preferred method of reconstitution.

Biggaintime
07-24-2019, 02:29 PM

This ^^
So simple
When done hold vial up right and pull and let the air suck back in the neddle like you say it does but hold the needle tip (out of the water lol.)

Okay so you're pumping in 3 ml of fluid so you're going to let the syringe suck back out 3 ml of air.
It's going to do it all by itself you don't have to touch it you just have to control where the needles at and make sure it's( not in the water )that it's in the air at the top

As far as getting the last drop look at this picture
And then just simply use the same idea on the air problem of course you would flip the vile right side up.

So what's the idea here? If you're pulling fluid out let's say 1ml then you need to pump 1ml of air in.
Smae idea here..
If you're going to pump 1 ml of fluid then you need to pull out one milliliter of air after.
See its the same but opposite.

The air pressure in the vial is always the same outside of the vial. Which is no pressure at all. When wanting to remove fluid you need to add the same amount of air pressure you will be removing. So in the end there will be no pressure only pressure during removing

Biggaintime
07-24-2019, 02:29 PM
Or this ^^°^
My preferred method of reconstitution.

yes

Biggaintime
07-24-2019, 02:35 PM
This^^^. Every time unless your using a click pen.

Max

This is what I learned from you

Judgmentalist
07-24-2019, 09:34 PM
Everybody with the venting, huh? How about just pointing the needle against the side of the vial and controlling the plunger, allowing the Bac water to slowly cascade into the peptides? Venting a sterile vial to atmosphere doesn’t seem to wise to me.

This.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ironman 580
07-24-2019, 10:42 PM
i put a 25g needle in with no barell to vent the hgh bottle then injected bac water into side of bottle slowly worked like a charm thx for the tips