PDA

View Full Version : Talk to me about Tbol

thebear
07-23-2019, 05:31 PM
Thinking about adding in low dose to next blast. Don’t do many orals esp ones like anadrol, dbol etc. Please don’t paste what it is and does, etc as I can google that. Would love more personal experiences. Thanks

I am a part time Proctologist and full time Gynecologist.

RussianBot
07-23-2019, 05:40 PM
I just started a 14 week blast on Saturday. Included in the first 4 weeks is a Tbol kick start. This is my first time using it and I am running 75 mg / day split am/pm.

I know that 3.5 days isn't long enough to really gauge anything but I will say this - my strength was RIDICULOUS last night at the gym. Is it the Tbol? Not sure. But somethin was definitely working!

I'll keep you posted as the days/weeks progress.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 9 using Tapatalk

Mattymoo
07-23-2019, 05:50 PM
Ive only used liquid Tbol
Gave me strength but also back pumps that hurt

thebear
07-23-2019, 06:31 PM
I just started a 14 week blast on Saturday. Included in the first 4 weeks is a Tbol kick start. This is my first time using it and I am running 75 mg / day split am/pm.

I know that 3.5 days isn't long enough to really gauge anything but I will say this - my strength was RIDICULOUS last night at the gym. Is it the Tbol? Not sure. But somethin was definitely working!

Why only 4 wks? Could you do it longer?

macedog24
07-23-2019, 06:32 PM
Tbol is very nice. Minimal sides.
Fullness, strength, density and you wont add any bloat or water weight like dbol.
Although i believe 75-100mg is money.
Normally ran 6-8 weeks.

macedog24
07-23-2019, 06:36 PM

Sent from my Galaxy Note 9 using TapatalkI would run the tbol 6-8 weeks personally.
Go off of how you feel but give it time to shine.

RussianBot
07-23-2019, 06:51 PM
Why only 4 wks? Could you do it longer?

I am a part time Proctologist and full time Gynecologist.I am sure I could. I am just using it as a kick starter though, I was gonna use Dbol but got talked into the Tbol instead.

-Weeks 1-4
Tbol 75 mg /day split am/pm

-Weeks 1-14:
Sustanon - 750mg / week - 250mg eod

NPP - 700mg / week - 100mg ed

EQ - 900mg / week - 300mg split eod

-Weeks 10-14:
Var - 80mg/day - split am/pm

prozak
07-23-2019, 07:37 PM
I liked Tbol strength gains and no water bloat but I ultimately cut it short due to debilitating back pump. Couldn’t even finish a workout where back was an accessory. Hopefully you don’t have the same experience

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SloppyJ
07-23-2019, 07:52 PM
I've ran it once before. My favorite oral is dbol and compared to that I didn't like it. I didn't get much strength from it but maybe I didn't run enough. There's plenty of people who love it so take my opinion with a grain of salt.

Primemuscle
07-23-2019, 08:04 PM
Tbol is great for a less harsh oral that gives great pumps while lifting and makes the muscles more full. Very minimal to zero water retention. As it’s dubbed the dbol without the bloat.

Personally I love tbol. Works great but as stated the low back pumps can get in the way a bit. Typically 4-6 weeks is what I run it for duration wise. Depending on the dosage I’ll either take it all pre workout or split into AM/PM doses.

Immortalized
07-23-2019, 09:19 PM
Tbol is one of my most favorite oral steroids. I feel great on it and get quality gains. I have noticed the prices of t-bol have gone up maybe because Jon Jones got busted for using it? LOL!

GymPrincess
07-23-2019, 09:41 PM
I am on my first run of tbol. Only running 5mg though. Honestly I think asking people doesnt really lead to anything. Everyone will have their own thoughts and opinions.

I figure if you are thinking about it give a go and then you will know if you like it or not.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

thebear
07-23-2019, 09:56 PM
I am on my first run of tbol. Only running 5mg though. Honestly I think asking people doesnt really lead to anything. Everyone will have their own thoughts and opinions.

I figure if you are thinking about it give a go and then you will know if you like it or not.

I agree [emoji817]. Just wanted to Here some experiences. Gonna start super small as a PWO at 25mg snd build from there. This is gonna sound crazy for everyone here..I don’t want much more size. Looking for strength and some endurance benefit from it and my cycle. I am 5’8” and 245lbs. I am good with [emoji1320] IMO. I will start low and increase as needed. Gonna run it with test and var.

macedog24
07-23-2019, 10:27 PM
I agree [emoji817]. Just wanted to Here some experiences. Gonna start super small as a PWO at 25mg snd build from there. This is gonna sound crazy for everyone here..I don’t want much more size. Looking for strength and some endurance benefit from it and my cycle. I am 5’8” and 245lbs. I am good with [emoji1320] IMO. I will start low and increase as needed. Gonna run it with test and var.

I am a part time Proctologist and full time Gynecologist.Your not gonna get anything from 25mg preworkout. Its not meant for that. You will not be happy if thats how you run it!
Split your dose twice a day. Dont sell yourself short and under dose it.. 75mg will be a good beginner dose. This is a great product for a recomp. Lean gains, full muscles, no bloat, back pumps, can get ya if you dont watch out.
Tbol is pretty user friendly.
Think of it as var on steroids. But its gonna depend on your training, nutrition, and dose.
Just like var.
Those who dose it to low, complain and cry. its a waste. They dont get to see the strength and performance benefits.
Also, you need to really run tbol 6 weeks minimum to get and feel all the benefits.

It is a slow starter.

thebear
07-23-2019, 10:33 PM
Your not gonna get anything from 25mg preworkout. Its not meant for that. You will not be happy if thats how you run it!
Split your dose twice a day. Dont sell yourself short and under dose it.. 75mg will be a good beginner dose. This is a great product for a recomp. Lean gains, full muscles, no bloat, back pumps, can get ya if you dont watch out.
Think of it as var on steroids. But its gonna depend on your training, nutrition, and dose.
Just like var.
Those who dose it to low, complain and cry. its a waste. They dont get to see the strength and performance benefits.
Also, you need to really run tbol 6 weeks minimum to get and feel all the benefits.

It is a slow starter.

Thanks. I will def split it up and increase the dose.

GymPrincess
07-24-2019, 01:41 AM
Your not gonna get anything from 25mg preworkout. Its not meant for that. You will not be happy if thats how you run it!
Just like var.

It is a slow starter.I am doing 5mg as a female. Is that too low? I figured girls run 5mg of var so it should be a good start since I am new to the compound

Thanks macedog

bsherryjr
07-24-2019, 02:14 AM
Tbol for me is a love and hate relationship. I love the strength and size it gives me minus the bloated face that dbol gives and less water weight. I get vascular a lot when I'm on Tbol even at 50mg a day but the downside for me is I hate the fckn back pumps. No matter how much I hydrate or take shitload of taurine I still get'em but maybe it's just my body because I can take high does of anavar no back pumps but with Tbol it gets unbearable.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

maxmuscle1
07-24-2019, 02:54 AM
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190724/3924b2117e2bd93ca2fe1ffd698d2e05.jpg70-100mg per day is nice

Max

kaneman
07-24-2019, 03:48 AM
Split doses and take taurine to eliminate back pumps. I get the same thing on several orals and taurine is a life saver

maxmuscle1
07-24-2019, 03:54 AM
Split doses and take taurine to eliminate back pumps. I get the same thing on several orals and taurine is a life saver

There’s the booty man! Sup Kane?

Max

kaneman
07-24-2019, 04:15 AM
There’s the booty man! Sup Kane?

Max

Just living the dream brother lol. Just Waiting to jump back on. You?

maxmuscle1
07-24-2019, 04:24 AM
Just living the dream brother lol. Just Waiting to jump back on. You?

Training, eating, and fucking - Basically, in that order. My training thread is under pompeyo pharma. If u get a chance, check it out. I’m bulking currently.

Max

macedog24
07-24-2019, 11:25 AM
I am doing 5mg as a female. Is that too low? I figured girls run 5mg of var so it should be a good start since I am new to the compound

Thanks macedog

Sent from my SM-G955U using TapatalkGp being a female starting at 5mg is smart.
Youve ran var before and you know your body and how it has reacted on var. I would start there and in a week or 2 if you feel good(which i think you will really like tbol) bump it up to 10. Just keep an eye on the signs for viralization. Just like var.
You already are a beast.(in the most sexy, hardcore, powerful, sense of the word). I believe you will add a few more lbs of muscle while your strength will take a jump and you should lose between 1-3% bf. Cant wait to see how this treats you.

thebear
07-24-2019, 02:01 PM
There back pumps...spasms? Also could it be dehydration and kidney related since they are deep in the low back or are the pumps completely not related? Just interesting that everyone gets pumps in the back area.

I am a part time Proctologist and full time Gynecologist [emoji199]

Njord
07-24-2019, 02:02 PM
Tbol is probably my favorite oral! Everyone compares it to dbol but I think i get more bang for my buck. I run 40mg for 4-6 weeks which is low in perspective for most people, but it does aromatize for me like dbol in similar doses. No water weight, doesn’t mess with my BP, and I still have an appetite.
Now this could be wrong, but I have read that enables your test to work more freely, enhancing your cycle and results stacking it. I noticed I have more sensitivity when I try to increase my test, so I just keep it minimal test minimal orals.

GymPrincess
07-24-2019, 02:31 PM
Gp being a female starting at 5mg is smart.
Youve ran var before and you know your body and how it has reacted on var. I would start there and in a week or 2 if you feel good(which i think you will really like tbol) bump it up to 10. Just keep an eye on the signs for viralization. Just like var.
You already are a beast.(in the most sexy, hardcore, powerful, sense of the word). I believe you will add a few more lbs of muscle while your strength will take a jump and you should lose between 1-3% bf. Cant wait to see how this treats you.Awe thank you macedog! I have missed you. That's good to know. I am not cutting atm. But always in for some fat loss and more gains haha.

madhungarian
07-24-2019, 04:00 PM
I've used Tbol 3 times in the recent past and had great results each time. Like everyone has said, the back pumps can be insane. As weird as it may sound, I also had issues with what felt like leg and knee area pumps. Knees were tight and painful. Mine got so bad at one point that cardio was a no go. Generally though the pimps could be worked through. Gains were always good on it and I felt like I kept a lot of the gains after coming off. Very little water retention, no E issues and fairly liver friendly compared to other orals. I've used it with test only and I've used it as kick starter on a larger cycle. I take 50mgs a day, split into 2 doses and go for up to 6 weeks on it. Make sure you get it from a good source and enjoy.

macedog24
07-24-2019, 06:27 PM
I've used Tbol 3 times in the recent past and had great results each time. Like everyone has said, the back pumps can be insane. As weird as it may sound, I also had issues with what felt like leg and knee area pumps. Knees were tight and painful. Mine got so bad at one point that cardio was a no go. Generally though the pimps could be worked through. Gains were always good on it and I felt like I kept a lot of the gains after coming off. Very little water retention, no E issues and fairly liver friendly compared to other orals. I've used it with test only and I've used it as kick starter on a larger cycle. I take 50mgs a day, split into 2 doses and go for up to 6 weeks on it. Make sure you get it from a good source and enjoy.The worse pumps for me are the calf pumps..because of lots of cardio,
Feels like your calfs are gonna split open. Thats how you know they are growing...;) Stay hydrated, water is your friend! take in at least 1000mg of potassium , and 3-5gr of taurine daily. Stretch...

IRISHOAK
07-24-2019, 06:30 PM
As long as you take aromasin with dbol you dont bloat. Ill skip the back pumps with tbol.

BombdotCom
07-25-2019, 12:13 PM
I started my bulk cycle with 4 weeks of tbol 50mg daily. Didnt really feel it until the end and then it was over. I'll def try and push it to 6 to 8 weeks next time. I was coming off a cut. I really liked how I looked. I looked lean and mean. Gained a quick 10 lbs but I think a lot was the rebound from the cut. Plus I went from 2200 calories a day to 3000. After I stopped the tbol my weight stayed around the same for the next 4 weeks. I didnt notice any sides what so ever. I'll use it again next cycle.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

juniorP
07-25-2019, 12:58 PM
Will be following this thread. Gonna start some shortly probably 30-50 mgs daily. Mostly for an increase in endurance. I always start low and gauge from there.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

maxmuscle1
07-25-2019, 01:11 PM
Yeah 50-80mg a day seems to do the trick and the long half life means you really do not need split doses IME. I also have done smaller doses 2x a day split and it still worked well.

Max

thebear
07-25-2019, 05:15 PM
Yeah 50-80mg a day seems to do the trick and the long half life means you really do not need split doses IME. I also have done smaller doses 2x a day split and it still worked well.

Max

Trying to order some from my Callahan contest win. They aren’t easy to get a hold off but when they come through, will keep you posted on my Tbol journeys.

I am a part time Proctologist and full time Gynecologist [emoji199]

Restless
07-26-2019, 08:50 AM
Best pumps you can get from any drug outside on insulin or synthol