PDA

View Full Version : Side Effects Inquiry

Bjenks
07-24-2019, 01:22 AM
I just switched brands of Test 4 weeks ago and pin once/week. Within 48 hours of each injection I have been running a fever with some body aches and the site knots up and is sore to the touch subsiding in a couple of days. What are your thoughts? TIA

spadeLifter
08-02-2019, 09:22 PM
stop your body aint used to it

Bjenks
08-05-2019, 06:44 PM
Been on test for many year and had one other brand do me the same way just trying to figure out if it could be the oil or the b/a or b/b

JRam
08-05-2019, 07:08 PM
I'm also interested in hearing responses to this question from vets experienced in brewing.

What can happen in the production that makes a batch come out shitty and cause pain and knotting?

joko123
08-05-2019, 07:42 PM
Take a Tylenol and that test “fever” will go away. Pin min twice a week. In lament terms it happens sometimes. Usually at the beginning of a higher mg test and will go away

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thebear
08-05-2019, 07:46 PM
What test are you taking? Some test P does that to me. Gives me fucking huge knots and test flu. Thought it was the mct but have tried others with mct and zero pip. Could be other oils. Check with sponsor.

I am a part time Proctologist and full time Gynecologist [emoji199]

maxmuscle1
08-05-2019, 09:16 PM
I just switched brands of Test 4 weeks ago and pin once/week. Within 48 hours of each injection I have been running a fever with some body aches and the site knots up and is sore to the touch subsiding in a couple of days. What are your thoughts? TIA

If after using, it keeps doing it. Stop [emoji1630]. Your body does not like it. Switch brands. Try something different.

Max