PDA

View Full Version : EQ Color

Ironman 580
07-25-2019, 08:24 PM
i got 3 bottles of eq from a sponsor here and 2 are dark almost like tren and the other is normal color ?i e mailed the guy askin if its possible and they said yes its fine?any thoughts??

JustinMoose
07-25-2019, 08:58 PM
What carrier oil?

Enigma
07-25-2019, 09:03 PM
Same batch/lot #?

Ironman 580
07-25-2019, 09:09 PM
i just emailed them to get the carrier oil.As far as i see no lot/batch number just all 3 have same exp date 11/21

MrsAlphaOmega
07-25-2019, 11:14 PM
It's obvious that they're not the same batch. Even if the expiration date matches, it can be a different batch.
I would email them again and ask for a replacement.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Ironman 580
07-25-2019, 11:18 PM
im just tryin to figure out if they are eq or notand if is it possible some eq is dark and some is light
?

IRISHOAK
07-25-2019, 11:38 PM
Ive never seen dark eq

Enigma
07-26-2019, 12:25 AM
Well, I think if its tren and not eq, you'll be figuring that out post haste.
For the record, I would NEVER send out an order of multiple units of the same product that looked different. Was the sponsor Hellen Keller Anabolics?

Ever notice how cigars are the same color in one box. Cigars vary in color but quality control matches up colors n a box.

Swole_
07-26-2019, 12:28 AM
If it’s in MCT it should only be slightly yellow compared to test e in mct (which is clear), and that’s at 400mg/ml.

Mikeyz206
07-26-2019, 12:38 AM
That's to bad. Do you trust your source? Then use it? All good answers above. I might give it away and tell your friend why it's free. Good luck next time. Mrs. AO wouldn't let you down!

Ironman 580
07-26-2019, 12:49 AM
i pinned a few cc of it this week dont think its tren cause i do tren frequently and i get vascular like the next day i pin it.i guess i got burned this time shits goin in garbage i have ordered from a bunch of sponsors here but not this one no more i guess i cant name them due to the board rules??

MrsAlphaOmega
07-26-2019, 12:56 AM
That's to bad. Do you trust your source? Then use it? All good answers above. I might give it away and tell your friend why it's free. Good luck next time. Mrs. AO wouldn't let you down!Aww Mikey. Thank you, you're awesome!

MrsAlphaOmega
07-26-2019, 12:58 AM
i pinned a few cc of it this week dont think its tren cause i do tren frequently and i get vascular like the next day i pin it.i guess i got burned this time shits goin in garbage i have ordered from a bunch of sponsors here but not this one no more i guess i cant name them due to the board rules??Honesty speaking, I wouldn't let this slide. At least let DWBO know what's going to so he can keep an eye out.

bdad
07-26-2019, 01:00 AM
If you are concerned about different compounds I use this LabMax steroids test kits, anabolic steroid test kit, steroid purity test kits. (https://www.labmax.ca/) regularly to make sure said hormone is present. As far as calling out sponsor for an issue/concern , after going through the proper channels,is 100% not against board rules. That's actually how this works. Its is however expected you have some sort of proof to back your claim up before putting someone on blast.

teejey
07-26-2019, 01:21 AM
This is exactly the type of stuff I was complaining about in my post about looking for quality control in sources.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

MrsAlphaOmega
07-26-2019, 01:31 AM
This is exactly the type of stuff I was complaining about in my post about looking for quality control in sources.

Sent from my VS987 using TapatalkSources should be fully responsible for every item that leaves their lab.

Enigma
07-26-2019, 02:30 AM
I am super confident in my processes and procedures but my missing link is I don’t own my own HPLC machine...yet. So I still melt test but I lay awake at night sometime worrying about my gear. I would be mortified if I sent out something bad.

I had 100 vials of primo start to crash on a client. I told him to throw it away. I’m pretty sure he sold it anyway but my conscience is clear. It was a new raw source and I made good on it. Do the math. That’s how I define integrity and dedication.

Money should NEVER be put in front of people’s health.

Vision
07-26-2019, 02:40 AM
So many factors can contribute to this, when the colors are extreme a lot of times that has nothing really to do with the carrier oil but rather oxidization during the melting process.. I assume many of the members here are already aware of the fact that this compound is slightly yellow in raw forum, and comes in a liquid gel-like substance.. although carrier oils could had some interference during the melting process a lot of It ultimately comes down to oxidization.. this is most commonly known is Trenbolone but it can also happen with other hormones.. when it does occur with certain carrier oils it may be due to the fact that it reach higher then they're melting points..

Restless
07-26-2019, 08:47 AM
Eq powder is white so it should always takenon the colour of the Oil, it should never be a red colour ,

IRISHOAK
07-26-2019, 12:25 PM
If it was a sponsor here, Id like to know where this came from so I can avoid them. PM me if you arent comfortable posting it publicly, Ill keep it to myself if thats the case. Also, did you contact the rep? Any explaination? Offer to replace? Did you contact DWBO to keep him informed?

Yellowninja
07-26-2019, 12:33 PM
Eq powder is white so it should always takenon the colour of the Oil, it should never be a red colour ,

I've never seen raw EQ in powder form. I'm pretty sure it only comes in a yellow liquid

IRISHOAK
07-26-2019, 01:39 PM
I've never seen raw EQ in powder form. I'm pretty sure it only comes in a yellow liquid

Ive seen it for both ways.... Whitepowder and yellow liquid. Never seen brown or red as a finished oil though.

Ironman 580
07-26-2019, 07:49 PM
i mailed this sponsor 2 times no answer i explained everything like a gentleman and even sent photos of the EQ.What is my next step?

Immortalized
07-26-2019, 08:03 PM
Post your pics here and tell us the name of the sponsor. That'll give him an opportunity to explain what happened.

IRISHOAK
07-26-2019, 08:29 PM
How long has it been since you emailed them?

MrsAlphaOmega
07-26-2019, 09:27 PM
i mailed this sponsor 2 times no answer i explained everything like a gentleman and even sent photos of the EQ.What is my next step?Wow.... That's fucked up.

Ranger15
07-26-2019, 10:26 PM
Yes this is odd after giving the sponsor and his rep at least 48-72 hours my next step would be to dm Dwbo and go with his direction on the subject. Hope everything works out for you bro

Ironman 580
07-26-2019, 11:00 PM
i emailed once yesterday afternoon ,once early this morn, and once this afternoon

IRISHOAK
07-26-2019, 11:21 PM
Id say if you dont get a satifactory reply by tomorrow then post up the sponsors name so they can reply on this thread. I have a feeling but Ill keep my mouth shut until we get a resolution.

Ironman 580
07-26-2019, 11:39 PM
will do im a fair gentleman born in brooklyn ny thats how we do it ,old skool taught ,givin them the oppurtunity before i say anything and there orals stunk too and had probs with shipping etc

shotgun-207
07-27-2019, 12:37 AM
I have sp eq that’s really clear an ug vail that’s a orange/yellowish it’s not infront of me atm and I have some eq raw that’s a orange/yellowish goo lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TKAT
07-27-2019, 04:53 PM
It really comes down to the carrier oil that is used. When brewing with MCT you’ll usually see lighter colored oil. Even my Tren comes out a pale yellow with MCT. Grape seed oil can leave almost a green tint to the finished products. Also I have had EQ that was the same rust color as Tren. But it was a blend of EQ. It had Cypionate and propionate in with it and much of the carrier was EO. It was just fine to use. Like everyone else mentioned it could be oxidation as well as the carrier used that gave it its color. Only way to know is to test it. Told Test is ok. It really only tells you if a drug is present but not the purity. But it can give some reinsurance. Only way to know for sure is to have a lab test it. That’s not really available for all of us. EQ is pretty cheap. If you don’t feel comfortable with it just trash the shit.

Ironman 580
07-29-2019, 09:10 PM
Mass BUilder is the name of the sponsor i gave them 4 days to at least answer my emails to correct the problem and never even got a response also pmed them numerous times