PDA

View Full Version : TRT conversation with PC Doc happening Tomorrow

Frome
07-26-2019, 03:48 AM
Regardless of the outcome at least I’ll have my baseline labs. Thanks to the brothers who recommended doing it right and taking the first step by talking to my doc about TRT (I’m 46) and pulling some labs! I am really close to pulling the trigger on my first cycle in over 16 years!!! I am so freaking excited but am trying to proceed with caution. Wish me luck...

maxmuscle1
07-26-2019, 03:57 AM
Good luck brother!

Max

Frome
07-26-2019, 04:17 AM
Got my heart set on a simple 4-500mg of test e/week for 12 weeks. That’s all folks!
Back in the day I ran pharma parabolin deca sus primo etc. had a connection who had everything! As I remember all of it came in little glass ampules, no UGL stuff. I am f’ing thrilled to get back in the game!!! So glad I found BOP!

thebear
07-26-2019, 02:03 PM
You might have to hold off a bit if you start trt as he will want to pull bloods frequently

I am a part time Proctologist and full time Gynecologist [emoji199]

Frome
07-26-2019, 02:23 PM
Makes sense. I need to do some more research. Honestly I’ll be surprised if I come back low. Based on purely behavioral observations I think I’m still cranking my own test. I am definitely curious though.

Frome
07-26-2019, 04:07 PM
So my doc is all about HRT. He some sort of pellet insert. He also offers a sub q option. He gave me some DHEA. Been reading about it and am seeing mixed reviews. What say the brotherhood?
Going to get my labs done tomorrow morning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

maxmuscle1
07-26-2019, 04:52 PM
Ask for injections.

Max

thebear
07-26-2019, 04:52 PM
IMO....
Pellets [emoji1304]
DHEA [emoji1304] Most will convert it to estrogen

If he won’t rx injection, then find a new MD or just use the sponsors on here and stock up, like I do [emoji1303]

I am a part time Proctologist and full time Gynecologist [emoji199]

Frome
07-26-2019, 05:09 PM
I don’t like the pellet idea either. I will go the injection route assuming I’ll qualify for it. He wrote me for very comprehensive labs. Apparently it will take 3 weeks to get back. I do not feel like waiting to blast.
Prob get a refund for the DEHA.

teej750
07-27-2019, 04:19 AM
This pellet shit is just a convenient way for them to charge more money. Need more research comparing the different routes over a long period of time for this to make sense financially.

Sent from my LM-Q710.FG using Tapatalk

Frome
07-27-2019, 01:25 PM
This pellet shit is just a convenient way for them to charge more money. Need more research comparing the different routes over a long period of time for this to make sense financially.

Sent from my LM-Q710.FG using Tapatalk

I think you’re right on with this. While I believe him to be a very good dr he unlike just about every of doc in my area isn’t owned by a big health system so he is always looking for alternative ways to generate revenue. That’s why he sold me the DHEA shit. I’m throwing that crap in the garbage and will let him know what I think about having done some reading on it since.