View Full Version : HGH for Healing

skoalman
07-28-2019, 12:39 PM
Hi All,
I have had tendonitis aka golfers elbow for two years now initially injured from heavy skull crushers. Recently, I injured my wrist which doesn't seem to be getting better either. I'm curious if anyone has joint and ligament issues and HGH helped in the healing process?

JustinMoose
07-28-2019, 12:46 PM
Ime, HGH has just made my joints hurt more

9TMARE
07-28-2019, 01:02 PM
Hi All,
I have had tendonitis aka golfers elbow for two years now initially injured from heavy skull crushers. Recently, I injured my wrist which doesn't seem to be getting better either. I'm curious if anyone has joint and ligament issues and HGH helped in the healing process?
You would probably be better off checking out TB500 and BPC157

chadmack282
07-30-2019, 12:27 AM
Bpc157 sight injected, U will notice a difference in the 1st week.
Hint-Ace

skoalman
07-30-2019, 10:12 AM
Thanks Guys! I'll look into those.

Adrenaline
07-30-2019, 11:16 AM
HGH helped me with a nagging shoulder injury I had years ago. Add Fish Oil and Glucosamine as well if you arent taking those.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GettinSwole
07-30-2019, 12:17 PM
BPC was once believed to by site specific but found later to be systematic, the Bpc and tb500 work different pathways and found to be very synergistic. And if on cycle could always through in some Deca (i know this is a peptide section just thought I would mention it)

Pharmaca
08-02-2019, 01:19 AM
I've been working with multiple pro athletes along the yeas with a great success on rehabilitation from a variety of such injuries with a combination of GH and IGF1 . GH and IGF1 are proven to enhance collagen synthesis, trigger stem cells and satellite cells activation, and generally enhance all local growth factors secretion.

There is of course plenty of clinical research literature on this (mainly with GH, especially in post injury, post surgery and post trauma patients)

We're running some attractive deals, including bundle deals on GH+IGF1