PDA

View Full Version : 4 WEEK BLAST!! What too Use??

musclemac
08-01-2019, 11:40 PM
What's up BOP. So, I'm about to do a 4 week blast to put alittle size back on before i start contest prep. Was going to do a 4wk blast, then back to my current cruise-125 TestE/100NPP per wk for 4 weeks the begin a 10wk or so contest prep. My question is- with these compounds and starting stats- what would you choose out of this arsenal!?!? 6"0 220IBS bodyfats about 12% and dropping weekly as I'm normally lean with fast metabolism...

Arsenal:Dbol, anadrol, winstrol (oral), TNE,Test Acetate,Test Enanthate,EQ, Novolin-r, black tops-200iu....will be getting necessary ancillaries before beginning.....Any input is appreciated fellas

maxmuscle1
08-01-2019, 11:52 PM
What's up BOP. So, I'm about to do a 4 week blast to put alittle size back on before i start contest prep. Was going to do a 4wk blast, then back to my current cruise-125 TestE/100NPP per wk for 4 weeks the begin a 10wk or so contest prep. My question is- with these compounds and starting stats- what would you choose out of this arsenal!?!? 6"0 220IBS bodyfats about 12% and dropping weekly as I'm normally lean with fast metabolism...

Arsenal:Dbol, anadrol, winstrol (oral), TNE,Test Acetate,Test Enanthate,EQ, Novolin-r, black tops-200iu....will be getting necessary ancillaries before beginning.....Any input is appreciated fellas

Tne+test ace dailies, 4-5ius fasted am cardio, winstrol 100-150mg daily. Anadrol can be used the last couple days but is very tricky{good or bad} , diet and sodium/water management is going to be paramount @ 12% bodyfat. I’d hit up some ECA Stack pre fasted cardio.

Max

musclemac
08-02-2019, 08:12 PM
Oh and I forgot NPP LOL!! I like that Max!! Think I'll just toss the NPP into what you've recommended and give that a go in a couple weeks,Thank you Brother!!

Enigma
08-02-2019, 09:24 PM
Start const prep early, add Dbol at 12 weeks prior for 6 weeks. Be full AND shredded. Have you done a contest before? Don’t underestimate how much effort and time it take.

maxmuscle1
08-02-2019, 10:29 PM
Oh and I forgot NPP LOL!! I like that Max!! Think I'll just toss the NPP into what you've recommended and give that a go in a couple weeks,Thank you Brother!!

Yes, a little NPP always helps me with my lifts!

Max

Drillit
08-03-2019, 01:32 AM
Tne+test ace dailies, 4-5ius fasted am cardio, winstrol 100-150mg daily. Anadrol can be used the last couple days but is very tricky{good or bad} , diet and sodium/water management is going to be paramount @ 12% bodyfat. I’d hit up some ECA Stack pre fasted cardio.

Max

Solid advice right here! I’d personally throw in 2iu novalin r with my GH and fasted cardio (GH make my BG go up) and I’d throw in post workout 10-15iu.
Hell yea on the mini bulk. I love that shit!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

musclemac
08-05-2019, 02:38 PM
Hey Enigma, yes I've done a contest before buddy...5 to be exact. I won my Pro card this year and am making my Pro debut in Nov. I'm approximately 15 weeks out ATM. I've always prepped long enough and infact I'm trying to coast in because I always get shredded ahead of time Lol weighed in at 218 winning pro card but wanna be 225 at pro debut.My plans are to do 4wk blast as first part of prep then cruise from 4 wks letting receptors refresh and giving body a break, then 7-8 week cycle into show.

Hey DRILLIT: I don't believe 10+ iu's postworkout would be wise bro as that would be at about 4-5 PM and with Nov-r having an 8 hour total secretion that would put it ending at 1am while am asleep...doesnt sound good Lol BUT, I will work my preworkout dosage up slowly to 10 possibly...I only use 3-4 I ate time since I am so sensitive and have such a fast metabolism.

Enigma
08-05-2019, 03:18 PM
Mac, sounds like you’ve got it dialed in well. Not the case for most. You don’t seem over-ambitious so you might be able to pull off some improvements.
I returned to the dais last year after a 29 year absence.Being old, I wasn’t sure I could get as lean as I used to so I started early. 16 weeks prior to my scheduled show I decided to do a local show in 5 weeks. It was easy, I was ripped and it didn’t take much adjustment. Afterwards I went on travel to USA to see kids/grandkid and when I started back after a two week rest, it was tough. Then I had a bad pinning about two weeks out and between the swelling, the pain and the cost of doing the show, I bailed out for burnout.
I guess what I am saying is that being too ambitious can bring fatigue for a lot of guys. There’s a bunch of time between now and the show to burn you out.
Fortunately, you’re a veteran so you likely know all this.
Keep focused, don’t over do it and ¡Buena Suerte!