PDA

View Full Version : PARABOLAN AKA TREN HEX

maxmuscle1
08-02-2019, 12:20 PM
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190609/fab5a1d977039d5075777a868bc07ba4.jpg Good Info on Tren Hex:

Tren hex has the ability to allow the body to process the nutrients in food far more efficiently making fats, carbohydrates and protein much more valuable gram for gram. It can also directly influence the burning of fat via its ability to bind with the androgen receptor. The net result is a vastly increased fat burning rate while simultaneously increasing muscle. The anabolic activity with Parabolan is also enhanced by the increased rate of red blood cell circulation. The high red blood cell count means that more oxygen is delivered to the body, helping to improve endurance. This allows for longer and more intense training and faster recovery. Most people begin at around 152-220mg per week, very significant benefits can be seen at this dosage, particularly when the right training and diet regime is adhered to at the same time. More experienced users of this drug may take 228-456mg per week. A lot of guys want to run it but have not. It’s a very versatile compound ester of trenbolone and personally my favorite.

Maxhttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190802/e6a018fef128db300f7a37a93b81cd80.jpgemail- [email protected]

Musclemechanic76
08-03-2019, 04:11 AM
I like it at 300-450 myself or 100 MWF and add tren ace 65mg MWF
Test, mast or primo of course

Hex sides less for unknown reason being tren e sides worse of all tren....

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

maxmuscle1
08-03-2019, 11:10 AM
I like it at 300-450 myself or 100 MWF and add tren ace 65mg MWF
Test, mast or primo of course

Hex sides less for unknown reason being tren e sides worse of all tren....

That’s a very good dosage for you MM! Hex is one of those esters that is a great stacker compound, even at low doses.

Max

Sqwuidd
08-03-2019, 11:13 AM
Monday I am starting this at 300 a week
4 cc a week
with 1200 test
AND dbol 50 split daily
5 iu gh

Should be a solid cycle
Hoping to gain some mass while maintaining my shape and figure
(and maybe have my cock grow fatter too, possible?)

maxmuscle1
08-03-2019, 11:20 AM
Monday I am starting this at 300 a week
4 cc a week
with 1200 test
AND dbol 50 split daily
5 iu gh

Should be a solid cycle
Hoping to gain some mass while maintaining my shape and figure
(and maybe have my cock grow fatter too, possible?)

Definitely a thicker cock is in order!! Lmao. This is a great bulk cycle! I know you will keep us apprised if your results. Get some Sqwuidd!

Max

Sqwuidd
08-03-2019, 11:55 AM
Bro not to HiJack this thread but MT2

Jesus christ ^^ Boners constantly --shit if the wind blows too hard i get a huge boner

It is crazy --noticing a bit of skin color difference also but the boners are unreal

maxmuscle1
08-03-2019, 11:58 AM
Bro not to HiJack this thread but MT2

Jesus christ ^^ Boners constantly --shit if the wind blows too hard i get a huge boner

It is crazy --noticing a bit of skin color difference also but the boners are unreal

I need to get some. Especially w all this sun hitting my white ass! Lol. The sexual benefits seem to be great! Looking forward to introducing it to my regimen.

Max

MrBash
08-03-2019, 12:03 PM
Max you have me curios a bout this compound. So this does not negatively effect breathing and endurance like tren a does? Cause ace ruins me. Also how about the negative sides like with ace. Are they the same. Cause I get all the neg sides . But at the same time I have never ran a lower dose. I’ve always been in the 300mg range with ace. Can I really see benifits at 150mg a week? Also what is the half life. If I did get the net sides how long till it’s outta of me..

maxmuscle1
08-03-2019, 12:11 PM
Max you have me curios a bout this compound. So this does not negatively effect breathing and endurance like tren a does? Cause ace ruins me. Also how about the negative sides like with ace. Are they the same. Cause I get all the neg sides . But at the same time I have never ran a lower dose. I’ve always been in the 300mg range with ace. Can I really see benifits at 150mg a week? Also what is the half life. If I did get the net sides how long till it’s outta of me..

Yes sir. 2ml a week can do a lot as far as combining w test. I does have sides but, they are way less pronounced compared to ace. The sleep and breathing are not as bad. It is just my experience that led me know this. It is still tren and does have sides. The tren hex Ester half life is fourteen days. It still should be injected 2x per week. Experiment w 1 ml 2x per week is MO.

Max

Enigma
08-03-2019, 02:34 PM
Real Parabolan, as in the stuff in ampules, was 76mg, iirc. As I have said before, only the biggest guys I knew used 3 amps/week and my buddy looked like he would explode once when he tried two at once.

maxmuscle1
08-03-2019, 03:59 PM
Real Parabolan, as in the stuff in ampules, was 76mg, iirc. As I have said before, only the biggest guys I knew used 3 amps/week and my buddy looked like he would explode once when he tried two at once.

Yeah the stuff is really strong. Very underused product because of fakes and price.

Max

Enigma
08-03-2019, 04:26 PM
It’s hard probably for today’s crowd to be able to comprehend this but in the late ‘80s, early ‘90s the bodybuilding world was very small and tight. There was no celebrity status, no instagram, no photoshop. Shit was real. People were real. The gear pipeline was free and clear of scammers. If you got something bogus, it probably wasn’t deliberately sold to you as bogus by your “guy”.
There was almost no money in bodybuilding so guys did what they could to survive. Pro’s stayed on my buddy’s couch when in town. Dudes would try to cheat on the tab when everyone went out to dinner. No “six degrees of separation”. You likely knew a guy who knew a guy. I even had a guy once connect me with his “guy” who actually got shit from me. It was pretty funny actually.
In 1989, Lee Haney, the reigning Mr. O, gave a seminar at Gold’s Gym PB, which was sort of THE BB gym in San Diego. There were less than 30 people in attendance. In 1993 we hired Lee to appear at the grand opening of our new gym in Vallejo, Ca.
Almost no one even knew who he was.
As you can tell, things have changed.

We got real Parabolan from solid sources. I didn’t mess with it too much. It was expensive at $14/amp, iirc. Maybe that was just my price? I am thinking of making some for myself...memory lane and all. I hear great things.

maxmuscle1
08-03-2019, 04:38 PM
Vallejo!! Lmao. Yeah even the top pro guys like Arnold were couch hopping and doing odd jobs constantly. Lot of passion for lifting!! It is inspiring for sure!! It is not about the money for me, I like it but, training and eating and lifting is my core being!!

Max

IRISHOAK
08-03-2019, 05:20 PM

Im in week 5/6 of running tren hex at 200/wk. No sides. Recomp is noticeable. (Stacked with 750 testc 200 maste, added in dbol recently... diff sponsor).

MrBash
08-03-2019, 05:44 PM
Vallejo!! Lmao. Yeah even the top pro guys like Arnold were couch hopping and doing odd jobs constantly. Lot of passion for lifting!! It is inspiring for sure!! It is not about the money for me, I like it but, training and eating and lifting is my core being!!
Max
Actually Arnold and some of his buds from golds. Franco being one of the started a roofing business. They would train in the am work all day and then train again at night. I read his autobiography. It was very interesting read. He was also became a real estate guy. I belive he was a millionaire before he ever made his first movie. I may be wrong on that fact it’s been about 7-8 years since I read the book. Pick it up it was a cool read .

bigpapapumpaf
08-03-2019, 06:28 PM

Having had the pleasure of real para ions ago I can tell you that todays stuff is close but not the same. That doesn't mean its not one of the best things since sliced bread, this stuff works and will do wonders for anyone with little to no sides. I would urge caution to anyone pinning large amounts, its not needed at all. I take from 76 to 100 mgs week and am more than happy. 150 would by my max but I'm an old man not trying to get as big anymore.

BPP

maxmuscle1
08-03-2019, 06:42 PM
Actually Arnold and some of his buds from golds. Franco being one of the started a roofing business. They would train in the am work all day and then train again at night. I read his autobiography. It was very interesting read. He was also became a real estate guy. I belive he was a millionaire before he ever made his first movie. I may be wrong on that fact it’s been about 7-8 years since I read the book. Pick it up it was a cool read .

Yeah Franco is a chiropractic doctor. They did have some business as he was arnies best friend.

Max

Pcushion
08-05-2019, 05:18 AM
Parabolan is good stuff I found it didn’t effect endurance nearly as much ace does. I prefer tren e only bc it’s more cost effective. It’s good to see people taking about Parabolan.

Pcushion
08-05-2019, 05:21 AM
Having had the pleasure of real para ions ago I can tell you that todays stuff is close but not the same. That doesn't mean its not one of the best things since sliced bread, this stuff works and will do wonders for anyone with little to no sides. I would urge caution to anyone pinning large amounts, its not needed at all. I take from 76 to 100 mgs week and am more than happy. 150 would by my max but I'm an old man not trying to get as big anymore.

BPP
This is so true. People don’t respect trenbolone for what it is. Guy blast away at it then get side effects that continue to fuel negativity about this particular hormone. I never run more than 200mg a week.

maxmuscle1
10-22-2019, 11:03 AM
Anyone try Parabolan(Hex-any brand)in the past couple months? What was your experience with it? I’ve seen quite a few people adding it to their regimen. Seems like it would compliment a nice long ester test, even at low dosages.

Max

Drillit
10-22-2019, 12:30 PM
Anyone try Parabolan(Hex-any brand)in the past couple months? What was your experience with it? I’ve seen quite a few people adding it to their regimen. Seems like it would compliment a nice long ester test, even at low dosages.

Max

Stay tuned. I’ve got some Hex and test U en Route I’ll be running together.

maxmuscle1
10-22-2019, 12:39 PM
Stay tuned. I’ve got some Hex and test U en Route I’ll be running together.

Perfect! That will be great. Rarely see any test undecanoate threads, especially with tren hex. I’ll definitely keep my eye out.

Max

animal23
10-22-2019, 08:51 PM
I am dropping npp at the 10 week mark and switching to dhb or tren hex the last 6-8 weeks

Never used hex. Just paranoid about sides and the cough

Bullrush
10-22-2019, 09:24 PM
I am dropping npp at the 10 week mark and switching to dhb or tren hex the last 6-8 weeks

Never used hex. Just paranoid about sides and the coughHonestly I think the sides are less dramatic with the Tren Hex .. I am able to run it for longer period of time with less sides compared to the other Tren compounds..

Only the best! [email protected]

maxmuscle1
10-22-2019, 09:24 PM

Never used hex. Just paranoid about sides and the cough

A couple vets on here have used it besides me and didn’t get the cough. The sides are present but to a lesser degree. I can only comment on my experience w it. I did get insomnia which I have anyway and I get sweaty while eating and sleeping. No anger or mental sides usually associated. Does make you sexually aggressive I noted. It’s actually my overall favorite compound combined w Test{I like Cypionate}. It’s effective at low doses as well. 228-322 is my spot now. Previously I could do 2ml a week 153mg, but require a bit more now.

Max

animal23
10-22-2019, 10:39 PM
A couple vets on here have used it besides me and didn’t get the cough. The sides are present but to a lesser degree. I can only comment on my experience w it. I did get insomnia which I have anyway and I get sweaty while eating and sleeping. No anger or mental sides usually associated. Does make you sexually aggressive I noted. It’s actually my overall favorite compound combined w Test{I like Cypionate}. It’s effective at low doses as well. 228-322 is my spot now. Previously I could do 2ml a week 153mg, but require a bit more now.

Max

I was only going to use 200mg a week
I have insomnia as well. Some days it's not bad. Npp has me waking up in a pile of sweat. Biggest concern is insomnia and the cough. Probably the cough is my biggest concern
I already take 100mg trazodone, 30mg melatonin, and tbsp of zquil. I will be adding gaba

thebear
10-22-2019, 10:46 PM
I have insomnia as well. Some days it's not bad. Npp has me waking up in a pile of sweat. Biggest concern is insomnia and the cough. Probably the cough is my biggest concern
I already take 100mg trazodone, 30mg melatonin, and tbsp of zquil. I will be adding gaba

Damn bro. If you keep adding in sleep aids your never gonna wake up.

Why not get to the root of the issue?

I am a part time Proctologist and full time Gynecologist [emoji199]

maxmuscle1
10-22-2019, 11:17 PM

200mg hex in place of NPP or replace?

Max

thebear
10-23-2019, 12:38 AM
200mg hex in place of NPP or replace?

Max

I am pretty sure he means replace.

I am a part time Proctologist and full time Gynecologist [emoji199]

maxmuscle1
10-23-2019, 01:15 AM
Re-Post:

Good Info on Tren Hex:

Tren hex has the ability to allow the body to process the nutrients in food far more efficiently making fats, carbohydrates and protein much more valuable gram for gram. It can also directly influence the burning of fat via its ability to bind with the androgen receptor. The net result is a vastly increased fat burning rate while simultaneously increasing muscle. The anabolic activity with Parabolan is also enhanced by the increased rate of red blood cell circulation. The high red blood cell count means that more oxygen is delivered to the body, helping to improve endurance. This allows for longer and more intense training and faster recovery. Most people begin at around 152-220mg per week, very significant benefits can be seen at this dosage, particularly when the right training and diet regime is adhered to at the same time. More experienced users of this drug may take 228-456mg per week. A lot of guys want to run it but have not. It’s a very versatile compound ester of trenbolone and personally my favorite.

Max

jayboy
10-23-2019, 08:10 AM
A friend of mine went to Thailand and came back with loads of " parabolan " in amps. 1 litre of it. No idea how the hell he got it through Customs Airport etc.

I didn't know much about it. Did 3 amps aweek and it fucking hurt,The sting to it just unbelievable lol. But fuck me it was a ride and a half. Felt like a beast. I had no side effects from it, not going to lie I did eat alot shit food but everything was converting to muscle. I was 68kgs the time but looked like 80kgs, I was so lean.

maxmuscle1
10-23-2019, 11:45 AM
A friend of mine went to Thailand and came back with loads of " parabolan " in amps. 1 litre of it. No idea how the hell he got it through Customs Airport etc.

I didn't know much about it. Did 3 amps aweek and it fucking hurt,The sting to it just unbelievable lol. But fuck me it was a ride and a half. Felt like a beast. I had no side effects from it, not going to lie I did eat alot shit food but everything was converting to muscle. I was 68kgs the time but looked like 80kgs, I was so lean.

He probably got a copy of the Negma, France brand name or the Real one if it was 98’ or earlier. They discontinued making it in 97’ but it remained on shelves for years.

Max

maxmuscle1
10-24-2019, 01:01 PM
Honestly I think the sides are less dramatic with the Tren Hex .. I am able to run it for longer period of time with less sides compared to the other Tren compounds..

Only the best! [email protected]

Need to Stock Up in the Paraplex(Hex)! I love this stuff.

Max

Pcushion
10-25-2019, 12:56 PM
I personally love tren. I will say most of the information about tren Hex’s half life is wrong. The hex ester is only an 8 carbon chain so on average it would have a half life of 8 days. Chemists suggest it takes the average male 1 day to remove each carbon. Also if you look at the original prescribing information it states that after a 15 front load period. It was administered every 10 days.

maxmuscle1
10-25-2019, 02:07 PM
Nice! Always like to have more parabolan information. It definitely is my favorite too!

Max

jayboy
11-03-2019, 01:08 AM
Nice! Always like to have more parabolan information. It definitely is my favorite too!

Max

They say

Trenbolone hexahydrobenzylcarbonate, or trenbolone cyclohexylmethylcarbonate, Parabolan?
I have had both above but the Parabolan i had in amps compare nothing i have had above... The amps were just pure magic.

maxmuscle1
11-03-2019, 01:14 AM
They say

Trenbolone hexahydrobenzylcarbonate, or trenbolone cyclohexylmethylcarbonate, Parabolan?
I have had both above but the Parabolan i had in amps compare nothing i have had above... The amps were just pure magic.

I wish I was around when they were available. I can say that without a doubt , that real tren hex is superior for me than any other AAS. It just makes me look perfect. Btw- an amp line is coming.

Max

jayboy
11-03-2019, 01:38 AM
I wish I was around when they were available. I can say that without a doubt , that real tren hex is superior for me than any other AAS. It just makes me look perfect. Btw- an amp line is coming.

Max

Fill me in when amp line is coming bro.

maxmuscle1
11-03-2019, 01:46 AM
Fill me in when amp line is coming bro.

Of Course!!

Max

SloppyJ
11-03-2019, 04:32 AM
Damn after reading through this I might have make an order and whip some up myself.

Drillit
11-04-2019, 04:25 PM
So I pinned 400 mg of hex this morning. I’ll pin another 400 Thursday or Friday. I’ll keep y’all updated on how I like it.

maxmuscle1
11-04-2019, 04:38 PM
So I pinned 400 mg of hex this morning. I’ll pin another 400 Thursday or Friday. I’ll keep y’all updated on how I like it.

OMG!! Your a bad ass! Holy shit! Nice frontload! kick ass Drillit!

Max

Drillit
11-04-2019, 05:04 PM
OMG!! Your a bad ass! Holy shit! Nice frontload! kick ass Drillit!

Max

I’m gonna crush this recomp lmao. Once it’s loaded I’ll throttle back to 300/wk.

maxmuscle1
11-04-2019, 05:52 PM
I’m gonna crush this recomp lmao. Once it’s loaded I’ll throttle back to 300/wk.

Good man. You are definitely gonna transform w hex. That shit is my go to for looking crazy! Lol

Max

jayboy
11-05-2019, 10:37 AM

Fuck bro, your crazy haha. Love it

Musclemechanic76
11-05-2019, 12:36 PM
I find zero difference with Hex or tren e.
Although I prefer to use tren e and tren ace together. I keep tren e around 350mg wk and use around 45-60mg tren ace eod. I have noticed not a think differnt sides from hex can and will build just as in tren e so I am careful not to let build up in system.

I use same dose of hex as tren e, I add tren ace eod with hex or tren e. If i were doing a low dose long term thing..... But tren works too good at right dose too low of dose doesn't give tren promises!!!

My 2 cents

Drillit
11-06-2019, 02:24 AM
I find zero difference with Hex or tren e.
Although I prefer to use tren e and tren ace together. I keep tren e around 350mg wk and use around 45-60mg tren ace eod. I have noticed not a think differnt sides from hex can and will build just as in tren e so I am careful not to let build up in system.

I use same dose of hex as tren e, I add tren ace eod with hex or tren e. If i were doing a low dose long term thing..... But tren works too good at right dose too low of dose doesn't give tren promises!!!

My 2 cents

Thanks brother. I appreciate your input. My basis behind hex is that the sides should be the same as my ED ace pins with 2x weekly pins.
I love tren but my travel lately is prohibitive of pinning daily.

9TMARE
11-06-2019, 02:36 AM
Definitely let us know if you feel less sides or the same! I can’t wait to dive into mine!

mike312
11-06-2019, 02:47 AM
I ran Parabolan this past summer.. 8 weeks...
Hardly any sides...
No tren a. Tren e sides.. Aggression.. Insomnia.. And all the regular sides... I felt amazing.. Slept well... And it change my physique like nothing I ever tried.. Ran a low dose... I started at 150 mgs a wekk and topped out at 225mgs...ABSOLUTELY AMAZING if legit.... I was blown away by the gains and how great I felt..... If legit definitely a huge difference compared to ace or eth... And ran low test alongside...

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

9TMARE
11-06-2019, 04:20 AM
I ran Parabolan this past summer.. 8 weeks...
Hardly any sides...
No tren a. Tren e sides.. Aggression.. Insomnia.. And all the regular sides... I felt amazing.. Slept well... And it change my physique like nothing I ever tried.. Ran a low dose... I started at 150 mgs a wekk and topped out at 225mgs...ABSOLUTELY AMAZING if legit.... I was blown away by the gains and how great I felt..... If legit definitely a huge difference compared to ace or eth... And ran low test alongside...

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
SOLD! You had me at hardly any sides lol thank you brother!

Musclemechanic76
11-06-2019, 05:28 AM
Thanks brother. I appreciate your input. My basis behind hex is that the sides should be the same as my ED ace pins with 2x weekly pins.
I love tren but my travel lately is prohibitive of pinning daily.Sides or less with mix of ace and tren e than tren e alone for me.
Hex I find is slow and I get impatient results just slow... I mixed ace with hex last 2 runs also.

But if it's to pin 2x wk hex worth a shot but dosing and less sides I feel are less active hormone in hex. . Maybe I am wrong would have to see chart on esters. Will look at mg per ml per ester

maxmuscle1
11-06-2019, 07:01 AM
I Definitely like using hex 2X per week. On paper it’s looks like once a week is fine but, me personally, 2x is perfect!

Max

Drillit
11-06-2019, 11:21 AM
Sides or less with mix of ace and tren e than tren e alone for me.
Hex I find is slow and I get impatient results just slow... I mixed ace with hex last 2 runs also.

But if it's to pin 2x wk hex worth a shot but dosing and less sides I feel are less active hormone in hex. . Maybe I am wrong would have to see chart on esters. Will look at mg per ml per ester

From what I’ve read the hex ester is heavy. Out of 100mg your getting 66mg of tren, the rest is ester weight compared to 87 mg per 100mg of tren ace. Bumping your hex to 25 percent higher than you would run ace should give the same amount of active hormone.
My sweet spot for ace sides cuts at about 300/week. So I’ll run the hex around 375...likely 400 for the sake of easy measurement.