PDA

View Full Version : beginner humalog dosage and timing

Ironman 580
08-06-2019, 01:18 AM
wondering if starting at 10 iu a day, (5iux2 times a day)would the best 2 times be 5 pre and then 5 post workout?Also what is the easiest way to get my 50g carbs in each time after my shot?Liquid or solid food?Lookin for easiest way

Primemuscle
08-06-2019, 02:07 AM
I’d master taking it one of those times first then after you’ve got pre or post down, add the other time for slin.

When using slin pre & post the post shot can have a little bit of a residual left from the pre shot so you want to take in some extra carbs and perhaps even minimal fats to help with the possible cross over which can make you go hypo.

As for easiest I’d say either whey isolate protein + karbolyn or something simple like eggs/egg whites or chicken + jasmine rice or even cream of rice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Drillit
08-06-2019, 02:08 AM
wondering if starting at 10 iu a day, (5iux2 times a day)would the best 2 times be 5 pre and then 5 post workout?Also what is the easiest way to get my 50g carbs in each time after my shot?Liquid or solid food?Lookin for easiest way

If I pin pre workout I sip karbolyn intra.
If I pin post I eat rice, cream of rice or pasta as my post workout carbs.

Drillit
08-06-2019, 02:09 AM
I’d master taking it one of those times first then after you’ve got pre or post down, add the other time for slin.

When using slin pre & post the post shot can have a little bit of a residual left from the pre shot so you want to take in some extra carbs and perhaps even minimal fats to help with the possible cross over which can make you go hypo.

As for easiest I’d say either whey isolate protein + karbolyn or something simple like eggs/egg whites or chicken + jasmine rice or even cream of rice.

I’m in love with cream of rice! It’s my flavor of the week for sure.

Primemuscle
08-06-2019, 02:12 AM
I’m in love with cream of rice! It’s my flavor of the week for sure.

It’s the bomb. Awesome when mixed with whey protein & pb!!

Drillit
08-06-2019, 02:53 AM
It’s the bomb. Awesome when mixed with whey protein & pb!!

I’m gonna try that tomorrow. I’ve been using 1tbs maple syrup for a little flavor.

Ironman 580
08-06-2019, 08:27 AM
so still wondering is it better to break up dosage and pin 2 times or just all at once?also when is best time or times ?

Drillit
08-06-2019, 09:29 AM
so still wondering is it better to break up dosage and pin 2 times or just all at once?also when is best time or times ?

Prime said it above - post 2. Start with only one time. Once you’ve got that down go for 2.
I’ll be upfront about this: go slow, start low and learn how your body reacts. Slin is not AAS, it can kill you.

Primemuscle
08-06-2019, 09:37 AM
I’m gonna try that tomorrow. I’ve been using 1tbs maple syrup for a little flavor.

Even better brotha

Ironman 580
08-06-2019, 08:33 PM
ok so say i do 5iu daily to start whats the best time?pre or post wkout or somthing else???

Tyr
08-06-2019, 11:12 PM
Get yourself glucose tabs there 1 buck at Walmart keep them on hand incase you feel hypo