PDA

View Full Version : CLASSIC NFL - The GREATS!

IRISHOAK
08-11-2019, 04:54 AM
I can't support the league anymore since they went left. I love talking good ol' days though! Post up your fav pics of players from YOUR golden era, whatever decade that might be! Lets go down memory lane and visit some legends. Got a favorite moment? game? announcers? What team made you fall in love with the game? Got any classic jerseys? POST UP and lets toast to the days before it became the No Fun League!

IRISHOAK
08-11-2019, 04:57 AM

IRISHOAK
08-11-2019, 05:05 AM
I grew up poor in the Adirondack mountains, half my road was still dirt, lol! We didn't have cable or even reception for any stations except Canadian ones. I listened to the Bills games on an AM radio station. Ill never forget how the announcers brought those games to life in my mind as I would sit and listen. I could picture the action in my head from their description and it was almost more magical that way. So many close games and comeback victories for Buffalo back then, but they always seemed to pull out a win! Those were the days when I fell in love with the game. 47780

SteadyRockin
08-11-2019, 05:22 PM
The NFL these days seem like saleouts!

Full of chit in my opinion.... and I very much like the game. Played in school and all, but to much politics now in days, especially that crap they pull by knelling during Anthem! 47819

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

SteadyRockin
08-11-2019, 05:23 PM
How bout them red and gold47820

SteadyRockin
08-11-2019, 05:24 PM
Dieon or Rice played, I was all in47822

SteadyRockin
08-11-2019, 05:29 PM
Liked watching farve unless he was playing my team!! Lol47823

Thebricklayer
08-11-2019, 06:04 PM

Thebricklayer
08-11-2019, 06:13 PM

Legends...

479mitch
08-11-2019, 06:29 PM

IRISHOAK
08-12-2019, 12:04 AM
Scrolling through these posts for 3 min is more rewarding than watching todays games... and I didnt have to sit and watch 28 min of commercials between each play! Thanks for sharing.

SteadyRockin
08-12-2019, 12:09 AM
Scrolling through these posts for 3 min is more rewarding than watching todays games... and I didnt have to sit and watch 28 min of commercials between each play! Thanks for sharing.Lol....!!!!!

Times are changing man. NFL is going to be some bunk a$$, nothing but fixed entertainment!!!! Oh wait, it already is!!

Highschool football is about the only thing thats up to the "best team" will win the game that's worth watching these days

IRISHOAK
08-12-2019, 12:12 AM
Its like the producers of Jersey Shore are making "reality football" and its all sponsored by anti-American, anti-MALE advertisers. Like the fxxking Gillette "men are violent assholes you should be a beta-male and apologize to everyone for having a dick" commercials. Etc... You get my point.

SteadyRockin
08-12-2019, 12:20 AM
Its like the producers of Jersey Shore are making "reality football" and its all sponsored by anti-American, anti-MALE advertisers. Like the fxxking Gillette "men are violent assholes you should be a beta-male and apologize to everyone for having a dick" commercials. Etc... You get my point.Yes!! Way to much feminist and anti-Alpha Male bullsh!t

I agree 100%

It's CraZy you say that, cuz Ive notice this young generation become men by genetics but there straight pu$$ys and very estrogenic........it's like the "MAN" hood is purposely being genetically, propaganda, school edu, entertainment changing it for the worst!!

I can go all day with this subject just because I see it all around us, even in some of my friends kids......the influence is ALL BAD bro

IRISHOAK
08-12-2019, 12:45 AM
Yes!! Way to much feminist and anti-Alpha Male bullsh!t

I agree 100%

It's CraZy you say that, cuz Ive notice this young generation become men by genetics but there straight pu$$ys and very estrogenic........it's like the "MAN" hood is purposely being genetically, propaganda, school edu, entertainment changing it for the worst!!

I can go all day with this subject just because I see it all around us, even in some of my friends kids......the influence is ALL BAD bro

Everything you said. Agreed.