PDA

View Full Version : Chewing tobacco

benjyman
08-12-2019, 02:44 PM
I know chewing tobacco is bad. I chew Copenhagen. Its been a lifetime problem. I have been seeing really good recomposition gains but im literally having the hardest time getting past 255 lbs. Im currently running a pretty stout cycle. Anybody know what and if chewing tobacco does to you and if it counteracts steroids

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Behemoth
08-12-2019, 04:51 PM
Restricts your blood vessels.

chadmack282
08-12-2019, 04:56 PM
I know chewing tobacco is bad. I chew Copenhagen. Its been a lifetime problem. I have been seeing really good recomposition gains but im literally having the hardest time getting past 255 lbs. Im currently running a pretty stout cycle. Anybody know what and if chewing tobacco does to you and if it counteracts steroids

It probably lessons your appetite.

benjyman
08-12-2019, 04:58 PM
Yeah but i eat alot

Biggaintime
08-12-2019, 05:06 PM
Sunflower seeds

TOPDAWG
08-12-2019, 05:09 PM
Skoal bandits for ever never any issue in muscle growth...maybe switch to Skoal wintergreen for those sick gains!

benjyman
08-12-2019, 05:12 PM
Skoal bandits for ever never any issue in muscle growth...maybe switch to Skoal wintergreen for those sick gains!Copenhagen pouches or nothing

benjyman
08-12-2019, 05:40 PM
Restricts your blood vessels.Yeah i read that. Shits hard to quit

thebear
08-12-2019, 05:43 PM
I did for a LONG time. From college up til about 3 yrs ago. It was hard to quit but well worth it. Do I still think about it, [emoji817]! But of course it can cause gum and oral health issues. But when I researched what’s in it, I almost vomited. There are so many chemicals it’s scary. Look it up, you will quit.

I am a part time Proctologist and full time Gynecologist [emoji199]

tonedproned
08-12-2019, 05:51 PM
I use to love the actual chewing tobacco when i was playing baseball in college. Red Man, Copenhagen, those were good introductory chewing tobaccos for me as I chewed many bags in my day.

The snuff, which what you use, I tried it but man it would hit you hard like BAAAMMM..so I tried it maybe 3 times. This I didn't prefer however I think that chewing tobacco aided me in losing some teeth in the back of my mouth on both sides actually.

I do miss the taste but that Skoal ughhh makes my stomach hurt just thinking about it.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

benjyman
08-12-2019, 07:04 PM
Thank you guys. Im working up the balls to quit. I quit for 6 months and felt great. Now i feel it holding me back. I need a little nudge and this thread is helping to get my wheels turning

Frome
08-12-2019, 08:13 PM
Thank you guys. Im working up the balls to quit. I quit for 6 months and felt great. Now i feel it holding me back. I need a little nudge and this thread is helping to get my wheels turning

Good luck quitting. One of the hardest things I’ve ever done was quitting dip. Had to do it twice actually. I started when I was 12! I quit the first time in my late twenties and like a dumbass picked it back up about three years ago (I’m 46). I would literally put almost 1/3 of a can of Skoal in my mouth in one shot! So much nicotine, made withdrawal a bear. I didn’t use patches or anything.

TOPDAWG
08-12-2019, 08:24 PM
A shit load of women in europe use tobacco pouches...its almost more accepthed there rather then smoking...true shit...if all these hot european women can handle a bit of chew us STRONG american men with out a doubht can have nice chew when we decide! LAND OF THE FREE!!!

Big Joe
08-13-2019, 12:01 PM
Skoal man myself I dont think it makes much difference to gains.. luv my dip

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

SloppyJ
08-13-2019, 03:12 PM
I used to dip skoal all day. Then when I was in college they changed the rules to a tobacco free campus. WTF is that? I switched to snus and I still snus to this day. You don't spit so it's more discrete and easy to hide.

Now when I'm outdoors, it's either redman gold or some skoal/redseal. I really should quit and set a good example for my son but damn it seems hard. My wife would be happy if I did.