PDA

View Full Version : GH Reconstitution ????

Skipdigler
10-25-2012, 12:56 PM
Fellas,

Just ran out of B Water and was wondering if it is possible to reconstitute GH with something else.

I expect to get some more B Water in the next week, but really do not want to lay off my GH (4 IU / day).

I have a good supply of B12 that I use often and was wondering if it would hurt or damage my GH to Reconstiture it with something like B12 (until I get my resupply of BWater)

Thanks for any help in advance!

Dath
10-25-2012, 02:10 PM
For anyone not in your predicament BAC water is of course your best bet,

But B12 can be used and Sterile water can also be used.

Camzilla
10-25-2012, 02:13 PM
Get some distilled water and ba and make bwater.

Dath
10-25-2012, 02:38 PM
Get some distilled water and ba and make bwater.

^^^^^ Even better-

Camzilla
10-25-2012, 03:36 PM
http://www.brotherhoodofpain.com/showthread.php?6673-Making-Bacteriostatic-Water

Here ya go Bro.

beanlicker
10-25-2012, 03:37 PM
Bacteriostatic water, Sterile Water, or injectible B12 can be used to reconstitute GH.

What you choose to reconstitute it with should determined on how rapidly the GH will be used. Bacteriostatic water is basically sterile water with about 0.9% of Benzyl Alcohol added thereby making it safe for injection for up to 3 weeks because of the added alcohol keeps bacteria from growing in the vial . If the amount of GH in your vial contains enough to last for a few weeks at your desired dose then bacteriostatic water is the best choice.

For the common use for bodybuilding, dosing 2-5 IU ED, and the most common vial size, 10 IU, it does not matter if one uses bacteriostatic water, Sterile Water, or injectible B12, because the GH will be used before bacteria or anything begins to grow in the vial.

PAiN
10-26-2012, 06:43 PM
All great answers above.

Skipdigler
10-27-2012, 02:17 AM
Thank You guys very much.

I appreciate the responses and the info. My BA hasn't showed up yet, so this will definitely keep me in the game with my GH.