PDA

View Full Version : Tren and some muscle loss???

Bullcrew
08-13-2019, 02:48 PM
Searched and could find anything by what i was using to search:
8 weeks ago started tren 100mg eod test 300mg week and a dexa so I can see if I’m doing it optimum.

5 weeks ago did a dexa 204.5lbs lean mass and gained 3 lbs lean and 2lbs fat since starting cycle
yesterday did a dexa scan lost 2.1 lbs muscle and 1.2lbs fat

i am eating ALOT, I did take 2 week vacation and only lifted light 2 times and did run a couple times and hiked 1 time. I did eat like a monster though, got in a couple of multi mile runs and lifted 3 times before dexa over the last week....so in 5 weeks between scans I lifted heavy for first 2 weeks vacation for next 2 weeks and got back to gym last week before dexa.

i did notice 1st workout when I got back sucked, power was way down...

so either less less carbs and less water in muscles or I legitimately lost lean mass....

any ideas

0 week - dexa
3 week - dexa up 3 lbs lean and 2 lbs fat
8 week - dexa down 2. Lean and 1 lb fat

now sitting on my butt I know for what I ate I should have gained fat and based on sides I know the tren is pretty spot on....I started 5 weeks anadrol for last part

joko123
08-13-2019, 02:50 PM
You didn’t lift for two weeks there’s your andwer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sachie
08-13-2019, 03:15 PM
Fuck I'm on 18 weeks of Tren and going to do 20. Theres no muscle loss here lmao

Vision
08-13-2019, 05:43 PM
Tren can be catabolic "like" for some, I know that goes against what we're told.. Tren will flatten a good portion of people out if they're in the wrong nutritional environment. Tren is a nutrient gobbler, a pac-man so to speak, it just consumes everything and everything around it..
Tren will look for any source of energy it can and this can directly effect the muscle bellies and glycogen storage.. Carb loading and re-feeds are needing with tren..
I don't use tren anymore for this along for many more reasons. It simply is just to aggressive and I've done far greater without than I have when on..

Bullcrew
08-13-2019, 06:02 PM
You didn’t lift for two weeks there’s your andwer

man based on all the threads about tren you’d think 2 weeks wouldn’t do squat with a little effort.... this is why I ask I hate all the great and it’s amazing and it makes me super pimp stuff. I don’t expect a lot and do read a lot but had no idea 2 weeks of minimal would hinder me I did eat like a monster and normally the way I ate I’d be fat as hell in 2 weeks so apparently it needed more lol....well not fat as heell I have a really fast metabolism naturally but I would have gained a few pounds of fat

thanks joko

Bullcrew
08-13-2019, 06:08 PM
Tren can be catabolic "like" for some, I know that goes against what we're told.. Tren will flatten a good portion of people out if they're in the wrong nutritional environment. Tren is a nutrient gobbler, a pac-man so to speak, it just consumes everything and everything around it..
Tren will look for any source of energy it can and this can directly effect the muscle bellies and glycogen storage.. Carb loading and re-feeds are needing with tren..
I don't use tren anymore for this along for many more reasons. It simply is just to aggressive and I've done far greater without than I have when on..

I understand and I assumed it would not go catabolic but to grab and stuff food it would look to any possible sources. Sucks I’d have eaten more cause I was LAZY so I hoped feeding it would protect muscle and not so much burn fat I’m ok with adding a bit it’s better than losing and muscle loss too....

i did go 25mg 2x day anadrol for 5 days then 25 mg 3 times a day and going to ace all sodium or as much as possible and not add to meals with it....see what happens in next 5 weeks... I think my metabolism and cardio is a bit too much to try and eat and lift with tren alone so anadrol will bump up and I’m thinking about upping test to 600 or 700mg week....

any thoughts on that

Sachie
08-13-2019, 06:46 PM

That's why I eat everything good or bad. Chicken, Steak, Fish, Pizza, Pasta, Donuts, Ice-Cream, Candy-Bars, Protein Shakes whatever I want whenever I want.

Vision
08-13-2019, 06:59 PM
That's why I eat everything good or bad. Chicken, Steak, Fish, Pizza, Pasta, Donuts, Ice-Cream, Candy-Bars, Protein Shakes whatever I want whenever I want.

I can tell you're a veteran cuz you know exactly what I'm talking about.. it doesn't matter what you eat as long as you get it in.. that's the one compound that you can eat almost everything and anything and not have much to worry about.. if people eat to clean, they end up behind the 8-ball..

maxmuscle1
08-13-2019, 07:01 PM
Fuck I'm on 18 weeks of Tren and going to do 20. Theres no muscle loss here lmao

20 weeks eh? We will see. Your the tren poster child! Lol. How is the back after the tattoo?

Max

Sachie
08-13-2019, 07:22 PM
I can tell you're a veteran cuz you know exactly what I'm talking about.. it doesn't matter what you eat as long as you get it in.. that's the one compound that you can eat almost everything and anything and not have much to worry about.. if people eat to clean, they end up behind the 8-ball..
It's crazy and I love it. I don't know what I'm gonna do when I come off because then I'll have to watch what I eat. That fucking Tren turns my body into a fuel burning furnace that soaks up everything I eat. Afte I come off I'll hate eating again...

Sachie
08-13-2019, 07:25 PM
20 weeks eh? We will see. Your the tren poster child! Lol. How is the back after the tattoo?

Max
I have enough gear for 20 full weeks on the button plus a couple days. I looooooove Tren Maxamus!! Energy, Sex Drive, God-Like Feeling, Eat whatever I want and as much as I want. My body absorbs it all. This compound is like a fucking magic trick Maxamus!!

maxmuscle1
08-13-2019, 07:27 PM
I have enough gear for 20 full weeks on the button plus a couple days. I looooooove Tren Maxamus!! Energy, Sex Drive, God-Like Feeling, Eat whatever I want and as much as I want. My body absorbs it all. This compound is like a fucking magic trick Maxamus!!

That’s why I made that comment. Lol. I think 20 may run into 24. [emoji3][emoji3]

Max

Bullcrew
08-13-2019, 08:57 PM
Well this is good to know cause I got into the cookies and freezer section of my house just now.....and I’m going to take advantage of this need to eat then but not all cake and ice cream....some moco loco, and a bunch of stuff I refrain from all the time...sugar isn’t too hard I get a achey joints from sugar...

this is the kind of info a respect from this site from technical to actual use in high and multi compound runs....
thanks for the insight guys I read stuff but hadn’t seen muscle loss or loss like I had and I didn’t think 2 weeks would be an issue based on amount of intake and the fact tren is the hulk of gear....

Bullcrew
08-13-2019, 10:22 PM
How many calories are you guys eating and any cardio being done.
lean bulking or just go for it type bulk
... I swapped my intake several weeks ago to 35/35/30 car pro fat and mix it up a bit some days will be dominant carbs .....

Bullcrew
08-16-2019, 10:27 PM
Muscle loss is gone 4 days later with anadrol and hitting gym hard eating I’m up past my last dexa. 205.2lbs lean mass 239.5lbs 10.7% bf

Sqwuidd
08-16-2019, 10:50 PM
Agreed --Tren devours all food within minutes --I eat non stop and am hungry constantly for everything I see --i try to avoid fried stuff and candies but everything else is fair game on Tren Hex w Tren A

Shit is a beast

Sqwuidd
08-16-2019, 10:54 PM
On tren I do cardio 45 min 1x a weekand it sucks ass

I usually get a feeling of energy on tren like non other so i CAN LIFT weights more and longer -- this ends up burning and churning extra so it compensates

i STICK w high protein and carbs -- medium fat intake
Higher protein for me like 200 g at least between shakes and actual food
carbs at like 150 maybe more some days
Fats i TRY TO keep around 80/100 a day but it varies based on life

I really notice what was mentioned already -- I can eat anything on tren and its poof gone in minutes and I am hungry again
Feel i LEAN out regardless of what ever foods I eat as long as it isnt all cakes and muffins and mcdonalds and shit like that
How many calories are you guys eating and any cardio being done.
lean bulking or just go for it type bulk
... I swapped my intake several weeks ago to 35/35/30 car pro fat and mix it up a bit some days will be dominant carbs .....

Ricenoodle
08-17-2019, 12:34 AM
My first Tren A go and I have no appetite all the time. I dont know why. I force feed.

Vision
08-17-2019, 01:19 AM
Just an FYI... What I normally do whenever I run Trenbolone I always for the most part incorporate nandrolone phenylpropionate NPP, it helps keep the muscle belly full and rounded without flattening out.. for myself and also a lot of other people nandrolone phenylpropionate is a great alternative when Trenbolone it's too aggressive, however I have found the both of them to be extremely complimentary of one another, Trenbolone just peeling down the layers at the same time nandrolone phenylpropionate keeping your nice and full underneath..

I actually pre-designed a cycle that we offer here at the company with this exact cocktail for this exact reason..

100/100mgs EOD NPP/Tren Ace..

One of the most complimentary and synergetic pairing agents that you can possibly run concurrently..

Ricenoodle
08-17-2019, 01:44 AM
Just an FYI... What I normally do whenever I run Trenbolone I always for the most part incorporate nandrolone phenylpropionate NPP, it helps keep the muscle belly full and rounded without flattening out.. for myself and also a lot of other people nandrolone phenylpropionate is a great alternative when Trenbolone it's too aggressive, however I have found the both of them to be extremely complimentary of one another, Trenbolone just peeling down the layers at the same time nandrolone phenylpropionate keeping your nice and full underneath..

I actually pre-designed a cycle that we offer here at the company with this exact cocktail for this exact reason..

One of the most complimentary and synergetic pairing agents that you can possibly run concurrently..

Right now im running 400test and 200tren A a week injections eod. Im considering decreasing the test to 200mg and increasing tren 300mg for remaining. I usually do moderate cycles for now im not that big. Only 5'6 180lbs 14% bfp right now. Do you think if I were to run 50/50 eod would be good? Should i add in npp now? Maybe run 200test week 50npp/50 tren a?eod

Sqwuidd
08-17-2019, 01:58 AM
My first Tren A go and I have no appetite all the time. I dont know why. I force feed.

Give it time

joko123
08-17-2019, 02:17 AM

I like doing this as well tren and NPP Go together great

Vision
08-17-2019, 02:17 AM
Right now im running 400test and 200tren A a week injections eod. Im considering decreasing the test to 200mg and increasing tren 300mg for remaining. I usually do moderate cycles for now im not that big. Only 5'6 180lbs 14% bfp right now. Do you think if I were to run 50/50 eod would be good? Should i add in npp now? Maybe run 200test week 50npp/50 tren a?eod

Listen man your stats aren't that bad there's actually guys I know that are at the same exact stats that you are and they look like two hundred pounders all day long.. it's all about muscle density and if you got that four-dimensional look going on with your separations..
But you're at 14% so I doubt the separations are where they should be maybe get down to about 10..
I would personally drop your test and run it at 200, let testosterone perform with its normal functionality.. I would increase NPP at 100 and ace at 100, EOD..

Vision
08-17-2019, 02:24 AM

It happens to people.. Trenbolone can actually create gastro disturbance and cause a lot of acid reflux, giving people heartburn and what not even if you don't experience that with the side effects there could be something going on in your gastro tract.. you can incorporate some ghrp-6, and some Nausene, Nausene will help with upset stomach and nausea but it also has the ability to offset any prolong feelings of having a anti appetite.. ghrp-6 will also increase the ghrelin levels in your stomach which will improve the signaling to your brain that gives feedback that you're hungry it's an enzyme that interacts with a portion of your brain that tells your body that you're hungry..

If you can't eat your meals then you can also drink..

Start off with smaller portions but try to incorporate more smaller portions this way you stimulate your metabolism, and you can induce your appetite this way.

Sometimes with also helps is when you don't have the urge to eat you can drink a very high concentrated sugar juice like orange juice,it can drop your glucose levels almost inducing a sense of hypoglycemia and this is where your body will crave nutrients an food especially carbohydrates..

Drinking orange juice when you have a lack of appetite definitely helps improve appetite for people..

Ricenoodle
08-17-2019, 02:45 AM
Listen man your stats aren't that bad there's actually guys I know that are at the same exact stats that you are and they look like two hundred pounders all day long.. it's all about muscle density and if you got that four-dimensional look going on with your separations..
But you're at 14% so I doubt the separations are where they should be maybe get down to about 10..
I would personally drop your test and run it at 200, let testosterone perform with its normal functionality.. I would increase NPP at 100 and ace at 100, EOD..
I was trying to upload photo. Not sure how to do it. Do you think I should add the npp in now?

Ricenoodle
08-17-2019, 02:56 AM
It happens to people.. Trenbolone can actually create gastro disturbance and cause a lot of acid reflux, giving people heartburn and what not even if you don't experience that with the side effects there could be something going on in your gastro tract.. you can incorporate some ghrp-6, and some Nausene, Nausene will help with upset stomach and nausea but it also has the ability to offset any prolong feelings of having a anti appetite.. ghrp-6 will also increase the ghrelin levels in your stomach which will improve the signaling to your brain that gives feedback that you're hungry it's an enzyme that interacts with a portion of your brain that tells your body that you're hungry..

If you can't eat your meals then you can also drink..

Start off with smaller portions but try to incorporate more smaller portions this way you stimulate your metabolism, and you can induce your appetite this way.

Sometimes with also helps is when you don't have the urge to eat you can drink a very high concentrated sugar juice like orange juice,it can drop your glucose levels almost inducing a sense of hypoglycemia and this is where your body will crave nutrients an food especially carbohydrates..

Drinking orange juice when you have a lack of appetite definitely helps improve appetite for people..

I was taking mk677 my appetite was a lot better stop it and just not so good. That shit just had me pissing to much at night and water weight.

Bullcrew
08-17-2019, 04:29 AM
I just got warned my appetite May stall and so reading this is giving me good ideas... so far I am eating like a horse and everything in sight (pretty damn clean items) ....
it gave me gas and I have acid reflux normally so when I ran out of Prilosec I didn’t get more them started the tren and had to get back on it ASAP....was restricting my food pipe due to irritation and trying to get back into throat from stomach....

farts i I don’t mind , wife does but it cracks me up so I’m good till she busts ass them it’s not cool....

Bullcrew
08-17-2019, 04:33 AM
Btw I am eating a crap ton and still fight like hell to get above 10% bf... when I do this again I am going to kick start anadrol add some fat fluff ahead of time to try and keep ahead of the caloric burn or so this is what I’ve learned about me and this cycle...thanks to a lot of you for filling in the blanks on stuff that arose or questions I hadn’t thought of till....it has made this run very educational and prepped me for round #2

Vision
08-17-2019, 01:18 PM
Btw I am eating a crap ton and still fight like hell to get above 10% bf... when I do this again I am going to kick start anadrol add some fat fluff ahead of time to try and keep ahead of the caloric burn or so this is what I’ve learned about me and this cycle...thanks to a lot of you for filling in the blanks on stuff that arose or questions I hadn’t thought of till....it has made this run very educational and prepped me for round #2
its all about learning the curves man, and right when you get a keen indication about your sensitivities, blammo it all changes because time went by and you aged a bit.. Sensitivities change AGAIN and AGAIN.. grrrr..
I could never look at what I used to eat in my 30's, now I;m in my early 40's and it's like starting all over again.. But the beautiful thing is, the journey is amazing and the ride constantly provides us with unique experiences one after an other..

Bullcrew
08-17-2019, 03:27 PM
its all about learning the curves man, and right when you get a keen indication about your sensitivities, blammo it all changes because time went by and you aged a bit.. Sensitivities change AGAIN and AGAIN.. grrrr..
I could never look at what I used to eat in my 30's, now I;m in my early 40's and it's like starting all over again.. But the beautiful thing is, the journey is amazing and the ride constantly provides us with unique experiences one after an other..

change is the constant for sure...i battle my metabolism always have. I have left sweat angels for years and more than not eat and get really hot....was pretty damn skinny but extremely strong when I was young and absolutely faster than shit I was a nightmare in soccer and football. Hit you like a lineman trying to push your spine out of you and ran like a madman

Ricenoodle
08-17-2019, 04:08 PM

Its like a never ending battle with yourself to perfect the imperfectable

Vision
08-17-2019, 04:31 PM
Its like a never ending battle with yourself to perfect the imperfectable

The never ending battle.. we are our very own biggest critics. But that's the beauty of it all, because no matter how hard we are on our very own selves, it sets the momentum that creates the substance for determination and motivation. Self-propelled and self-driven, I think that's some pretty badass s*** if you ask me!

Them: why do you go to the gym and break yourself down like that?
Me: I break myself down "like that" so I can build myself into a better version!

Ricenoodle
08-17-2019, 06:21 PM
The never ending battle.. we are our very own biggest critics. But that's the beauty of it all, because no matter how hard we are on our very own selves, it sets the momentum that creates the substance for determination and motivation. Self-propelled and self-driven, I think that's some pretty badass s*** if you ask me!

Them: why do you go to the gym and break yourself down like that?
Me: I break myself down "like that" so I can build myself into a better version!

Im one of those people try so hard and being I was always skinny little guy. No matter how hard I try I see the same skinny little guy. My wife says youre just fishing for compliments and she has no idea I really dont feel like im big at all. I know Ive grown hut I just feel like im small.

Enigma
08-17-2019, 06:31 PM
Thinking you aren’t big is important, as long as it doesn’t turn into psychosis. You will always be improving if you keep at it. It’s the guy that think they are super buff that crack me up. I discovered this phenomenon early into my BB when guys would stand there talking about being too massive or having great calves, etc. The whole time they are talking to me I think that they’re taking the piss. Imagine a guy with chopsticks telling you his legs are getting close to Tom Platz. No shit. I’ve have seen and heard it.

I look like nothing in a shirt and when I am washing dishes I look down at my little stick arms and wonder why I am shrinking. My wife has grown accustomed to my size/shape so she doesn’t say anything. It’s only if I go shopping in a tank top do I notice people awkwardly staring. Especially the Mexican dudes.

Ricenoodle
08-17-2019, 06:36 PM
Thinking you aren’t big is important, as long as it doesn’t turn into psychosis. You will always be improving if you keep at it. It’s the guy that think they are super buff that crack me up. I discovered this phenomenon early into my BB when guys would stand there talking about being too massive or having great calves, etc. The whole time they are talking to me I think that they’re taking the piss. Imagine a guy with chopsticks telling you his legs are getting close to Tom Platz. No shit. I’ve have seen and heard it.

I look like nothing in a shirt and when I am washing dishes I look down at my little stick arms and wonder why I am shrinking. My wife has grown accustomed to my size/shape so she doesn’t say anything. It’s only if I go shopping in a tank top do I notice people awkwardly staring. Especially the Mexican dudes.

Lol that reminds me what's been happening a lot more. Random strangers walking up to me with weird weight lifting questions. Like you're asking me advice bro. I don't do anything really just lift and eat that's all you have to do. I mean i been natty most of my lifting years just about last lil over a year I started peds.

Enigma
08-17-2019, 06:54 PM
I tell people that I just take steroids and don’t have to lift, I can eat shit and booze it up all I want. They look at me puzzled and then see me drinking Topo Chico, eating plain chicken breast or fish and a spoonful of rice. It’s actually kinda funny watching them watching me, looking confused as hell.
This all goes down at local outdoor bars with drunks everywhere.
It pretty boring here. Need to make my own entertainment.

Bullcrew
08-17-2019, 07:09 PM
Im one of those people try so hard and being I was always skinny little guy. No matter how hard I try I see the same skinny little guy. My wife says youre just fishing for compliments and she has no idea I really dont feel like im big at all. I know Ive grown hut I just feel like im small.
This right here.....
i am ok with me I see skinny ass arms and chest even if I get a pump I’m still that guy....when I was doing ocr sports and strength competitions I didn’t care I was skinnier everyone overlooked me and I kicked there ass and in fighting too. I was happy because all I focused on was performance and if I hated it I found harder ways to make me hate it and overcome it to make me stronger.... since bulking I look at me for that 6’e skinny dude in the mirror. Same here I get comments on training, hit on, lude comments by woman when we run past my wife hears the sexual comments.... doesn’t phase me I’m still that skinny guy I see in the mirror....

so so if anyone has some insight let me know, I am extremely competitive with me.....

btw I am glad and not glad I am not the only one stricend by that visual Hangup...glad I’m not alone but also not glad someone else has that hangup

Ricenoodle
08-17-2019, 07:34 PM
I tell people that I just take steroids and don’t have to lift, I can eat shit and booze it up all I want. They look at me puzzled and then see me drinking Topo Chico, eating plain chicken breast or fish and a spoonful of rice. It’s actually kinda funny watching them watching me, looking confused as hell.
This all goes down at local outdoor bars with drunks everywhere.
It pretty boring here. Need to make my own entertainment.

That's funny. I was taking kids out to movie and had bunch candy, sodas just junk food. Guy was like bro what do you eat to get big. I was like normal shit. I was in a hurry he was like that what you eat? Im like yep. 5boxes sour patch kids and sodas get you swoll. He looked at me like you serious? Lol. People act like they never seen a asian dude with a little muscle before lol

Ricenoodle
08-17-2019, 07:36 PM
This right here.....
i am ok with me I see skinny ass arms and chest even if I get a pump I’m still that guy....when I was doing ocr sports and strength competitions I didn’t care I was skinnier everyone overlooked me and I kicked there ass and in fighting too. I was happy because all I focused on was performance and if I hated it I found harder ways to make me hate it and overcome it to make me stronger.... since bulking I look at me for that 6’e skinny dude in the mirror. Same here I get comments on training, hit on, lude comments by woman when we run past my wife hears the sexual comments.... doesn’t phase me I’m still that skinny guy I see in the mirror....

so so if anyone has some insight let me know, I am extremely competitive with me.....

btw I am glad and not glad I am not the only one stricend by that visual Hangup...glad I’m not alone but also not glad someone else has that hangup

Bro if that's your pic you look great man. I wish cutting for me was easy i started lifting late wish i wouldve started when i was teens early 20s

Bullcrew
08-17-2019, 11:29 PM
Bro if that's your pic you look great man. I wish cutting for me was easy i started lifting late wish i wouldve started when i was teens early 20s
Yeah that’s me I started lifting again at 43 im 46 now haven’t lifted in 25 years, but always see the 199lb version of me and ganglia lol

Sachie
08-18-2019, 08:34 AM
Muscle loss is gone 4 days later with anadrol and hitting gym hard eating I’m up past my last dexa. 205.2lbs lean mass 239.5lbs 10.7% bf

Looking good Bullcrew!!

Bullcrew
08-20-2019, 02:44 PM
Ok so anadrol was the answer my body seems to like both compounds together...still sitting 236 to 240 but getting cut and size is getting defined .
Got 355 bench last night super slow down super slow lift, they didn’t think o was gonna get it but I did it on purpose to see if I could control a few second descent and push it up slow

Bullcrew
08-21-2019, 03:48 AM
Deciding if tren is my answer it does well but on my metabolism it is primarily a cutting cycle... I have hit a food wall candy cake and donuts excite me, protein my body says oooooo and wants no part of lol....I assume anadrol assisted in that...

my resting metabolic rate is 2736k calories via the vo2 max set up that’s used for metabolic rate and what you burn. I burn 86% fat 14% carbs and 2736 calories just to wake up and exist in bed....

i am am getting tired of eating like an asshole and consuming everything I am blown away by the amount of food I eat and still lose fat....to put it frankly, it is fucking ridiculous......

what I need is tips to turn the last 3 to 4 weeks into gaining If possible, yes I do CrossFit , hiit and run as well which is a Nono but I love power and speed...functional mass and I compete in strength and CrossFit....

i am backing rhe test back to 300mg we I’m starting to get anxious at night but also may be to busting ass late in day and overloading nervous system after 2 hard workouts a day but I’ll opt to lower it and drop anadrol back to 50mg a day and see if I back off the food wall...

any tips help...