PDA

View Full Version : Winstrol and females

cherrybombfitnes
08-14-2019, 03:52 PM
Do any of you ladies have experience with winstrol? I know it’s not the best for women but I’m wondering what masculinization sides are like with very low doses. I know a lady or two who has used it but they weren’t concerned with those things too much. I know some can get huge with it though. Anyway, I just want to get some perspectives on it. Thanks in advance!

Robolics Labs Intelligence

TOPDAWG
08-14-2019, 04:53 PM
My Girlfrined has run wisntrol at 15mgs per day and it was too much for her..her muscles got extremmly tight and her joints bothered her...She has since switched to 15mgs of anavar no pain and her pumps are solid after a workout but eventually go away..where as the winny had her her pumped all day but a unpleasent hard pump...Hope this helps you..

hamsy523
08-14-2019, 05:53 PM
Do any of you ladies have experience with winstrol? I know it’s not the best for women but I’m wondering what masculinization sides are like with very low doses. I know a lady or two who has used it but they weren’t concerned with those things too much. I know some can get huge with it though. Anyway, I just want to get some perspectives on it. Thanks in advance!

NPP and Primo @ 100-120 mg per week split EOD.
Var - usually around 10 mg ED
This is a good lean bulking cycle.
We only use Winni for precontest but everyone is different.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GymPrincess
08-14-2019, 06:05 PM
I have ran it upto 20mg and didn't experience any sides. Maybe a little more acne and some enlargement which went away after cycle. It wasnt anything to complain about and this also happens when running other compounds like var or tbol.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

cherrybombfitnes
08-14-2019, 06:26 PM
I have a lady friend who has been on 10mg var and I have leftover winny and wondered if it would be worth it for her to try 10mg or less. Thanks for everybody’s input!!

cherrybombfitnes
08-15-2019, 05:19 PM

NPP doesn’t cause major extra hair growth for y’all? I know even small amounts of deca make me sprout hair everywhere lol

chadmack282
08-15-2019, 10:47 PM

& hamseys wife is a 100% legit physique competitor!! Actually she is a physique Champion!!!