PDA

View Full Version : EQ Panic Attacks?

bigdong69696
08-14-2019, 08:54 PM
Something I've never had before or knew anything about really was panic attacks but after running EQ at about 900mg/week with 250mg/week test I experienced some crazy panic attacks. Is that a normal side effect with EQ, never noticed anything like that before. Could have just been what was going on in life at the time as well. Does EQ make you anxious and do you have any remedies for it?

Thanks!

IRISHOAK
08-14-2019, 08:58 PM
I always advise people to keep EQ at 600 or lower. Yes, it can and most likely will happen by week 8 a 900mgs

Argon Coagulator
08-14-2019, 09:22 PM
I ran it at a gram and never had any anxiety or panic reactions. I think it just makes you restless, just the way it's reported to make Horses want to run. With that said I think a gram was excessive and will try half that dose next go around, starting with Bold Cyp.

chadmack282
08-14-2019, 09:25 PM
I always advise people to keep EQ at 600 or lower. Yes, it can and most likely will happen by week 8 a 900mgs

U advise under 600mg bcz of anxiety sides?
I feel double the effect when doing 800 over 600, neither increase my hunger tho.
Have to give blood bcz of HBP on both.

joko123
08-14-2019, 09:26 PM
It’s a side effect of EQ. the remedy is not to rub EQ. there’s so many AAS

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Argon Coagulator
08-14-2019, 09:42 PM
It’s a side effect of EQ. the remedy is not to rub EQ. there’s so many AAS

Exactly, if a compound isn't working for you then run something else. Personally I feel like a champ on EQ and could cruise on it for the rest of my life if health permitted.

teejey
08-14-2019, 11:04 PM
Ya i had some "primo" that gave me insane anxiety cuz it was eq.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Electromass
08-14-2019, 11:59 PM
Ya i had some "primo" that gave me insane anxiety cuz it was eq.

Sent from my VS987 using TapatalkUhh...I've been running 600 mgs primo E for several weeks, upped the dose to 900 mgs and have been getting these symptoms.
And I know it's not EQ!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

thekaratekid
08-15-2019, 12:12 AM
Something I've never had before or knew anything about really was panic attacks but after running EQ at about 900mg/week with 250mg/week test I experienced some crazy panic attacks. Is that a normal side effect with EQ, never noticed anything like that before. Could have just been what was going on in life at the time as well. Does EQ make you anxious and do you have any remedies for it?

Thanks!I'm so glad that someone has brought this up other than myself. YES. I have had anxiety and one of the worst panic attacks in all of my life from the use of EQ! It was about 2 years ago and my first time using it. After that, that was it and I threw it away. I figured it was probably not for me

Sent from my LM-X210CM using Tapatalk

thekaratekid
08-15-2019, 12:15 AM
I'm so glad that someone has brought this up other than myself. YES. I have had anxiety and one of the worst panic attacks in all of my life from the use of EQ! It was about 2 years ago and my first time using it. After that, that was it and I threw it away. I figured it was probably not for me

Sent from my LM-X210CM using TapatalkActually, it was my 2nd time using it. Same result as the first

Sent from my LM-X210CM using Tapatalk

Behemoth
08-15-2019, 01:01 AM
I tapped out few months ago on 600mg got so bad I had to take a anti anxiety drug for a week until I could function. Will never take again. DHB is a boldone I took that at 300mg a week with no anxiety. Do raise my body heat where I could not cool down.

Enigma
08-15-2019, 01:23 AM
Anxiety on Eq first came to my attention a few months ago when a client complained of it. It was his first time using our Eq. He switched back to his other brand and no problems. Why this didn’t ring a bell...I dunno?
He’s the same guy who used our halo and got nose bleeds.
I’m guessing his dosage of Eq has never been right because of bogus Mexican gear. He probably was pinning 6ml of the other stuff but getting 600mg. So he probably pinned 6ml of the new stuff and got double, an actual 1200mg. Sounds like that where guys get the anxiety, around a gram.

IRISHOAK
08-15-2019, 01:30 AM
U advise under 600mg bcz of anxiety sides?
I feel double the effect when doing 800 over 600, neither increase my hunger tho.
Have to give blood bcz of HBP on both.

The anxiety, the blood thickening (you dont NEED to donate if running 600 or less) the growing hair in new places, & if you do get acne from it, EQ acne can be extreme. That plus it shouldnt be the meat of a cycle unless your doing and EQ only cycle (performance athletes etc..) Running 600 eq with a g of test is more than enough imo.

IRISHOAK
08-15-2019, 01:34 AM
Alot of EQ is under dosed so guys that think they were running 900+ etc... Were probably on half that. It just is what it is. Unless you make the raw, make the oil, and then lab test for potency, you cant tell. Period. Im not even saying labs do it on purpose but how many brewers have the facilities to test the potency of their raws? See what im saying.

prozak
08-15-2019, 02:25 AM
I’ve also had bad panic attacks from EQ. I just chalk that up as one I can’t run. No big deal. Pass the Trest.

Herc
08-15-2019, 02:41 AM
For the most part EQ works great for me and i have very little sides. However, I have had a few panic attacks in the middle of the night when running a heavy EQ cycle with Tren and HGH. Plus I have sleep apnea so I woke up gasping for air and then felt freaked out. This only happened a few times and I didn't stop the cycle.

MrBash
08-15-2019, 03:04 AM

Thanks!
Eq is notorious for anxiety. Especially once you get up close to the 1000mg range. I was at almost 2000mg for a few weeks and my heart was palpitate all day. Had to back it way down.. 1000 is the sweet spot for me but I do still have anxiety. So back it down and remember it will take a few weeks for it to level out .

Musclemechanic76
08-15-2019, 03:30 AM
Only with stress....
Or with tren but instead of anxiety enjoy the boost

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

winstrolsvegan
08-15-2019, 04:00 PM
I'm so glad that someone has brought this up other than myself. YES. I have had anxiety and one of the worst panic attacks in all of my life from the use of EQ! It was about 2 years ago and my first time using it. After that, that was it and I threw it away. I figured it was probably not for me

Sent from my LM-X210CM using Tapatalk you threw away the golden nectar?? say it ain't so! ive had similar sides not debilitating though what has helped me is running EQ around 300-400mg with test doubled and THC edibles before bed 5-10mg.

everyones diff when it comes to mental sides i know,but this strategy has worked so well for me figured id throw it out there.

Mikeyz206
08-15-2019, 04:04 PM
That was a pretty high dose. I like what IRISHOAK told you.

Cmack053
08-15-2019, 04:06 PM
This is why im kind of glad i take an SSRI for ptsd. I get no anxiety from any amount ive done so far.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Vision
08-15-2019, 04:56 PM
This is the unfortunate trade-off with AAS especially Bold, some guys feel this from nandrolone as well, believe it.
You can toss is some gaba at 750 in the AM with some 5-HTP, and see if this helps promote any assistance with a sense of well-being.
If the anxiety doesn't subside, start to assess if the trade-off is worth it and you may want to bail. There's many other options out there that don't come at such a cost that compromises your sense of well being.

German89
08-15-2019, 05:21 PM
Near the end of my bold cyp cycle, I experienced anxiety.

That's when I wrapped it up. Couldve been what was going on in my life too. And i would run it again.

Might have to do with increase of red blood cell count too? I don't know?

Cmack053
08-15-2019, 05:47 PM
I do believe Aas definitely can amplify existing emotions.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Vision
08-15-2019, 07:59 PM
All AAS can have this effect but more commonly known ones such as Tren and Bold are very anxiogenic and/or panicogenic agents that can effect behaviors in some individuals. Both of these agents display mechanisms that can influence neuro-activity in the CNS by a literal straight froward/direct affect with modulating synthesis (the balance and transmissions with brain structures/areas) and degradation of neurotransmitters (resulting in receptors being unresponsive with brain secretions)..
The addition of Mast or Proviron can help with this by improving these channels.. Sometimes it's amplified based on a genetic predisposition or underlying issue and at times people who've never experienced these types of behavior characteristics can all the sudden have an on set that can be rather uncomfortable.

chadmack282
08-15-2019, 10:37 PM
The anxiety, the blood thickening (you dont NEED to donate if running 600 or less) the growing hair in new places, & if you do get acne from it, EQ acne can be extreme. That plus it shouldnt be the meat of a cycle unless your doing and EQ only cycle (performance athletes etc..) Running 600 eq with a g of test is more than enough imo.

I need to give blood bcz HBP at 500 & up, never ran higher than 800. I don't get any more anxiety than I usually have but I also don't get an appetite increase either.
DHB does give me a lil anxiety but I realise it's just the dhb & go on with me activities.

NM Pitbull
08-17-2019, 10:09 PM

Thanks!

One of the well noted sides of EQ is anxiety, and that’s at normal doses(600 or less). I’m sure at 900 panic attacks would be a real issue.

Wickr: nmpitbull

Cowboymike
08-17-2019, 11:01 PM
You and me react the same to it, it appears.. 900 is too much for me as well and anxiety, which I don’t have normally, is 2nd to show up after the almost uncontrollable hunger... 600 is my golden spot. It’s plenty. Does the job and the strength and stamina gains from 600-900 are no faster or different. For me anyway