PDA

View Full Version : Masteron Prolactin inhibitor

Ricenoodle
08-20-2019, 06:10 AM
So this guy in another group im in says masteron inhibits prolactin. His recommendation was to use masteron instead of say caber or prami to combat prolactin. Any truth to this or this guy throwing in his own bro science. Ive been trying to research and found nothing saying it will inhibit it. Only saying it was one point tried a breast cancer steroid to fight breast cancer. Looking for I'm insight and maybe relevant sources to studies proving this. I would definitely prefer running mast with say tren or deca to stop prolactin

chadmack282
08-20-2019, 11:02 AM
It can assist but it's not a replacement for caber/prami if u r prone to hi prolactin.
Mainly assist by helping e2.

Vision
08-20-2019, 11:53 AM
Mast simply just assist with the reduction or activity at the ER's that will directly effect the PR's, this mechanisms of action is simply just reducing** site reaction, delaying and receptor response.. It can off set secretions that may produce prolactin serum levels, but most AAS can have that effect or worst a negative feedback loop, so many mechinsmas of action that take place, but to say that it can be used to treat prolactin serum levels directly is silly.. More of an off label reaction by different pathways!

AAS can make things go in both directions, so mast shouldn't be viewed as a targeting drug per say!

Used with caber, you have a better chance at lowering blood serum levels, and PR responses

cherrybombfitnes
08-20-2019, 04:39 PM
I use it all year ‘round but I also do mostly low doses of things. It works for me. I rarely take an AI or caber. I’ll be using it for this cycle of 300mg deca and will see if it’s enough. I haven’t dabbled much with deca so I’m not sure where I’ll stand with mastering only. I’ll let you know if you’re Interested

Robolics Labs Intelligence

Ricenoodle
08-20-2019, 06:17 PM
I use it all year ‘round but I also do mostly low doses of things. It works for me. I rarely take an AI or caber. I’ll be using it for this cycle of 300mg deca and will see if it’s enough. I haven’t dabbled much with deca so I’m not sure where I’ll stand with mastering only. I’ll let you know if you’re Interested

Im interested in studies. Will you get bloods with it? Before and after? I would be interested to see. I will try to on my next bulk cycle to. Deca and mast. Was going to do deca eq but see how this is. Im little fatter so mast probably suck for me unless it reduces prolactin. I use prami right now

TiredandHot
08-20-2019, 11:18 PM
I've read a lot of posts where people said mast helped with tren sides. Must be something to it.

JJ14
08-20-2019, 11:58 PM
So this guy in another group im in says masteron inhibits prolactin. His recommendation was to use masteron instead of say caber or prami to combat prolactin. Any truth to this or this guy throwing in his own bro science. Ive been trying to research and found nothing saying it will inhibit it. Only saying it was one point tried a breast cancer steroid to fight breast cancer. Looking for I'm insight and maybe relevant sources to studies proving this. I would definitely prefer running mast with say tren or deca to stop prolactinBest way to find out is run your deca or tren add mast wait 5-6 weeks and check your prolactin and see where it's at. Everybody is different bro. People will say yes it will help and others might say it wont. Best bet is to do your own research. If you personally do it yourself then you will know 100% if it works.

All these studies you read will not Pertain to you cause people aren't running all the same compounds and doses as you are.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

thekaratekid
08-21-2019, 04:00 AM
So this guy in another group im in says masteron inhibits prolactin. His recommendation was to use masteron instead of say caber or prami to combat prolactin. Any truth to this or this guy throwing in his own bro science. Ive been trying to research and found nothing saying it will inhibit it. Only saying it was one point tried a breast cancer steroid to fight breast cancer. Looking for I'm insight and maybe relevant sources to studies proving this. I would definitely prefer running mast with say tren or deca to stop prolactinHey bro everyone on here is throwing his "own" bro science in. This isn't the science department of M.I.T. Just saying to keep things in perspective

Sent from my LM-X210CM using Tapatalk

chadmack282
08-21-2019, 09:24 PM
Im interested in studies. Will you get bloods with it? Before and after? I would be interested to see. I will try to on my next bulk cycle to. Deca and mast. Was going to do deca eq but see how this is. Im little fatter so mast probably suck for me unless it reduces prolactin. I use prami right now

Cherrybombs bloods r specific to him, your results r more than likely gonna b a bit different than his bcz of diet, compounds used, training, cardio, GENETICS. U have been given generalisation use that to your advantage & get blood.
Do your own individual study if u want to know for sure how u respond individually.

Ricenoodle
08-22-2019, 06:41 AM
Cherrybombs bloods r specific to him, your results r more than likely gonna b a bit different than his bcz of diet, compounds used, training, cardio, GENETICS. U have been given generalisation use that to your advantage & get blood.
Do your own individual study if u want to know for sure how u respond individually.

Yeah i was thinking that but id rather not let my levels increase if it doesnt work lol.

cherrybombfitnes
08-26-2019, 12:59 PM
Yeah i was thinking that but id rather not let my levels increase if it doesnt work lol.

You can try it out with conservative doses and maybe short esters and see what happens to you. It’s extra expense if you don’t already have short esters on hand but it would help you see how you react.

bigpapapumpaf
08-26-2019, 01:02 PM
Mast will compete with the estrogen and prolactin receptors, so I would not say it reduces them but not being able to bind to the receptors has the same effect. You will need to watch for rebound but mast is very good for drying you out.

BPP

Sqwuidd
08-26-2019, 01:48 PM
LOL M.I.T department it is not

Hey bro everyone on here is throwing his "own" bro science in. This isn't the science department of M.I.T. Just saying to keep things in perspective

Sent from my LM-X210CM using Tapatalk