PDA

View Full Version : How long, is TOO long to come off? TRT or no?

Muskem
08-20-2019, 10:44 PM
I've ran a pretty long cycle (about 24 weeks) of Test ranging from 250 a week for first 8 weeks, 600 next 8, 600 to 750 the next 4, 3 weeks of a gram, and back down to about 400 the past week (making it easier on myself to level off if I decide to come off) Hit a 4 week blast of 100 mg of Var in the middle.

And I'm flirting with the idea of TRT because I don't want to have that month where I basically want to blow my fucking brains out and risk my levels never rebounding.

I've questioned the people around me that never come off and some of them recommend it, others said it was the worst choice they made. Just looking for some more experiences and advice, if possible.

TiredandHot
08-20-2019, 11:16 PM
Going to be individual. I've been on for 3 years now but planning to quit for good and hope natty levels return somewhat. If I have to go on trt one day, I'd prefer to get a script.

thebear
08-20-2019, 11:18 PM
Maybe I missed it, how old are you?

I am a part time Proctologist and full time Gynecologist [emoji199]

Muskem
08-20-2019, 11:31 PM
29. Been cycling since I was 25.

JRam
08-20-2019, 11:37 PM
29. Been cycling since I was 25.

i went off about that age. Did other things, had a family, etc. Went back on in my late 40s and don’t plan on ever coming off if I can help it. It’s like being reborn. Even if it takes a few years off the back-end of life I’m okay with it.

thebear
08-20-2019, 11:44 PM
That’s young brother. I am 43 and went on last yr cause I had to. If you can push it out, I would personally.

I am a part time Proctologist and full time Gynecologist [emoji199]

winstrolsvegan
08-21-2019, 12:38 AM
imo you should at least come off for 3-4 months, give your organs and tendons/ligaments a chance to play catch up.

take a break from training, don't completely stop but lower your training frequency use the time to gain/maintain strength.

7xnc
08-21-2019, 04:10 AM
29 is way too early for TRT IMO, upper 30s to low 40s is when I would recommend giving TRT serious consideration.

GoGoGodzilla
08-21-2019, 05:48 AM
Bro I just turned 40 and come off quick and clean with a tried and true PCT that took some time to perfect but everyone is different and it’s all about what your body can handle? But Ill agree with the majority and tell you 29 is way to young IMO to need TRT? If possible find a PCT that works for you, let your body rest a bit between cycles and I think in the long run you’ll thank yourself, TRT is not something you MAYBE want to do... it’s a lifestyle and a huge change! Just take everything into consideration but trust me IMO your young enough and your body will bounce back from way heavier cycles than you layed out to us!

Mattymoo
08-21-2019, 07:11 AM
At your age, PCT for sure
Do you ever want children?
There is no reason (unless medical)
That you cant pct properly
Give your tendenscand ligaments a rest as previously instructed

BombdotCom
08-21-2019, 02:54 PM
29 is way too early for TRT IMO, upper 30s to low 40s is when I would recommend giving TRT serious consideration.Theres no age limit to TRT I had low testosterone levels for years and just never got treated. If his natural numbers are low then TRT is a good option doesnt matter if hes 21 or 41. Low testosterone causes terrible side effects.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

7xnc
08-21-2019, 05:59 PM
Theres no age limit to TRT I had low testosterone levels for years and just never got treated. If his natural numbers are low then TRT is a good option doesnt matter if hes 21 or 41. Low testosterone causes terrible side effects.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Of course there is no age limit. Whether or not TRT is a good option for him at 29 depends on many factors, most of which are not bodybuilding related (his post indicates that his interest in TRT is bodybuilding related). Generally speaking, 29 is too early to know the answers to long term life questions that should be considered, but there are exceptions to every rule. Good luck OP.

cyberninja
08-22-2019, 01:22 AM
I agree if a standard pct isn’t your thing, and you’ve been running hcg, then do the triptorelin pct. one 200 mcg shot after esters clear, and one the following week if necessary. But do not dose higher than this or it will have the opposite effect. But this is a powerful pct alternative that works even when the standard protocol is not working for you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NoMMAdd
08-22-2019, 06:47 AM
I'm new so what I say is just from what I read while educating myself on this decision to put myself on trt. I have only been cruising for 6 months with one 6 wk blast so that really is a short time compared to people who have 5+ yrs of thier experience (I cruise 200mg/wk test e blast 100mg/we primo with my cruise dose and keep it simple because I'm new).
With that out the way take my view with a grain of salt. I'd say drop your dose to whatever brings your blood levels within normal for 8 weeks then either do a FULL pct to come off, or blast and cruise. Taking 500 mg a week forever is not cruising. That is a cycle. I only say this because I've seen it argued. Cruising maintains normal test levels. For me that's 200mg/wk keeping me at 900 ng/dl. My blast puts me at 1500 ng/dl.
I'm your age too and I wouldn't be on if not for my thyroid and pituitary glands won't make LH and some other chemical that is needed to tell your testicles to make testosterone.

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk

Change
08-22-2019, 01:36 PM
I am in my early 30's and i on trt from a year now.I think you should get off steroids completely and do whatever it is possible to return your test levels to normal.Dont get me wrong,i am not regretting my decision to be on trt but if had a choice i would never become a slave of the needle for the rest of my life.