PDA

View Full Version : Low dose tren in a bulk?

Theorems
08-22-2019, 05:21 PM
I know alot of people are against using tren to bulk but isn't that mostly due to the low appetite and digestion issues some get?

For me tren gives a crazy increase to appetite and doesn't seem to negitively effect sleep at 200mg per week.

I don't react well to nand or bold. Would low dose tren with higher test be a good option for me to bulk on?

maxmuscle1
08-22-2019, 05:50 PM
I know alot of people are against using tren to bulk but isn't that mostly due to the low appetite and digestion issues some get?

For me tren gives a crazy increase to appetite and doesn't seem to negitively effect sleep at 200mg per week.

I don't react well to nand or bold. Would low dose tren with higher test be a good option for me to bulk on?

From the sound of your post... yes. I like using parabolan/tren hex personally w higher test for bulking. I do like nand. but, since that isn’t an option: Sust/Hex/and maybe throw in Dbol or tbol.

Max

thamanz
08-22-2019, 08:22 PM
If you don't have stomach issues use tren.. I think most people get problems from not taking care to eat smart and take care of health via nutrition and supplements.
Personally found 250-500mg to be solid for bulk with minimal sides. Toss in some adrol and mk677 as well.

joko123
08-22-2019, 09:41 PM
It’s just a matter of being on tren for half the year assuming you’re going to run a second cycle and have tren in at as well to cut down. Do you want you lipids in the gutter for so long. People and myself included tren in bulking because there lots of less harm chemicals to the job. Have you tried NPP? I saw you mention nandrolone but didn’t specify Deca or npp. Similar Chemicslly but work differently.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7xnc
08-22-2019, 09:43 PM
It’s just a matter of being on tren for half the year assuming you’re going to run a second cycle and have tren in at as well to cut down. Do you want you lipids in the gutter for so long. People and myself included tren in bulking because there lots of less harm chemicals to the job. Have you tried NPP? I saw you mention nandrolone but didn’t specify Deca or npp. Similar Chemicslly but work differently.

Solid point right here.

Theorems
08-22-2019, 10:38 PM

Yeah tried npp. I've never had my lipids go out of range no matter what I've taken, I get them checked every 2 months. I don't actually like tren for cutting because the hunger is so strong and it makes me more impulsive so I tend to binge eat when trying to cut with it.

Usd610
08-22-2019, 10:40 PM
Save tren for prep. So toxic to just run for the hell of it. NPP, Eq are much better options to bulk. And number one, eat.

cherrybombfitnes
08-22-2019, 11:51 PM

YESSS!! It’s a fantastic idea and you will love the way you feel on that cycle I think. A little bit of tren goes a long way and that includes long esters. I can do 100mg tren/ 150 test or however you want to dose your test and it feels amazing. I really don’t use tren in any other way personally. Why doesn’t boldenone mesh well with you, if you don’t mind me asking?

Robolics Labs Intelligence

cherrybombfitnes
08-22-2019, 11:56 PM
but it works REALLY well at low doses for a cycle or for hrt purposes I find. I’ve done everything from 25mg per week, 50,75 etc and I really like tren best at low doses. Just obviously mind your kidneys if you use for an extended period albeit not advisable.

cherrybombfitnes
08-22-2019, 11:57 PM
Btw I do get biggest on tren and I do get hungrier aside from the acid reflux but for me it’s more of a bulker.

MuscleMoose
08-23-2019, 12:51 AM
I did 200mg tren enanthate with 125mg of test cyp every 3 days and put on almost 20lbs in 8 weeks this past summer. let the tren do the work. just need test to support system cause tren is suppressive. tren is best bulking compound out there. and i think its better for bulking than cutting personally. with masteron and winny stacked i get much more ripped when im dieting down. they both dry me out much better than tren which is really what you want when you are going from 8 to 4% bodyfat

MuscleMoose
08-23-2019, 12:55 AM
I have to take such high dosages of boldenone to get anything out of it. not worth the money in my opinion. unless you want to stack it with tren so that it helps with cardio. tren really messes up cardio so boldenone can help with that. but personally is stopped wasting my money on equipose long time ago. you want to bulk test/tren. you want to cut mast/winny/primo. boldenone ive learned has no real place except wasteful spending. even deca only real purpose is to help with joints/tendons. id rather bulk on test/tren but if you have joint/tendon issues using deca not bad idea. just like the concept of using equipose with tren to help with cardio. i think they are complimentary to certain stacks if you are having issues with other things from using one aas or another.

Theorems
08-23-2019, 01:34 AM
YESSS!! It’s a fantastic idea and you will love the way you feel on that cycle I think. A little bit of tren goes a long way and that includes long esters. I can do 100mg tren/ 150 test or however you want to dose your test and it feels amazing. I really don’t use tren in any other way personally. Why doesn’t boldenone mesh well with you, if you don’t mind me asking?

It lowers my estrogen too much when I use it at a dose worth using. It metabolizes into a weak aromatase inhibitor called atd 1,4,6-Androstatriene-3,17-dione - Wikipedia (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1,4,6-Androstatriene-3,17-dione)

Not everyone converts as much boldenone into the AI, not everyone is as sensitive to the AI itself. But for me even a little bit crushes my estrogen.

Most people don't realize this and when they start shedding loads of hair or get low libido they think it's the boldenone itself when really their estrogen has been crushed.

MrBash
08-23-2019, 02:18 AM
I have to take such high dosages of boldenone to get anything out of it. not worth the money in my opinion. unless you want to stack it with tren so that it helps with cardio. tren really messes up cardio so boldenone can help with that. but personally is stopped wasting my money on equipose long time ago. you want to bulk test/tren. you want to cut mast/winny/primo. boldenone ive learned has no real place except wasteful spending. even deca only real purpose is to help with joints/tendons. id rather bulk on test/tren but if you have joint/tendon issues using deca not bad idea. just like the concept of using equipose with tren to help with cardio. i think they are complimentary to certain stacks if you are having issues with other things from using one aas or another.
Well it sounds like you have your mind made up..

cherrybombfitnes
08-23-2019, 02:04 PM
It lowers my estrogen too much when I use it at a dose worth using. It metabolizes into a weak aromatase inhibitor called atd 1,4,6-Androstatriene-3,17-dione - Wikipedia (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1,4,6-Androstatriene-3,17-dione)

Not everyone converts as much boldenone into the AI, not everyone is as sensitive to the AI itself. But for me even a little bit crushes my estrogen.

Most people don't realize this and when they start shedding loads of hair or get low libido they think it's the boldenone itself when really their estrogen has been crushed.

Wow I did not know that. I’m glad you brought it up! Boldenone has had a small reputation for killing sex drive and I never could figure out why. I did an entire year on EQ only and my sex drive was sub par. Other than it being half as androgen is as testosterone I knew there had to be another reason. Thanks for bringing this up. I’m going to try to emphasize it.

chadmack282
08-23-2019, 05:09 PM

Upping your test is an option

FarbeyondDriven00
08-28-2019, 04:03 AM

I don't react well to nand or bold. Would low dose tren with higher test be a good option for me to bulk on?Yes, dont run your tren too high. This is where people run into problems and get toxic, cant sleep, eat, aggression, prolactin, etc....start low (200mg tren acetate weekly...just an example) and go up from there slowly, if you can handle. That way you will feel better. You dont need much of trenbolone to get the job done. Very powerful drug.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

cherrybombfitnes
09-27-2019, 05:10 PM
Have you tried it at like 400-500? I feel it works best for me around there.

BombdotCom
10-05-2019, 01:48 AM
I like to run 150mg at the end of my cycle. Shreds me up so quick. I dont think I could bulk on it though.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Ryan1007
10-06-2019, 12:33 AM
I use low dose tren in many of my cycles but I don't experience many of the sides (i.e. appetite suppression) that many describe.

cherrybombfitnes
11-20-2019, 03:46 PM
Have you tried it at like 400-500? I feel it works best for me around there.

I don’t know what i was talking about here lol maybe it was referring to boldenone. I do not run tren that high. For tren E I like 100 best for feeling, 200 for growth.

maxmuscle1
11-20-2019, 03:52 PM
I don’t know what i was talking about here lol maybe it was referring to boldenone. I do not run tren that high. For tren E I like 100 best for feeling, 200 for growth.

I figured it was a typo. I was like {cherry wouldnt recommend tren that high.}. You are pretty conservative, which is good!

Max

IRISHOAK
11-20-2019, 04:14 PM
I added 16lbs lean & solid running Parabolan 200/test e 750/mast e 200
Go for it. Just because tren burns fat, doesnt mean you cant bulk with it... Its got a 500 anabolic rating and maximizes nutrient absorption. Just gotta run test high with it thats all.

maxmuscle1
11-20-2019, 04:17 PM
I added 16lbs lean & solid running Parabolan 200/test e 750/mast e 200
Go for it. Just because tren burns fat, doesnt mean you cant bulk with it... Its got a 500 anabolic rating and maximizes nutrient absorption. Just gotta run test high with it thats all.

Parabolan rules!!^^

Max

scorp
11-24-2019, 10:57 PM

Out of curiosity how is it nandrolone different from NPP or deca?

Bullcrew
11-24-2019, 11:41 PM
Everyone reacts different I have add so it mellows me out. I get some cool dreams but I like my tren in excess of 500 now. I did last cycle 400 then started this one low said screw it jumped it up and a few weeks later at high dose I am digging it...going to up it again and see now...

Low dose can help with cutting and that but I have noticed each person seems to have a threshold or dose that suits them....I tried general and found out that I like mine 500+...try low and dabble , see where you respond allow time for it to kick and then add or minus...

It is literally what you have to do to find your spot...good luck and it's my favorite compound....

If you up it high enough make sure to have caber on hand, I hold well but deca and tren high dose last time gave me small lumps, then it started this time but aromasin actually took care of it when I upped it for a few days..
I like the sides.....not bitch tits lol....

I think your on the right start, small and asses...

Sustnuts
12-01-2019, 08:41 PM
Sust drol and tren A made my muscles explode during bulking . Last cycle i did 12 weeks sust 500 wk , drol 50 day 1-5 , and 6-14 did 75 mg tren A eod and my body exploded once the teen kicked in . That’s two bulkers in a row my body exploded once the tren kicked in . NPP works well for me as well

SloppyJ
12-01-2019, 10:10 PM
Wow I did not know that. I’m glad you brought it up! Boldenone has had a small reputation for killing sex drive and I never could figure out why. I did an entire year on EQ only and my sex drive was sub par. Other than it being half as androgen is as testosterone I knew there had to be another reason. Thanks for bringing this up. I’m going to try to emphasize it.

How was the EQ only cycle? I've wanted to do that one and a deca only.

BearsFan
12-01-2019, 10:31 PM
No one has mentioned using masteron or proviron to help side effects of tren
If you have anything spicier than white bread you'll get heart burn.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J727AZ using Tapatalk

cherrybombfitnes
12-01-2019, 11:10 PM
How was the EQ only cycle? I've wanted to do that one and a deca only.

It was like a trt dose. 200 a week so it wasn’t anything amazing but I did have killer endurance. Just not much of a sex drive. Other than that it was fine.

cherrybombfitnes
12-01-2019, 11:11 PM
No one has mentioned using masteron or proviron to help side effects of tren
If you have anything spicier than white bread you'll get heart burn.

Mast with tren is my pick. Although they don’t help my aggression and irritability together that’s for sure lol

BearsFan
12-01-2019, 11:28 PM
Mast with tren is my pick. Although they don’t help my aggression and irritability together that’s for sure lol

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkI notice when i run mast with anything i sleep better . Tren is hell trying to sleep . Crazy dreams , night sweats, try to fall back asleep in the human sized wet spot
Then going to work on 5hrs of broken up sleep . On top of that every thing gives you heart burn and an erection

You'll be checking out a 57 year olds boobs simply because her cleavage is showing slightly. I hope you don't run a drill press

One time i ran tren and a drill press and i was kinda leaning onto it well the vibrations gave me a boner and i was pre cumning . I worked with 4 other guys not a damn chick on that shift. I had to sneak off to the bathroom

Pcushion
12-02-2019, 08:42 AM

You can remedy the low E2 side effects by adding low dose dbol and play off it’s methylestradiol conversion. It’s more potent and longer acting than E2. You can also add torem to your cycle this helps tremendously with low E2 symptoms by acting as an estrogen in certain target tissues.

cherrybombfitnes
12-03-2019, 06:34 PM
I notice when i run mast with anything i sleep better . Tren is hell trying to sleep . Crazy dreams , night sweats, try to fall back asleep in the human sized wet spot
Then going to work on 5hrs of broken up sleep . On top of that every thing gives you heart burn and an erection

You'll be checking out a 57 year olds boobs simply because her cleavage is showing slightly. I hope you don't run a drill press

One time i ran tren and a drill press and i was kinda leaning onto it well the vibrations gave me a boner and i was pre cumning . I worked with 4 other guys not a damn chick on that shift. I had to sneak off to the bathroom

lolololol!

cherrybombfitnes
12-04-2019, 03:17 PM
Is staring at 57 year old cleavage not normal?? [emoji38] I love me an older lady!

BearsFan
12-04-2019, 03:20 PM
Is staring at 57 year old cleavage not normal?? [emoji38] I love me an older lady!

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkNot when ur 30s

cherrybombfitnes
12-04-2019, 03:42 PM
Not when ur 30s

Lmao! Touché. I guess that’s just my fetish. It would have to be a pretty bangin 57 year old though. I’m almost 36 so we’ll call it late 30s lol

maxmuscle1
12-04-2019, 03:47 PM

For real, On Tren!?? I hit the hub, lol... old/young, busty milfs! Lmao. Anything can set me off! Just a certain little body part. Hell , the other day I couldn’t stop looking at a girls calves I was training with! It is not abnormal for me!!

Max

Mattymoo
12-04-2019, 10:56 PM
Adding the Tren at a low dose is enough in a bulk to give you amazing strength to help tear those muscle fibres