PDA

View Full Version : Tren blood work

Devilman65
08-23-2019, 03:43 PM
So I was listening to a podcast in which a guy said tren shows up as high estrogen on blood work.I was wondering if anyone can confirm this as it doesn't seem like sound bro science to me.I did use tren a few months back and did have elevated e2 levels,but I aromatize a lot so it could of been just that.

Bigdaddyperk
08-23-2019, 03:55 PM
So I was listening to a podcast in which a guy said tren shows up as high estrogen on blood work.I was wondering if anyone can confirm this as it doesn't seem like sound bro science to me.I did use tren a few months back and did have elevated e2 levels,but I aromatize a lot so it could of been just that.Yes it is true while running Tren your E2 levels can be skewed.

Though Tren does not aromatize it does have a modified estrogen base component...very common to have skewd bloods bro....

Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk

Ranger15
08-23-2019, 04:09 PM
When running any 19nor need always make sure that select estrogen sensitive test to get accurate E2 levels

chadmack282
08-23-2019, 05:03 PM
Tren absolutely screws with E2 results

Devilman65
08-23-2019, 06:32 PM
Thanks for all the input guys.Now I know what to do next time I run some tren

Vision
08-24-2019, 03:28 PM
Cross reactivity with tren to estrogen example with my blood work below

With blood work there's always going to be draw-backs and the potentials of contamination and report problems, one limitation of steroid hormone immunoassays is interference caused by compounds with structural similarity to the target steroid of the assay.(In my case Tren to Estrogen) Interfering molecules include structurally related endogenous compounds and their metabolites as well as drugs such as anabolic steroids..

No gyno or sore nips
Zero Bloat
1mg Adex E3D
minimal to no acne (slight clusters in same areas as always)
Libido is sky high and above on point!
http://u.cubeupload.com/milo/cross1.jpg

When getting bloods and especially pulling true serums, and for E2 I would suggest using a sensitive test LC/MS/MS.. Stay away from ECLIA analysis, because these tests will give a false positive for estro while on tren or even nandrolone because they are NOT accurate enough to distinguish between AAS and natural molecules/hormones..Some compounds will have this effect on immunoassays because some hormones share a considerable degree of similarities structurally, compared to the targeting hormone/s, or one in question..However, this isn't in every case and it's been known to happen in special instances like here where the response yielding a false positive is seen..

Nismo99
08-26-2019, 09:10 PM
As long as your request the more expensive and much more precise LC/MS/MS method....you will get an accurate estrogen test level.