PDA

View Full Version : Young guys

pump1344
10-30-2012, 11:13 PM
Whats up guy,
So here is my problem I have a nephew thats only 22yrs old ,great kid plays collage hockey and has always worked out with me and his older brother, I never let him know I was useing juice but like most people as long as they are breathing they can tell, but he wants to start a winny only cycle and thinks its ok he just does not understand and he is to young to do any test but I do know he has done the andro products and does not want to start pinning any test because he does understand that it will shut will mess with his natural production and he dont want that when he is in his prime, but whats up with these young guys doing a winny only cycle or should I say a lot of people I was alwasy told to have test as a base even if its a low dose any advice would be great
Respect,
Pump1344

beanlicker
10-31-2012, 01:08 AM
A winstrol only cycle will dry out your joints (making your elbows and knees feel like shit) and shut you down for minimal gains (if any). Plus, he will not get that much stronger or bigger with using Winstrol in his cycle because it is used mainly to harden one up before a show. Winstrol also has the ability to shut down your natural test production so I would not advise doing it without testosterone and he will need a pct plan.

If he took an oral only cycle and shutdown his HPTA then he will require PCT of a SERM (Clomid, hcg or Nolvadex for example), most people fail to consider this and when considering compounds other than winstrol, an AI like Arimidex or Aromasin may be needed, which considerably reduces the cost-benefit of a "single compound oral cycle".

For a first time cycle, I always recommend a test only cycle.

If he insists on adding an oral with low side effect then anavar or tbol or good options.

Everyone I know that has messed themselves up from AAS use of any kind, has been from oral only usage (ie: gyno, depression, horrible shut down).

Honestly, if you don't inject, you may as well stay away from steroids entirely. There's really no point.....just my .02.

swinging_away
10-31-2012, 01:26 AM
Im willing to bet he has not hit his natual plateaus.

The young man is in his prime and producing the best kind of test: the natural kind.

Generally speaking, no guy should think of touching compounds until 25 yo.

Then at 25 yo sit down to detrmine what you really want out of a cycle and weigh out the pros and cons.

Youth is wasted on the young.....

beanlicker
10-31-2012, 01:45 AM
Here is a great article with regards to age and steroids:

http://www.brotherhoodofpain.com/showthread.php?6883-Whats-the-right-age-to-take-steroids-%28GOOD-READ%29&p=79476#post79476

baldwinb
10-31-2012, 02:24 AM
Make sure he knows he could mess things up and end up on TRT for the rest of his life. If he doesn't want to pin now, lets see how badly he wants to do it forever

PAiN
10-31-2012, 06:01 AM
A winstrol only cycle will dry out your joints (making your elbows and knees feel like shit) and shut you down for minimal gains (if any). Plus, he will not get that much stronger or bigger with using Winstrol in his cycle because it is used mainly to harden one up before a show. Winstrol also has the ability to shut down your natural test production so I would not advise doing it without testosterone and he will need a pct plan.

If he took an oral only cycle and shutdown his HPTA then he will require PCT of a SERM (Clomid, hcg or Nolvadex for example), most people fail to consider this and when considering compounds other than winstrol, an AI like Arimidex or Aromasin may be needed, which considerably reduces the cost-benefit of a "single compound oral cycle".

For a first time cycle, I always recommend a test only cycle.

If he insists on adding an oral with low side effect then anavar or tbol or good options.

Everyone I know that has messed themselves up from AAS use of any kind, has been from oral only usage (ie: gyno, depression, horrible shut down).

Honestly, if you don't inject, you may as well stay away from steroids entirely. There's really no point.....just my .02.

EXACTLY and 100% agree. If he wants to run anything and you can't talk him out of it advise him Test is his best bet. Younger people think an oral only will be ok when in the long run you are getting all the worse possible side effects with out the benefits\gains of a good cycle.

pump1344
10-31-2012, 02:10 PM
Thanks guys this is just what I have been telling him , hopefully he will listen I have told him researh and more research , but its like telling a kid not to smoke when there you are puffing away, so I just hope he understands and does not let peer pressure get to him I guess this is the thing with collage sports, I am just surprized he has done test as much as I am againt it at his age
Thak you all
Pump1344