PDA

View Full Version : Need some advise

flyingfox272
11-02-2012, 02:12 AM
I have been doing my research (thanks Shortnwide) on peptides and want to try HGH or IGF1- L3. Most info seems to point to HGH but IGF1-L3 seems like a good choice also and it is a little more affordable. I would just like a little input before I decide. If you have run IGF1-L3 please post your experience with it.

Thanks!

blaster
11-02-2012, 03:01 AM
I personally love IGF. It is fast acting and great for injury repair. I get super strong on it and sleep like a baby. It is only taken for up to 5 weeks but is good to get a jump start on starting gh too. I recommend taking them together if the finances are able to.

PAiN
11-02-2012, 04:04 AM
I personally love IGF. It is fast acting and great for injury repair. I get super strong on it and sleep like a baby. It is only taken for up to 5 weeks but is good to get a jump start on starting gh too. I recommend taking them together if the finances are able to.

I agree with Blast. Together they are great.... I run IGF every chance I get. My muscles feel alot more full when I am on IGF.

HGH Is also great, but I wouldn't run it unless you plan on running 3+ months to get any benefits.

superbee
11-02-2012, 06:00 PM
I also love IGF when the quality is good.. Makes my body feel under 40 again

1tuffcookie
11-02-2012, 11:55 PM
I def. wanna jump on some too.

flyingfox272
11-03-2012, 12:52 AM
Looks like I will be jumping on some IGF soon. Why are domestic suppliers way higher than overseas? I dont wank bunk IGF but I do have an overseas Pharm that sells it at about a quarter the price of domestic, What do you guys think?

1tuffcookie
11-03-2012, 10:25 AM
One of the reasons is just that because they are overseas. and your taking a bigger risk having shipped from abroad with customs, who by the way you do not want showing up at your door with your package in hand, believe me when I tell ya. So to pay the extra I think is well worth it the risk has been

SCIROXX
11-04-2012, 07:57 PM
IGF for sure bro.

flyingfox272
11-04-2012, 10:00 PM
One of the reasons is just that because they are overseas. and your taking a bigger risk having shipped from abroad with customs, who by the way you do not want showing up at your door with your package in hand, believe me when I tell ya. So to pay the extra I think is well worth it the risk has been
Hey Bro I respect your opinion but could you elaborate a bit? As far as I know IGF is not a controlled substance so is there any real danger?