PDA

View Full Version : After pinning effects.

Badknees
08-29-2019, 02:07 AM
Hello Brothers, I just did a shot about 30 minutes ago 1ml Deca / 1.5 ml test E both in same syringe. Immediately after taking the shot I got a cough and strange taste in my mouth for about 3 minutes or so and it gradually faded over the next 4 or 5 minutes. I have never experienced this before and it scared me a bit. I aspirated, no blood to be seen and the shot seemed to go as normal as any other I have ever done. I have done a shots previously from both the bottles of gear as recently as last Saturday. I am feeling anything now except if I take a really deep breath I feel like I want to cough a little but not enough to start. Everything else is fine, breathing, blood pressure, no pip. Is this a random occurrence that can happen or do I need to head up to the ER for a look over? I have never experienced this in over 10 years of doing gear.

Bigjape34
08-29-2019, 02:11 AM
How fast did you inject? Its happened to me before more with tren ... but like I said could be with you fast you injected

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GoGoGodzilla
08-29-2019, 02:12 AM
You should be just fine bud. You prob just nipped a vein on the way in and when you pulled out got some direct in bloodstream. Just be glad it wasn’t Tren, you’d still be coughing... lol.

907rider
08-29-2019, 02:13 AM
Sometimes you can nick a vein on the way in to where it won't register any blood when you pull back on the syringe but when you pull it out the oil can seep into it a bit. Or if you happen to inject near a mass of capillaries it can happen. It doesn't take much oil at all in your bloodstream to produce the effects you're talking about. Like you experienced it clears up rather quickly

Sent from my moto e5 play using Tapatalk

thebear
08-29-2019, 02:21 AM
Did you die? Lol sorry had to. Your fine and will be. Comes with the territory. Probably nipped a vein a tad.

I am a part time Proctologist and full time Gynecologist [emoji199]

9TMARE
08-29-2019, 02:49 AM
Done it plenty of times and I’m still kicking lol. Yeah what Zilla said be very happy it’s not Tren. That puts what did just happen to you on a entire different level.

Bigjape34
08-29-2019, 02:55 AM
Had the tren cough the other day and I think a lung came up wife came into the room thought I was dying haha [emoji23]

Badknees
08-29-2019, 02:56 AM
Awesome news brothers and thanks a million for the rapid responses. You guys are what makes this site so great.

Done it plenty of times and I’m still kicking lol. Yeah what Zilla said be very happy it’s not Tren. That puts what did just happen to you on a entire different level.

samgraves82
08-29-2019, 12:07 PM
Did you die? Lol sorry had to. Your fine and will be. Comes with the territory. Probably nipped a vein a tad.

I am a part time Proctologist and full time Gynecologist [emoji199]"But did you die" [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my LG-Q710PL using Tapatalk

Sqwuidd
08-29-2019, 12:18 PM
Nicked a vein somehow or jammed too fast
You’re good

Cmack053
08-29-2019, 04:41 PM
Thats the God of Gear reminding you your still just a pathetic mortal without all of his gifts.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk