PDA

View Full Version : I Regret Using long esters opinions ?

MoreGains90
08-29-2019, 10:34 PM
So i've used short esters my whole life but decided this cycle
to try long..

Tren hex , test E , have been my main issue

primo E im still going to be using.. Should i take a break 2 weeks off the

test and tren to reboot my recepors and jump on tren a , prop?

Im getting big and im using ai's i dont like this look im aiming for a lean shred look :(

Bigdaddyperk
08-29-2019, 10:36 PM
Nothing wrong with getting bigger just do more sets more reps more cardio....lol but I'm with you I am 100% short Ester guy... I like to rock and roll assholes and elbows...

Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk

thebear
08-29-2019, 10:42 PM
Diet
More reps
Cardio [emoji3595]
Prop, Ace, sust, mast, primo, Tbol, var, etc. Not all at once [emoji23]

I am a part time Proctologist and full time Gynecologist [emoji199]

FarbeyondDriven00
08-29-2019, 10:51 PM
I love the long esters. But I will add in a short one w the cycle now and then. Such as tren Ace or npp.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

MoreGains90
08-29-2019, 10:52 PM
Also i am on dnp.. forgot to add and yes i should of just stayed what worked..

maxmuscle1
08-30-2019, 01:27 AM
Also i am on dnp.. forgot to add and yes i should of just stayed what worked..

There is your answer!

Max

GoGoGodzilla
08-30-2019, 01:54 AM
Diet
More reps
Cardio [emoji3595]
Prop, Ace, sust, mast, primo, Tbol, var, etc. Not all at once [emoji23]

I am a part time Proctologist and full time Gynecologist [emoji199]

^^^^^ BINGO ^^^^^

I started lighter weight/more rep system about 3 years ago and love the results and feel my body is not getting as beat up by gym. Look at Ronnie? Don’t really want to take it to that level this is just a hobby for me, I’m not making $$ on stage. I just turned 40 and beat my body up enough playing hockey against 20 somethings on a regular basis.

Favorite cycle is TestP, TrenA, Primo, Var, Prov. (During season drop TrenA for NPP) I need my lungs.. lol

kaneman
08-30-2019, 03:55 AM
Gotta bulk some time bro. “Get huge or die trying”- some famous philanthropist

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

balin
08-30-2019, 06:06 PM
Studies show that long esters still start entering your blood stream with in hours of taking them. The only down side I have ever had with long esters was the clearance time at the end.

DHxMotivation
09-26-2019, 10:58 PM
I am on the flip side of this, recently considering running some short ester like a test prop next cycle. I have always run tets e or test c, throwing tren ace in the mix.. onle headache here was mapping a schedule of days to pin. The calendar app on my phone was my best friend.

hamsy523
09-27-2019, 09:27 AM
I am on the flip side of this, recently considering running some short ester like a test prop next cycle. I have always run tets e or test c, throwing tren ace in the mix.. onle headache here was mapping a schedule of days to pin. The calendar app on my phone was my best friend.

Microdose EOD. Works great and easy to remember.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk