PDA

View Full Version : Hgh and Heart Disease

buckyiron
08-30-2019, 04:20 AM
Hey brothers, just wanted to get everyone’s thoughts on this. I just turned 30 and wanna start taking hgh, mostly just as anti-aging. That being said I was born with congenital heart disease, 2 open heart surgeries (total valve repair) and have absolutely zero restrictions from my cardiologist. My intentions are to run 1-2iu majority or time and occasionally up to 4iu for bulking cycles.

Do do you guys feel this is reasonable or am I just playing with fire?

Thanks in advance!

HeavyMetalMadMan
08-30-2019, 05:59 AM
Disclaimer: Im no doctor by any means...
But my opinion is do not chance it.. There is a proven and well studied direct link between high hgh levels and cardiovascular problems..IMO the benefits you will recieve at 1-2ius are not worth the risk and can be achieved through different avenues..
If you do choose to proceed anyway please keep the dose low and pay close attention to any possible water retention.
Best of luck to you whichever way you decide to go!

julskee
08-30-2019, 10:45 AM
What about if using mk677?

Sent from my HMA-L29 using Tapatalk

teejey
08-30-2019, 10:52 AM
I worrry about my heart without having any known issues. I had some mild edema when I started 2 iu. I think it was diet related and not a heart issue. Be careful dude.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

buckyiron
08-30-2019, 03:10 PM
I haven’t done enough research on mk677 to give it a thought. Any negative sides as compared to hgh?

buckyiron
08-30-2019, 03:18 PM
Disclaimer: Im no doctor by any means...
But my opinion is do not chance it.. There is a proven and well studied direct link between high hgh levels and cardiovascular problems..IMO the benefits you will recieve at 1-2ius are not worth the risk and can be achieved through different avenues..
If you do choose to proceed anyway please keep the dose low and pay close attention to any possible water retention.
Best of luck to you whichever way you decide to go!

Thanks for the response. From what I’ve read up on most notice water retention til they start dosing above 4iu/daily but I suppose everyone responds differently. I’ve been debating on trying to get my cardiologists thoughts on doing hgh from a clinic (although I would order from BOP for cost efficiency purposes) stand point to get an expert opinion, but also don’t wanna freak them out.

balin
08-30-2019, 06:11 PM
At 1-2 I.U.'s I would not think the risk would be much, but I would definitely do my research myself. And if you take MK-677 or other such things you will end up with the same issues that HGH would give you since they end up producing much the same results, but have been studied less.

micron80
09-29-2019, 10:25 PM
Wanted to add, I was taking 2iu for life extension these past 40 days. I have congestive heart failure. I also wear a fitbit to track heart rate. It turns out with 2 iu my heart was doing 6-7 hrs of fat burn a day. I recently lowered it to 1 iu because my legs started to swell. fitbit says on average 3 hrs of fat burn now. No leg swelling.

Benniken
09-30-2019, 01:46 AM
Also watch for chronic high levels of blood sugar, which can also affect the heart.

buckyiron
10-03-2019, 09:21 PM
Wanted to add, I was taking 2iu for life extension these past 40 days. I have congestive heart failure. I also wear a fitbit to track heart rate. It turns out with 2 iu my heart was doing 6-7 hrs of fat burn a day. I recently lowered it to 1 iu because my legs started to swell. fitbit says on average 3 hrs of fat burn now. No leg swelling.

Thanks for the insight!

kaarona1
10-08-2019, 12:43 AM
Also watch for chronic high levels of blood sugar, which can also affect the heart.

been on 2-3 ius for last 9 months (7 days a week) and just had bloods taken at doctors. Sugar was slightly elevated. Thinking about trying 5 on and 2 off to see if it gets sugar back into normal range.

SwoleSooner
10-08-2019, 06:23 AM
Hey brothers, just wanted to get everyone’s thoughts on this. I just turned 30 and wanna start taking hgh, mostly just as anti-aging. That being said I was born with congenital heart disease, 2 open heart surgeries (total valve repair) and have absolutely zero restrictions from my cardiologist. My intentions are to run 1-2iu majority or time and occasionally up to 4iu for bulking cycles.

Do do you guys feel this is reasonable or am I just playing with fire?

Thanks in advance!

Yo bro, much respect to you fighting through heart failure! I'll just share my 2 cents so you can have more input to consider. I went into congestive heart failure 2yrs ago due to a perfect storm combo of family history, extreme job stress & the loss of a 22yr marriage. My EF was at 15 when i fell thru the ER doors. I contracted pneumonia this summer & found myself back in the hospital being put into a medically induced coma. With the grace of God I'm back in the gym going as hard as i can. I run 6iu 5 days a week currently, along with a bulk cycle of test/deca/sdrol. I feel better than ever! I do have to watch the bp & ademna but haven't had any issues whatsoever since beginning the gh after hospital visit. Imo you'll be just fine but watch the water, eat very well (low low sodium/sugar/fat), take your heart meds & if u have an awesome cardiologist like i do, let them know what you're doing. Mine didn't blink at 2iu, asked me the serum #'s from the gh I'm running, and said keep it under 6. Anyway, i wish u the very best & will pray for your continued healing my brother.

Big Joe
10-08-2019, 08:53 AM
I know it’s scary I had open heart surgery 7 months ago and have not been on GH since before my surgery ...u might want to look into Hexarelin did a lot of reading on it a none of the sides of GH and actually great for the cardiovascular system ? I’m no Dr just quoted what I read check it out maybe u can try it first..I ordered some myself figured to give it a shot before I go back to GH

Big Joe
10-08-2019, 08:56 AM
Yo bro, much respect to you fighting through heart failure! I'll just share my 2 cents so you can have more input to consider. I went into congestive heart failure 2yrs ago due to a perfect storm combo of family history, extreme job stress & the loss of a 22yr marriage. My EF was at 15 when i fell thru the ER doors. I contracted pneumonia this summer & found myself back in the hospital being put into a medically induced coma. With the grace of God I'm back in the gym going as hard as i can. I run 6iu 5 days a week currently, along with a bulk cycle of test/deca/sdrol. I feel better than ever! I do have to watch the bp & ademna but haven't had any issues whatsoever since beginning the gh after hospital visit. Imo you'll be just fine but watch the water, eat very well (low low sodium/sugar/fat), take your heart meds & if u have an awesome cardiologist like i do, let them know what you're doing. Mine didn't blink at 2iu, asked me the serum #'s from the gh I'm running, and said keep it under 6. Anyway, i wish u the very best & will pray for your continued healing my brother.

swole I didn’t know that happened to u 2 yrs ago and this summer did u have any clogged arteries? Or just stress induced.. I’m still not 100% some days good most days horrible

buckyiron
03-12-2020, 04:16 AM
Thanks again to those who have replied!

buckyiron
03-12-2020, 04:20 AM

Hey man,
Sorry it took this long for a response, got a lot going on with family and a work relocation about to happen. It’s a lot more reassuring hearing stories like this that are a success. I have yet to pull the trigger because of everything going on but have been debating if I want to try and get my cardiologist in the loop and get his opinion.

buckyiron
03-12-2020, 04:22 AM
I know it’s scary I had open heart surgery 7 months ago and have not been on GH since before my surgery ...u might want to look into Hexarelin did a lot of reading on it a none of the sides of GH and actually great for the cardiovascular system ? I’m no Dr just quoted what I read check it out maybe u can try it first..I ordered some myself figured to give it a shot before I go back to GH

Never heard of it, but I’ll look into it. Have you tried it yet or decided to go back on hgh?

bigpapapumpaf
03-12-2020, 02:56 PM
2 iu's is perfect for anti aging and fat burning.

What your red blood counts, I'm going thru some stuff myself and have come to the conclusion that gh raises red blood cell counts, so give blood.

BPP

Big Joe
03-12-2020, 03:06 PM
Never heard of it, but I’ll look into it. Have you tried it yet or decided to go back on hgh?I did a cycle of Hex and loved it but it's not something to stay longer than 12 weeks ur body gets use to it

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk