PDA

View Full Version : Signs of high estrogen. Advice pls.

Testimoney
08-30-2019, 05:25 AM
Rookie question...

In lieu of bloodwork, and aside from sore nipples, what signs & symptoms tell you that you may need to increase your AI dosage?

For example, roughly 10 weeks into a 500mgTest & 400mgEQ cycle (which, having recently injured my elbow, I’ve turned into a cut; reducing calories, increasing cardio & adding Winstrol) I’m getting some really deep, painful (marble-like) zits/spots on my chest & back. Is that possibly estrogen? Or should I just start showering 2x/day and changing my sheets even more often than I do?

Thanks in advance. Appreciate the help guys.

Argon Coagulator
08-30-2019, 05:45 AM
Rookie question...

In lieu of bloodwork, and aside from sore nipples, what signs & symptoms tell you that you may need to increase your AI dosage?

For example, roughly 10 weeks into a 500mgTest & 400mgEQ cycle (which, having recently injured my elbow, I’ve turned into a cut; reducing calories, increasing cardio & adding Winstrol) I’m getting some really deep, painful (marble-like) zits/spots on my chest & back. Is that possibly estrogen? Or should I just start showering 2x/day and changing my sheets even more often than I do?

I think it's just from high Androgenic activity. Some ppl suffer from acne others not so much. Personally I do and it seems like the higher I go above my baseline natural test levels the more acne I get on my chest and back. It doesn't matter how dialed in my AI is either. I know my androgens are getting pretty high when I start getting pimples on my delts. Luckily not on my face. I never had acne as a teen either. All we can do is wash up and make sure you scrub your back well. Maybe try using clearasil acne soap on problem areas. ( Hell I need to try that!)

Rizkybuziness
08-30-2019, 07:37 AM
For me, high estrogen does cause some acne, nipple tenderness and bloat. But everyone is different.

Drillit
08-30-2019, 09:24 AM
Sebaceous glands that control oil in your skin and cause acne are not effected by estrogen. From what I recall, it’s been a while since reading, your acne is a downstream result of androgenic activity. Increasing your AI is likely not going to help any.
I personally get acne when raising and lowering doses. I’d recommend more frequent pins.

Pcushion
08-30-2019, 10:57 AM
Symptoms of high E2 are mood swings, nipple sensitivity, bloating (especially in the face), low sex drive

maxmuscle1
08-30-2019, 12:54 PM
Crying during a TV Show!

Max

madhungarian
08-30-2019, 01:15 PM
Symptoms of low and high can be very similar. Two years ago I thought I had crashed my E, I had all the normal symptoms. When I did my bloodwork my E2 was at like 140. Bloodwork is king to keeping everything in checka and being healthy. It's the best hundred dollars you can spend.

Shawn4425
08-30-2019, 01:30 PM
No reason to go in lieu of bloodwork. Unless your in a state where you can use ulta or private labs, there is zero reason to not do bloods. Estrodial is like a 20 dollar test. The whole package of estro and test is like 60. So why wouldnt you. It's your insurance. I didn't have estro sides at 500ish. It wasnt til I bumped that I started noticing sides. And you'll get different responses from people on what is an estro side. I started getting horrible acne. But I was trying to get my estro inline. I had a few people tell me when there estro crashes they breakout. Everyone experience is different. But you cant argue labwork. And its cheap so suck it up and do it

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Machinegunmac
08-30-2019, 02:13 PM
I get sore nips , my socks will leave marks from the water retention from it, low sex drive , weak boners for me

thebear
08-30-2019, 03:53 PM
I know when my e2 is high via bloods of course but also I feel really tiered and flushed.

I am a part time Proctologist and full time Gynecologist [emoji199]

MrBash
08-30-2019, 04:07 PM
Sebaceous glands that control oil in your skin and cause acne are not effected by estrogen. From what I recall, it’s been a while since reading, your acne is a downstream result of androgenic activity. Increasing your AI is likely not going to help any.
I personally get acne when raising and lowering doses. I’d recommend more frequent pins. let me say thi
i have been on aas for years and years. Even when I started out I never even got one pimple. I know this. After coming off everything a few months back I broke out into a frenzy of pimples on my back and chest. Bad ones to . Little white heads and almost just nasty. My wife was picking me for a month straight popping these things. Now that I kicked my trt back into high gear and getting ready for a blast they are slowly going away.

FarbeyondDriven00
08-30-2019, 04:29 PM
Rookie question...

Thanks in advance. Appreciate the help guys.Usually androgenic cystic acne is caused by when testosterone converts into DHT (dihydrotestosterone) . Which in turn increases the production of your subacious glands to produce more oil. Which then causes the acne to form.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Drillit
08-30-2019, 04:45 PM
Usually androgenic cystic acne is caused by when testosterone converts into DHT (dihydrotestosterone) . Which in turn increases the production of your subacious glands to produce more oil. Which then causes the acne to form.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Spot on!!

joko123
08-30-2019, 05:25 PM
My eyes will emit a salty discharge during sad movies

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

joko123
08-30-2019, 05:26 PM
Rookie question...

Winstrol isn’t going to do you elbow any favors if you’re injured

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Raphael3289
08-30-2019, 06:02 PM
High estrogen sides

Acne, loss of libido, water retention (Bloat), pissing less than the water you consume, moon face, very small testicles, scrotum hanging too high, soft testicles, extreme oiliness all over, aggression (roid rage), depression, bitchiness, lethargy, insomnia, soft erections, extreme cravings for sugar/chocolate, high bp, bp spikes, enlarged prostate, pressure in lower abdomen when urinating, thin stream, constipation (from water retention)

Low estrogen sides

Dry skin, dry lips, dehydration, loss of libido, good morning wood no wood when its time for sex, loss of wood while having sex, loss of sensitivity, dry gland (penis), white gland, loss of girth, irritability, mood swings, crying for no reason, dht rage (aggression you take out on others), dull orgasm, hesitation just before urinating, night sweats, loss of appetite, constant fatigue, lethargy, constipation (due to dehydration), diuretic effect (pissing more water than you are consuming), itchy scalp, obsessive thoughts

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk