PDA

View Full Version : Anavar vs Anadrol for comp

Roidedout
09-28-2019, 01:51 AM
Hello brothers, it’s nice to be back. Was wondering what you think would be better for implementing for my next comp. have never used either. Was going to use only Var but came across an old GH15 post where he recommended to use Anadrol to get really freaky before a comp. will also be running a few oils btw, not just oral

Diesel1965
09-28-2019, 02:05 AM
Anadrol Superdrol Halotestin 1 of the 3 run last 2 weeks but must come in lean Skeleton face if not mush mush.

Roidedout
09-28-2019, 02:42 AM
Ok, want to win this show so bad

joko123
09-28-2019, 10:09 AM
Obviously there’s more to show then drugs but you can use anadrol the last couple days before into the shoe if you so choose

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

animal23
09-28-2019, 03:24 PM
How do you currently look?
Alot of guys use winny and halo

What are you currently using

Primemuscle
09-28-2019, 06:45 PM
Anadrol is iffy man. Unless you’re peeled to the bone and need to fill out then I’d avoid it.

As for what to use typically anavar & winny combo is where it’s at. Starting at lower dosages of each and adjust based on what you need..

For example: need to get stringier & more detail - up the winny.. need to be a bit more full - up the anavar.

And of course you can always add halo last 2-4 weeks just to put a little more harder/grainier look.

But from what I’ve seen most people think they are peeled and are lucky to be 9% body fat.

So my best advice is make conditioning a priority. Do cardio at least 2x daily and have an air tight diet. That’ll show more then any drug you can take

maxmuscle1
09-28-2019, 08:12 PM
Agree w prime! It can go real good or real bad. It doesn’t even matter what coach your using. You actually have to do it and see but, I only recommend trying it after a contest so you see how you respond. You can practice when it doesn’t count.

Max

Cmack053
09-29-2019, 08:43 AM
Never competed but just from using all of these orals myself( minus halo) i would stay away from any drols. Anavar winstrol and from what i hear and have seen. Halo is the best choice. I dont think ill ever run it because its literally just for pre comp IMO.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

joko123
09-29-2019, 08:47 AM
The biggest thing people do during peak week to screw it up is come in fat. I think I know where you got that info or I reads it on another board. The competitor loaded 150mg the 3 days into the shoe