PDA

View Full Version : I think it's starting to kick in.

thaifoon
09-28-2019, 05:43 PM
First cycle of Test C @500mg/week. I'm starting week 4 and I trained BJJ last night, so usually I'd be dead at the gym today. But all my working sets are starting to feel light and I'm even busting through plateaus. Also I was scared to pin before but now I kind of look forward to it. I actually am impatient and want to pin right now even though my next pin day is Tuesday. Becoming an addict
:36_5_5:

solocom
09-28-2019, 05:46 PM
Enjoy it brother. Nothing like those first cycle gains!

Sent from my BLN-L24 using Tapatalk

maxmuscle1
09-28-2019, 05:48 PM
First cycle of Test C @500mg/week. I'm starting week 4 and I trained BJJ last night, so usually I'd be dead at the gym today. But all my working sets are starting to feel light and I'm even busting through plateaus. Also I was scared to pin before but now I kind of look forward to it. I actually am impatient and want to pin right now even though my next pin day is Tuesday. Becoming an addict

Test C really starts shining for me on a Week 5! I love it but , it is sometimes hard to be patient. Cypionate is my base for all my bulk cycles and TRT.

Max

madhungarian
09-28-2019, 08:31 PM
If you didn't preload then it's just getting to full strength in your system. Another week or two and you'll feel even better.

redhulk
09-28-2019, 08:50 PM

That's how the addiction started for me!

thaifoon
09-28-2019, 09:36 PM
If you didn't preload then it's just getting to full strength in your system. Another week or two and you'll feel even better.

Yeah didn't preload, just 250mg 2x weekly. Can't wait to board the gainz train.

Shawn4425
09-28-2019, 09:46 PM
Test C really starts shining for me on a Week 5! I love it but , it is sometimes hard to be patient. Cypionate is my base for all my bulk cycles and TRT.

MaxAgreed also I noticed.the negative sides didnt kick in til week 5-6

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

madhungarian
09-28-2019, 10:25 PM
Agreed also I noticed.the negative sides didnt kick in til week 5-6

Probably because that's how long it takes to be at peak level without a preload.

Enigma
09-29-2019, 03:19 PM
Agreed also I noticed.the negative sides didnt kick in til week 5-6

Plenty of people don't get negative effects if they aren't abusing.

Shawn4425
09-29-2019, 03:20 PM
Plenty of people don't get negative effects if they aren't abusing.Of course. I just meant that i didnt get estro sides and acne flair ups til around week 5-6

Enigma
09-29-2019, 03:23 PM
I'm impressed you can even do BJJ and train. You must be young. I did full on MMA for two weeks as part of training for a job and I gained 25lbs in fatigue and inflammation products. I was absolutely miserable each and every day. We were going for 8 hours a day though.
My only advantage was if the instructors didn't fully commit to something, they either found themselves flying across the mat or in a very uncomfortable position.

I wish I could do BJJ. I loved it. Alas, I must remain a spectator.

Careful on your first cycle and you can have a long, meaningful relationship with gear.

RRR
09-29-2019, 03:39 PM

Man i remeber how i felt on my first cycle, it was like i had fire running through my veins!!! Oh man just wait, thr next few weeks are gonna be fantastic! I hope you have a girlfriend because you gonna start becoming a hony ass mofo..... Sounds like your rigjt on schedule. You're in it now man! Ypu will never be the same after this so enjoy yourself this is just the begining!!
Thanks,
RRR

thaifoon
09-29-2019, 06:01 PM
I'm impressed you can even do BJJ and train. You must be young. I did full on MMA for two weeks as part of training for a job and I gained 25lbs in fatigue and inflammation products. I was absolutely miserable each and every day. We were going for 8 hours a day though.
My only advantage was if the instructors didn't fully commit to something, they either found themselves flying across the mat or in a very uncomfortable position.

I wish I could do BJJ. I loved it. Alas, I must remain a spectator.

Careful on your first cycle and you can have a long, meaningful relationship with gear.

I'm 28. Yeah it's rough; I lift 5 days a week and try to do BJJ at least 3 times (not for 8 hours though, that's insane!). Part of the reason I wanted to get on gear is so I could recover faster and train more. My strategy is not having a life outside work and training lol. I've made it work so far.

Man i remeber how i felt on my first cycle, it was like i had fire running through my veins!!! Oh man just wait, thr next few weeks are gonna be fantastic! I hope you have a girlfriend because you gonna start becoming a hony ass mofo..... Sounds like your rigjt on schedule. You're in it now man! Ypu will never be the same after this so enjoy yourself this is just the begining!!
Thanks,
RRR

Yeah I'm single at the moment but I don't mind, I have a lot of areas in my life I can focus that energy into. Man I can't wait!! I was planning to PCT but already considering BnC since I don't wanna wait too long to blast again :a010:

Bjenks
09-29-2019, 06:09 PM
Glad to here keep on push

Primemuscle
09-29-2019, 06:10 PM
Pin to win bro

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

maxmuscle1
09-29-2019, 07:47 PM
Get it thaifoon!

Max

Enigma
09-29-2019, 09:06 PM
Part of the reason I wanted to get on gear is so I could recover faster and train more.
Good for you! This is 100% of the reason guys should want to use steroids. Not all the other reasons they think they should.

IRISHOAK
09-30-2019, 12:41 AM
Nothing like the first time Thai! Enjoy the rush brother!

T-bone
09-30-2019, 03:34 AM
:36_5_5:Lmfao!! I remember my first cycle i was like that to, i couldnt wait for my next pin day..... i would go to bed dreaming test and pins [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
Good luck man, make sure to cycle off it close to as long as you are on it. And pct is a must to.. you dont wanna loose most them gainz !!!

Roidedwolf