PDA

View Full Version : To Tren or not to Tren

Themaskedrider
09-29-2019, 07:49 AM
What up ladies and gents, looking for some input/advice. Recently did an inventory on my compounds and I’m sitting on a lot of Tren E, Primo, Mast,and Test. Some misc pw injectables. But the bulk of my supply is Tren, Primo, Mast, and Test. Seems like a waste if I don’t put it to use. I’ve retired from Tren several times but she always calls me back...

Any recommendations on dosage and lengths? I def can’t run the Tren past 8-10 weeks. I become the biggest paranoid asshole and my family is ready to divorce me.

All ideas and opinions appreciated!

TMR

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

IRON_PROPHET
09-29-2019, 08:14 AM
Bro run that shit. I don't know your stats, but a low dose of test with those other compounds should make for superior gains!

Sent from my LGL163BL using Tapatalk

IRON_PROPHET
09-29-2019, 08:14 AM
And always tren bro.

Cmack053
09-29-2019, 08:21 AM
Im on my second run of tren right now. So far so good. No night sweats this time. I would like to try tren E next go around though. Im shooting for 8 to 10 weeks depending on sides. I hear alott of guys say they've retired from tren, and it freaks me out cause i do think its a superior compound.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

IRON_PROPHET
09-29-2019, 08:25 AM
Im on my second run of tren right now. So far so good. No night sweats this time. I would like to try tren E next go around though. Im shooting for 8 to 10 weeks depending on sides. I hear alott of guys say they've retired from tren, and it freaks me out cause i do think its a superior compound.

Sent from my SM-N950U using TapatalkDo not underestimate it, it is pretty powerful. You have to be mentally strong. I habe the most honest godly woman, and I get on that train for so long I swear she's cheating on me lmao.

GoGoGodzilla
09-29-2019, 10:51 AM
Definitely add in Tren, if it goes to shit you can always back off.

Im starting blast today....

TestP
NPP
Primo
TrenA
Proviron
Sdrol

Tren absolutely crushes my cardio even at micro dose, and I started league last week so if my cardio goes to shit I’ll be dropping the Tren?

Docmartin1020
09-29-2019, 11:33 AM

TestP
NPP
Primo
TrenA
Proviron
Sdrol

Tren absolutely crushes my cardio even at micro dose, and I started league last week so if my cardio goes to shit I’ll be dropping the Tren?I'm running
Npp

Tren

Sustanon

It's a great combo for me bro . Loving the results..

Sent from my Nokia 2 V using Tapatalk

Docmartin1020
09-29-2019, 11:37 AM
What up ladies and gents, looking for some input/advice. Recently did an inventory on my compounds and I’m sitting on a lot of Tren E, Primo, Mast,and Test. Some misc pw injectables. But the bulk of my supply is Tren, Primo, Mast, and Test. Seems like a waste if I don’t put it to use. I’ve retired from Tren several times but she always calls me back...

Any recommendations on dosage and lengths? I def can’t run the Tren past 8-10 weeks. I become the biggest paranoid asshole and my family is ready to divorce me.

All ideas and opinions appreciated!

TMR

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk ProDefinitely run the tren . I'd say just keep a low dose. I'm doing long and short esters and it's actually working well. Are all you have long ester s lmk ...

jackofspades
09-29-2019, 02:43 PM
When I’m running Tren, I tape a piece of paper onto the kitchen cabinet that contains my coffee mugs. Every morning I have to look at that paper before I have my coffee. It says, “Be aware of your actions, words, and thoughts. If you start, “talking, thinking, or acting Tren-ish,” take three steps back and three big breaths.”

Sounds corny, I realize, but Tren changes my behavior, and staying aware of those changes helps me not be a complete and utter sexed-up paranoid asshole!

Themaskedrider
09-29-2019, 03:06 PM
Do not underestimate it, it is pretty powerful. You have to be mentally strong. I habe the most honest godly woman, and I get on that train for so long I swear she's cheating on me lmao.

That’s exactly what happens to me homie

Themaskedrider
09-29-2019, 03:08 PM
Definitely run the tren . I'd say just keep a low dose. I'm doing long and short esters and it's actually working well. Are all you have long ester s lmk ...

I have test p and Mast p. Tren and Primo are E

Themaskedrider
09-29-2019, 03:10 PM
Tren absolutely crushes my cardio even at micro dose, and I started league last week so if my cardio goes to shit I’ll be dropping the Tren?

What kind of league are you in bro?

GoGoGodzilla
09-29-2019, 03:10 PM

Hockey

IRON_PROPHET
09-29-2019, 03:11 PM

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk ProA league of his own. He's Fucking Godzilla bro.

Themaskedrider
09-29-2019, 04:12 PM
I’ve been running short esters and pinning ED. Tren E eod or stick to the ED ?

Diesel1965
09-29-2019, 04:53 PM
Just run it low dose none of the 100-150 mg's a day shit just do it low and slow start out 50 mg's eod and after a couple of weeks bump it up to 75 eod then after a couple of weeks bump it up to 100 EOD that's about it no need to go off the rails like it did and try the 100 Ed ride I definitely learned my lesson I was on a hay ride to the funny farm lol

Bigdaddyperk
09-29-2019, 09:20 PM
Tren all mutha fukin dayhttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190929/0f1d377b3e51473815c8cc384b0efd30.jpg

Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk

hamsy523
09-30-2019, 12:42 AM

TestP
NPP
Primo
TrenA
Proviron
Sdrol

That was my last blast except I used Var instead of Sdrol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IRISHOAK
09-30-2019, 12:49 AM
Im the same way with tren. My family comes first. My advice per your question is go with ace instead of enth, keep it at 4 weeks and dont go over 300/wk. You get some good recomp and be out before you get the mental shit. Ace leaves quicker and you can drop it faster if shit goes wrong. Hope this helps

GoGoGodzilla
09-30-2019, 11:28 AM
I’ve been running short esters and pinning ED. Tren E eod or stick to the ED ?

Id have to agree with Oak and recommend you use TrenA, if shit goes south and you get bad sides you can drop the TrenA and it will clear in a couple days. Using TrenE you will have a much longer window for it to clear your system. Just my 2 cents?!

Sachie
09-30-2019, 11:31 AM
Tren that shit up!! 1 gram a week per Sach ;)

Machinegunmac
09-30-2019, 02:03 PM
I've learned low dose is the way to go and keep the Test low because it couter acts with the tren imo

IRISHOAK
09-30-2019, 03:05 PM
As far as gains & recomp, I did great on just 200 tren hex & 750 test e. Took several weeks to see recomp but lean weight was coming on steadily the whole cycle. By week 5 recomp was evident amd just got better from there. I tapped out on the hex at week 8-9 due to mental sides. Kept gains though.

Johnjuanb1
09-30-2019, 03:58 PM
For us old dudes I find 25mg Tren Ace EOD makes a huge difference in strength and recomp.

crtx85
10-01-2019, 10:29 PM
keep your test low and let the tren shine. im running my first tren ace cycle to be honest the side effects are over blown for me anyway. nearly at week 5 i tinkered with dosages EOD and ED iv found ED pinning with ace the best.

ltrrtl218
10-02-2019, 06:58 PM
Tren all day!

I will agree though with others that then makes me paranoid and snap over nothing and i think my girl is banging other dudes and if I see she gets a text Im like who was that. Also the insomnia is a bitch but the gains and all that make it worth it. And the fact I can eat whatever and not put on an ounce of fat and even lose fat still eating whatever is awesome.

Id say just start low and work your way up if you have Ace

joko123
10-02-2019, 07:20 PM
A little tren goes a long way

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LittleFella
10-04-2019, 09:10 AM
Tren. Always Tren. Tren all the time. Forget your cardio, forget your dreams. No more hobbies. It's Tren now. Tren for breakfast. Tren for life.

Or you know, do what feels right. I dunno, I'm not your dad.

When I use Tren, I only use a small amount around 25mg (give or take...) E3D. It makes a massive difference to me, gains through the roof.
I don't think get any side effects other than gains, fat loss, become a sexual predator, and shoot loads heaps farther, lol.

Sachie
10-04-2019, 09:58 AM
Tren all mutha fukin dayhttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190929/0f1d377b3e51473815c8cc384b0efd30.jpg

Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk
Gorilla!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bullcrew
10-17-2019, 05:45 AM
I have always been aggressive and nasty as hell...tren calms my shit down...makes me alot more cool calm amd collective. It does trigger a different anxiousness in me though...small shit makes me snippy..snippy I am not when not on it