PDA

View Full Version : Curious if anyone has taken Tren with Deca and test?

NewSchool82
09-29-2019, 10:59 PM
I’m currently on 4cc’s of test c and 2 CC’s of Deca basically for joint lubrication. Could some Tren A be added to it as well? Curious if anyone has done this to some degree.

bdogg5442
09-29-2019, 11:01 PM
Deca and tren dont go together. Instead of deca throw in some mast p

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

samgraves82
09-29-2019, 11:11 PM
Damn that's a lot. Hell, ride out that test/deca a while and see what happens

Sent from my LG-Q710PL using Tapatalk

Bjenks
09-29-2019, 11:23 PM
That’s a lot going 4cc test have to pin a lot with Tren A

hamsy523
09-30-2019, 12:09 AM
I’m currently on 4cc’s of test c and 2 CC’s of Deca basically for joint lubrication. Could some Tren A be added to it as well? Curious if anyone has done this to some degree.

I use Test, Tren, and NPP regularly. Not a fan of Decca.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BigLifter
09-30-2019, 12:23 AM
My two cents, usually if I’m taking test and deca, I’m bulking. Tren in any form usually slumps my appetite pretty hard and then I’m force feeding. Not sure what you’re looking to accomplish with your combo, but test and deca is solid with time. If you’re looking to stay more vascular or look a little harder try EQ instead of deca[emoji482]

GoGoGodzilla
09-30-2019, 12:23 AM

^^^ very versatile stack ^^^

BearsFan
09-30-2019, 12:49 AM
I used test deca tren , had bad stomach issues and my dick was like 50% . Never again.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J727AZ using Tapatalk

Herc
09-30-2019, 01:00 AM
Yes you absolutely can. However, I have always ran the Deca low when running Tren for joint support and to help stay more full. I'm actually running test e, Tren A, Tren E, and Deca right now. So many people are afraid to run the two together because of all the bro-science out there that everyone reads and then just regurgitates. I say until you try it yourself, you'll never know if you like it. Make sure you are taking some Caber, Prami, or Dostinex to keep prolactin in check though.

maxmuscle1
09-30-2019, 02:20 AM
It is a matter of knowing how and what to do as well as why. When I do add it , it is for specific
circumstances.

Max

NewSchool82
09-30-2019, 08:46 AM
Yes you absolutely can. However, I have always ran the Deca low when running Tren for joint support and to help stay more full. I'm actually running test e, Tren A, Tren E, and Deca right now. So many people are afraid to run the two together because of all the bro-science out there that everyone reads and then just regurgitates. I say until you try it yourself, you'll never know if you like it. Make sure you are taking some Caber, Prami, or Dostinex to keep prolactin in check though.
Yeah the Deca is a low dose. Just for joints. If any bulking or strength comes with it then that’s a bonus. Then Tren I guess would be to help curb my appetite and bloat bc Deca does both to me no matter the dose. It’ll also add some strength. I couldn’t care less if I get puffy or shredded at this point. Size and strength is all I care about.

NewSchool82
09-30-2019, 08:47 AM

NPP is the same as Deca. Just a shorter Ester. You enjoy pinning often just so you can see results maybe two weeks faster?

Docmartin1020
09-30-2019, 09:53 AM
I’m currently on 4cc’s of test c and 2 CC’s of Deca basically for joint lubrication. Could some Tren A be added to it as well? Curious if anyone has done this to some degree.I'm running tren a ,npp, and sustanon. Tren base for pwo
Tren a 100.5ml eod
Npp 100 .5ml eod
Sust 250 split sunday 125mgs @ Wednesday 125mgs
Tren base .5ml pwo heavy lift days

Sent from my Nokia 2 V using Tapatalk

Drillit
09-30-2019, 09:56 AM
I run npp or deca or both with tren. Always have great results. They’re all androgens so gains come quickly for me If I have been cruising test only for a while.

maxmuscle1
09-30-2019, 04:22 PM
I'm running tren a ,npp, and sustanon. Tren base for pwo
Tren a 100.5ml eod
Npp 100 .5ml eod
Sust 250 split sunday 125mgs @ Wednesday 125mgs
Tren base .5ml pwo heavy lift days

Sent from my Nokia 2 V using Tapatalk

I like this Doc!

Max

hamsy523
10-01-2019, 04:22 AM
NPP is the same as Deca. Just a shorter Ester. You enjoy pinning often just so you can see results maybe two weeks faster?

Yes I know the difference. And since I prefer short esters I prefer NPP. People get different affects from different substances, and for me Decca causes crazy water retention and Decca Dick where as NPP doesn’t.
As far as pinning, I micro dose so it doesn’t matter what I’m running I always pin EOD.