PDA

View Full Version : CITRULLINE FOR MILD ED STUDY

maxmuscle1
09-30-2019, 03:36 AM
Citrulline For Mild Cases of ED:

L-citrulline is an amino acid normally made by the body. The body converts L-citrulline to L-arginine, another type of amino acid.
L-arginine improves blood flow. It does so by creating nitric oxide (NO), a gas that helps dilate blood vessels. L-arginine has been shown to help people with heart disease or clogged arteries because of its vessel-widening abilities. Learn more about the benefits of L-arginine.
The same effect on blood vessels helps improve symptoms of erectile dysfunction (ED). The L-citrulline to NO path increases blood flow to a man’s genitals. In one study, this increase in blood flow appeared to decrease symptoms of mild ED and improve the ability to maintain an erection. There haven’t been any studies on the use of L-citrulline in moderate to severe cases of ED.
Nutrition found that doses between 2 and 15 grams (g) were safe and well-tolerated by the men in the study.

Max

Diesel1965
09-30-2019, 03:49 AM
Good information may look into supplementing with it every little bit helps in that department thank for the post brother.

9TMARE
09-30-2019, 03:54 AM
Very nice Max! I used to buy straight powder Citruline to add to my PWO. I can definitely see the blood flow helping with this! There’s different ratios right? 1:1, 2:1?

maxmuscle1
09-30-2019, 04:12 AM
Very nice Max! I used to buy straight powder Citruline to add to my PWO. I can definitely see the blood flow helping with this! There’s different ratios right? 1:1, 2:1?

Yes. It is in a lot of pwo supplements but usually not enough. There are different forms as well; some better utilized.

Max

maxmuscle1
09-30-2019, 04:13 AM
Good information may look into supplementing with it every little bit helps in that department thank for the post brother.

It helps with muscle pumps too’

Max

thekaratekid
09-30-2019, 04:20 AM
It helps with muscle pumps too’

MaxThis is true!

Sent from my LML211BL using Tapatalk

9TMARE
09-30-2019, 04:25 AM
Yes. It is in a lot of pwo supplements but usually not enough. There are different forms as well; some better utilized.

Max
I think that’s why I added it. My PWO’s didn’t have enough and I think any pump supps were more expensive. Plus I could add my desired amount.

Alexisdalton1230
09-30-2019, 12:15 PM
6 grams daily seems to be what most research says to take. I take 6 grams before my workout it helps for sure and it helps increase endurance too. I take it with time realesed l arginine helps with blood pressure too. What dosages do you guys use?

Machinegunmac
09-30-2019, 02:00 PM
Ya know I've read this for a long time ............but must say I haven't noticed much ..............but then again it could be all the stims in my preworkout putting a damper on it . I've acually had alot of guys tell me that a stim preworkout is useless for pumps because your constricting the pump from the stimulant . Good right up Max !!

maxmuscle1
09-30-2019, 04:28 PM
Ya know I've read this for a long time ............but must say I haven't noticed much ..............but then again it could be all the stims in my preworkout putting a damper on it . I've acually had alot of guys tell me that a stim preworkout is useless for pumps because your constricting the pump from the stimulant . Good right up Max !!

THIS INFORMATION IS FICTIONAL AND FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY AND NOT INTENDED AS ADVICE IN ANY WAY, SHAPE, OR FORM: Exercising 1st Amendment to discuss certain subject(s) publicly on open forum. Not committing or conspiring to commit any criminal acts.(1)

MAX’S SUPER PUMP RECIPE FOR PHOTOS:
(or just look friggin Maxed Out!)

RECIPE:
20mg tadalafil
200mg pink sea salt in 8oz Gatorade (made w dextrose)
200mg potassium
4-6 grams of L-Citrulline/Citrulline Malate
60 grams of glycerol w/ 20 grams of glucose or dextrose
48-72 oz of Water

Drink 1/2 the mixture 1 hour preworkout and sip the rest right up to your session!!

IT WILL PUMP YOU THE F*** UP!

Max

Machinegunmac
09-30-2019, 04:41 PM
THIS INFORMATION IS FICTIONAL AND FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY AND NOT INTENDED AS ADVICE IN ANY WAY, SHAPE, OR FORM: Exercising 1st Amendment to discuss certain subject(s) publicly on open forum. Not committing or conspiring to commit any criminal acts.(1)

MAX’S SUPER PUMP RECIPE FOR PHOTOS:
(or just look friggin Maxed Out!)

RECIPE:
20mg tadalafil
200mg pink sea salt in 8oz Gatorade (made w dextrose)
200mg potassium
4-6 grams of L-Citrulline/Citrulline Malate
60 grams of glycerol w/ 20 grams of glucose or dextrose
48-72 oz of Water

Drink 1/2 the mixture 1 hour preworkout and sip the rest right up to your session!!

IT WILL PUMP YOU THE F*** UP!

Max

Very nice brother . Don't forget the gummi bears!!

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/shopping?q=tbn:ANd9GcRw3bdQE6H0OQSHOVTIUk0q_KhqAqF RPTKSAWY1waB19fyE5O_P8EsaZDJHpGtYcumBz1ffhPPR&usqp=CAc

Sweendog
09-30-2019, 04:46 PM
Best place to purchase, Amazon?

maxmuscle1
09-30-2019, 05:44 PM
Best place to purchase, Amazon?

It pays to search more than amazon. Just depends it you are a prime member. Also sometimes I find stuff cheaper elsewhere.

Max

maxmuscle1
09-30-2019, 05:44 PM
Very nice brother . Don't forget the gummi bears!!

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/shopping?q=tbn:ANd9GcRw3bdQE6H0OQSHOVTIUk0q_KhqAqF RPTKSAWY1waB19fyE5O_P8EsaZDJHpGtYcumBz1ffhPPR&usqp=CAc

Love Haribo!’

Max

maxmuscle1
11-24-2019, 10:39 PM
Citrulline For Mild Cases of ED:

L-citrulline is an amino acid normally made by the body. The body converts L-citrulline to L-arginine, another type of amino acid.
L-arginine improves blood flow. It does so by creating nitric oxide (NO), a gas that helps dilate blood vessels. L-arginine has been shown to help people with heart disease or clogged arteries because of its vessel-widening abilities. Learn more about the benefits of L-arginine.
The same effect on blood vessels helps improve symptoms of erectile dysfunction (ED). The L-citrulline to NO path increases blood flow to a man’s genitals. In one study, this increase in blood flow appeared to decrease symptoms of mild ED and improve the ability to maintain an erection. There haven’t been any studies on the use of L-citrulline in moderate to severe cases of ED.
Nutrition found that doses between 2 and 15 grams (g) were safe and well-tolerated by the men in the study.

Max

Only the Best- [email][email protected]://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20191124/e20305fb95cc4b2909e48389b724c8ef.jpg

bayouboy1
11-25-2019, 03:51 AM
[QUOTE=Machinegunmac;1058565]Very nice brother . Don't forget the gummi bears!!

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/shopping?q=tbn:ANd9GcRw3bdQE6H0OQSHOVTIUk0q_KhqAqF RPTKSAWY1waB19fyE5O_P8EsaZDJHpGtYcumBz1ffhPPR&usqp=CAc[

This actually reminds me of the last time I had buddies in gym mad not wanting to be around me because I like to walk around in gym eating gummies lol.. when I use hgh I get shredded fast and can eat anything. Don’t do cardio either so makes few of my padnas sick when they grind tying to get ripped and it doesn’t come easy while watching me get shredded eating candy enjoying my w.o.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk