PDA

View Full Version : HDL Cholesterol- 20

alaskapanic
10-01-2019, 05:07 AM
First glad to see BOP up and running. While the other forums are ok I feel like this is home. So i had a biometric screen at work and my HDL came back at 20. Total cholesterol was in range as were triglycerides. I did some reading and it looks like arimidex can cause a pretty substantial drop in your HDL. I'm cruising on 250mg of Test e per week. I was taking .5mg of arimidex on injection days. I was thinking of cutting that out(arimidex) and see if the HDL came back up. I will watch my estradiol with next round of labs. My last cycle ended 6/23/19 and included Tren E , Test E, and Winstrol.(not huge doses of any of them) The lab tech suggested omega 3's and exercise. Weights are 4-5 days a week with pretty intense single track mountain biking, hiking or trail running 3 days a week. I just turned 46 and have never had to take any meds. Any thoughts on this?

jayboy
10-01-2019, 05:13 AM
When cruising on 250mgs per week - I dont at all take any adex it can be harsh on some people and just kill everything. Drop the adex and see what happens.

maxmuscle1
10-01-2019, 06:01 AM
AAS and ancillary compounds definitely negatively affect your ldl/hdl ratios. My best advice is to start supplements and as jayboy said, drop the adex unless necessary. Take your omegas, niacin, red rice yeast, citrus bergamot. Get bloods again and see if you have improved bloodwork. There are other ways to help increase your hdl. Research for sure.

Max

teejey
10-01-2019, 09:21 AM
I just dropped adex amd switched to aromasin to see if it helps the lipid profile at all.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

robthomas
10-01-2019, 10:19 AM
You can use dmi which is a natural ai not strong but will help on cruise

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

madmuscle25
10-01-2019, 10:55 AM
These should all help with hdl

Citrus bermagot ( jarrow)
omega 3 fish/krill)
cardarine
cardio

alaskapanic
10-01-2019, 01:37 PM
Thanks fellas

joko123
10-01-2019, 07:24 PM
Switch to aromasin like TJ said

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

teej750
10-02-2019, 02:58 AM
Proven: Niacin, red wine, exercise have all been shown to increase HDL.

Promising and will probably increase HDL, but needs more research: Theres some evidence that fatty acids will, such as your fish oil EVOI and cocunut oil. Also new evidence emerging that a keto diet can increase HDL.

I have anedoctal evidence that Cardarine does this very well. As much as 40-50% per my own levels.

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk

Musclemechanic76
10-02-2019, 03:17 AM
Welcome to the club!! Mine 20 too. Laying off tren, mast, Proviron over 25.. 50mg on blast. Laying off orals
Cruising longer and with test 125-150wk NPP 200wk and primo 300wk no AI little Nolva and will add hcg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Musclemechanic76
10-02-2019, 03:22 AM
Also doing lipid liver flush with MIC and Glutathione....
Mine was done at start of tren surprise labs lipids.... Dr gave me Amlodipine 5mg to widen vessels and lipitor 20mg to lower LDL more even though was in range. Studies show LDL of 60 then hdl higher had no benifit ....
I didn't take either med yet

Musclemechanic76
10-02-2019, 05:03 AM

Promising and will probably increase HDL, but needs more research: Theres some evidence that fatty acids will, such as your fish oil EVOI and cocunut oil. Also new evidence emerging that a keto diet can increase HDL.

I have anedoctal evidence that Cardarine does this very well. As much as 40-50% per my own levels.

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using TapatalkTaking GW too...

alaskapanic
10-03-2019, 04:09 AM
lots of good info. much obliged to you all. adex dropped, started omega 3's, upping cardio. looking into some of the other supplements mentioned. also am going to try aromasin. hoping to avoid statin's, but would go there if i had to. my dad had a mild heart attack in his 60's. he's fine now, but on cholesterol meds.

alaskapanic
10-03-2019, 04:15 AM

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk

Really sad not to see bourbon or IPA's on the proven list of things that help

Trtquest
03-26-2021, 05:55 PM
Thanks