PDA

View Full Version : Backloading

Lukas
10-02-2019, 01:22 AM
So question,
I run test p and inject 3x a week. I’ve heard throughout the years that some backload insulin syringes and use them. Has anyone had experience doing this? I’m looking to try it but only finding 1/2 needles. Would that be ok to go into a quad with or is mainly for delts and smaller muscles?

Thanks in advance

Bjenks
10-02-2019, 02:40 AM
Been reading a lot about this 1/2 is fine in muscle just have to pin more often. Can’t load as much may knot up on you

Bodysculpter09
10-02-2019, 02:44 AM
No, I usually used 1 or 1/2 depending if I am bulking or cutting

teej750
10-02-2019, 03:16 AM
I seriously doubt 1/2" will go completely into muscle. Highly dependent on body fat and location of injection. I did this with 27x1" in deltoid.

I heated the tren up in syringe and it was smooth as butter.

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk

joko123
10-02-2019, 03:35 AM
There’s literally no need to backload Slin pins just shove them in the vial , pull back on the plunger until it locks and hold the vial upside down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hamsy523
10-02-2019, 05:53 AM
I have been using 1/2 inch slin pins for years in my delts, quads, and lats with no problems.
I can see there being a problem for someone with a very high BF percentage. I’m 5’7 200 lbs about 12%.
Let me warn you, if you are shaky and/or unsteady while pinning you can bend that needle without realizing it and when you go to pull it out the needle will look like a fish hook. Seriously.

Sqwuidd
10-02-2019, 01:34 PM
I always use 1/2 inch slins
backload them and pin into vg delt or anywhere else im lean enough to hit muscle
works for me every time

bobhead
10-02-2019, 06:10 PM
Dude, you can hit VG with a half inch! WTF.

Sqwuidd
10-02-2019, 07:20 PM
Dude, you can hit VG with a half inch! WTF.

I can yes
And some parts of my actual glute
There are parts of my VG and glute that are very lean and absorb lots of oils with no problem
No pip no lumps no redness
I usually put like 2 or 3 cc into VG and glutes daily
Usually separate injections so it’s like 1cc in 3 diff spots

Vision
10-02-2019, 07:23 PM
I seriously doubt 1/2" will go completely into muscle. Highly dependent on body fat and location of injection. I did this with 27x1" in deltoid.

I heated the tren up in syringe and it was smooth as butter.

I use 1/2 or 5/8's on Delts, quads, VG and pecs.. It's plenty enough.. Furthermore with the extensive capillary network in the area (especially delts) it will help with getting into the blood faster..

Vision
10-02-2019, 07:24 PM
To the op, just order 1mL barrles, 1/2 tips and 20g drawling tips... Change out tips.. no need for back-loading and IMO it increases the chances of cross contamination, greatly, so stay clear from back-loading!

sa355355
10-03-2019, 12:32 AM
To the op, just order 1mL barrles, 1/2 tips and 20g drawling tips... Change out tips.. no need for back-loading and IMO it increases the chances of cross contamination, greatly, so stay clear from back-loading!

Both nipro and Exel have 1cc w/ 27g 1/2 and 5/8 detachable needles. GPZ sells them. Look under the insulin pins section of GPZs website.

I’ve been using them for years for delts, quads and VG.

Vision
10-03-2019, 12:53 AM
Both nipro and Exel have 1cc w/ 27g 1/2 and 5/8 detachable needles. GPZ sells them. Look under the insulin pins section of GPZs website.

I’ve been using them for years for delts, quads and VG.

That's exactly where I get mine with detachable needle and I put on my drawing needle, and then I put on my tips.. or I buy bags and bags of tips, because I can use them on my 3mL barrels.. I use 27g 1/2 or 5/8's

teej750
10-03-2019, 07:09 PM
I use 1/2 or 5/8's on Delts, quads, VG and pecs.. It's plenty enough.. Furthermore with the extensive capillary network in the area (especially delts) it will help with getting into the blood faster..

Dude I've had bodies on the table dissecting them in medical school and I know that 1/2" won't reach the muscle on many people in the quad.

True injecting in SQ doesn't matter much. And in sure it hits muscle on a lean deltoid. My point is different people, different areas...a 1" pin removes any error.

But just bc you say it hits your muscle doesn't mean it does. Damn I love bro science.

Vision
10-03-2019, 07:51 PM
Dude I've had bodies on the table dissecting them in medical school and I know that 1/2" won't reach the muscle on many people in the quad.

True injecting in SQ doesn't matter much. And in sure it hits muscle on a lean deltoid. My point is different people, different areas...a 1" pin removes any error.

But just bc you say it hits your muscle doesn't mean it does. Damn I love bro science.

Listen silly, I'm not "dude" and secondly I never said EVERYBODY is ideal for 1/2 , I said it's "plenty".. When you say it removes room for ERROR, can you please explain to everyone what type of error exactly would take place?
Where do you get bro science from? entertain me if you will..

teej750
10-03-2019, 08:30 PM
Listen silly, I'm not "dude" and secondly I never said EVERYBODY is ideal for 1/2 , I said it's "plenty".. When you say it removes room for ERROR, can you please explain to everyone what type of error exactly would take place?
Where do you get bro science from? entertain me if you will..Error meaning if your intention is to hit muscle with a 1/2" and you do not, you could correct that by simply using something a little longer, Silly.

Tell me this though, what method are you using to verify that you are indeed hitting muscle?

bobhead
10-03-2019, 10:33 PM
1/2 inch easily hits chest, biceps, delts, and quads.

Vision
10-03-2019, 11:20 PM
1/2 inch easily hits chest, biceps, delts, and quads.

Effortlessly....

teej750
10-04-2019, 03:32 PM
1/2 inch easily hits chest, biceps, delts, and quads.Lol...this is an assumption. I am 100% sure on the average person it does not go through the subcutaneous tissue and the fascia in the thigh.

Nobody wants to offer any evidence but i'd love to hear how your confirming that it's in the muscle?

Please see below for medical based facts and not bro science. The CDC RECOMMENDS we use 1" depth (on anyone over 130lbs, sure hope that applies to you guys) when giving a flu vaccine in the deltoid (let alone thigh) for a reason. It's not bc it stings more.

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20191004/acb6fbb1ddb8b05a23091f52a6ea9cf0.jpg

Vision
10-04-2019, 04:39 PM
Lol...this is an assumption. I am 100% sure on the average person it does not go through the subcutaneous tissue and the fascia in the thigh.

Nobody wants to offer any evidence but i'd love to hear how your confirming that it's in the muscle?

Please see below for medical based facts and not bro science. The CDC RECOMMENDS we use 1" depth (on anyone over 130lbs, sure hope that applies to you guys) when giving a flu vaccine in the deltoid (let alone thigh) for a reason. It's not bc it stings more.

Dude! Maybe people aren't going "out of their way" to provide YOU with evidence because people don't wish to entertain you..
If you're making assumptions about the average person, than maybe people here are making an equal assuming that people who are in this lifestyle or on this forum for that matter are NOT all "average"..
I have been around an awful lot of gorillas for a long time and the suggested method is our go-to resort, not only for convenience but because it works and it can delivery the carrier vehicle/parenting hormone into the muscle compartment effectively..

Let's review some data here (below) that "suggests" the needle lengthen for adults in the delts (lets narrow this down for the example) can be greater than 1".. Below you can see that it "might" be suggested in some cases to use a 1.5 22g in the delt..
In my 23 years, I have never met, seen or heard of anyone using a 1.5 in the delt. Do you see where this can go with your so called "evidence"? Anything you pull from medical opinions on google are merely "suggestions" at best and only that.. Protocols and practices will vary as this is NOT a one size fits all.. The "standard" is simply just a template..

For adults
Intramuscular injections
The deltoid muscle is most often used as the site for IM injections in adults: Needle length is usually 1–1½", 22–25 gauge, but a longer or shorter needle may be needed depending on the patient's weight.

By the way, why are you attempting to argue with people with something that is seriously trivial? You seem really triggered by this...

teej750
10-04-2019, 04:47 PM
Exactly the opposite.

I'm trying to educate people instead of spreading false information that people assume works for them so it works for others.

You were obviously triggered when I called you dude. As evidenced from your response/s. Usually the person saying are you mad bro is mad bro.

But hey, let me make this simpler for you and whomever else this applies to.

Your right!! 1/2" pins will reach the quadriceps just fine and there is no benefit to using a depth that will hit closer to the middle of the muscle fiber.

Lukas
10-04-2019, 05:01 PM

Lukas
10-04-2019, 05:02 PM
Thanks all. I’m going to give 27g 1inch pins a shot. Didn’t know they made them like that. It’s perfect for what I want.

teej750
10-04-2019, 06:22 PM
Me and maxmuscle was just talking about the 27x1". Great pin to have in your arsenal. I can safely pin anywhere on my body with that and a 23x 1.5". (I prefer 23 to 25 bc its just a much simpler push through 1.5")

Vision
10-04-2019, 06:34 PM
Exactly the opposite.

I'm trying to educate people instead of spreading false information that people assume works for them so it works for others.

You were obviously triggered when I called you dude. As evidenced from your response/s. Usually the person saying are you mad bro is mad bro.

But hey, let me make this simpler for you and whomever else this applies to.

Your right!! 1/2" pins will reach the quadriceps just fine and there is no benefit to using a depth that will hit closer to the middle of the muscle fiber.

Below is an image regarding the size difference in which I suggested in post #10

Along with "suggesting" that a 1/2 is plenty in post #11

To the op, just order 1mL barrels, 1/2 tips and 20g drawling tips... Change out tips.. no need for back-loading and IMO it increases the chances of cross contamination, greatly, so stay clear from back-loading!
Further more, allow me to reference - Joslin Diabetes Center who is the world’s "largest" diabetes research center (Affiliated university: Harvard Medical School) whom approves with this practice in regards to 5/8's for IM injections via quads.
Do you really wish to further extend yourself with discrediting tested, tried and proven methods? Look at the size difference with the 1/2 to 5/8, its by a hair's breadth compared.. Inject at a 90 degree angle and dimple if need be.. Needle size will depend on the user and with this concept the user will pick what protocol suits their needs based on experience. It's not necessary to inject into the "middle" of the muscle compartment, just like it's not necessary to aspirate, however both are just concerns based on medical tradition and not supported by evidence.

Ok, go ahead, I'm ready, say something intelligent... Dude!
https://i.imgur.com/8RIWjyS.png
https://i.imgur.com/vnbI7gc.png

teej750
10-04-2019, 07:41 PM
Dude I'll say this and I'm done with you. I have a masters degree in health science and physician assistant and a Bachelors degree in Chemistry. I spent 8 years of my life in school to do what I'm doing.

I've spent 15 years working in ER'S, Urgent cares and Orthopedics. I didnt even read your post bc I know the answer. I asked our registered nurse sitting next to me earlier if she'd give an IM injection (anywhere) with a 1/2" needle and she looked at me like I was an idiot.

You can type till your fingers fall off. 1" is better. According to research and MY CLINICAL EXPERIENCE. What experience or qualification do you have to argue with me. None.

Regardless, I said you were right once, lmao.

Get a grip dude.

teej750
10-04-2019, 07:51 PM
Not to mention your diagrams give conflicting suggestions.

The top one says nothing smaller than 22x1" for oils. Then the bottom one early says 5/8".

Good try though. Your killing me. Smh....

Vision
10-04-2019, 07:54 PM
Dude I'll say this and I'm done with you. I have a masters degree in health science and physician assistant and a Bachelors degree in Chemistry. I spent 8 years of my life in school to do what I'm doing.

I've spent 15 years working in ER'S, Urgent cares and Orthopedics. I didnt even read your post bc I know the answer. I asked our registered nurse sitting next to me earlier if she'd give an IM injection (anywhere) with a 1/2" needle and she looked at me like I was an idiot.

You can type till your fingers fall off. 1" is better. According to research and MY CLINICAL EXPERIENCE. What experience or qualification do you have to argue with me. None.

Regardless, I said you were right once, lmao.

Get a grip dude.

the difference between you and me is I don't have to go and post my credentials or resume in order to further support something I'm advocating..

In regards to asking your registered nurse, I also leaned over and asked big Bird on his stance as well.. ;)

In your little narcissistic world the rules only apply to what you believe to be your truth..

Have a good day kiddo ;)

Vision
10-04-2019, 07:59 PM
Not to mention your diagrams give conflicting suggestions.

The top one says nothing smaller than 22x1" for oils. Then the bottom one early says 5/8".

Good try though. Your killing me. Smh....

Are you seriously that simple?
The diagram is merely a template displaying the length..
What is conflicting with showing the size in comparison with 1/2 inch and 5/8?

teej750
10-04-2019, 08:00 PM
You dont have any credentials, obviously.

Which is why you resorted to the wasted attempt at humor with big bird or whatever you said.

You have a good day yourself.

teej750
10-04-2019, 08:01 PM
Lmfao......can a mod close this thread??

teej750
10-04-2019, 08:04 PM
Are you seriously that simple?
The diagram is merely a template displaying the length..
What is conflicting with showing the size in comparison with 1/2 inch and 5/8?The top clearly says the ones to the right of the dotted line should be used for oils.

????

You been livin too hard brother you need to take a beat.

bobhead
10-04-2019, 08:04 PM
Clearly I'm not referring to average people in a bodybuilding forum.

Also, where exactly are you going with this?

teej750
10-04-2019, 08:17 PM
Clearly I'm not referring to average people in a bodybuilding forum.

Also, where exactly are you going with this?I've already answered the question as to my intention in responding if you read the discussion between Vision and myself.

It was to educate people and offer my opinion on the topic.

Clearly some people cant stand it when you disagree with them.

Vision
10-04-2019, 08:27 PM
The top clearly says the ones to the right of the dotted line should be used for oils.

????

You been livin too hard brother you need to take a beat.

Yes, The image suggests to be used with oils and aspirating, your point is? Do you aspirate when doing IM injection? So why would the template suggestion discourage you from doing anything outside "suggestions"? Where in any medical journals does it cite do "NOT" use smaller gauge sizes for oils? Endo's been writing people scripts for sub-q injection using far smaller gauges than the 22g you're stuck on in the example image..LMBO.. If you wish to latch onto the dotted lines for oils, than lets mention the aspiration insertion as well..

Man, you're one strange dude.. I'm not here to convince you of anything, I'll just let the data, experience and information that is widely available to speak for itself..

bobhead
10-04-2019, 08:27 PM
Sorry didn't feel like reading your rant.

teej750
10-04-2019, 08:29 PM
Its not my diagram dude. You posted it as a reference and then claimed there wasnt any discrepancy in the to 2 diagrams.

I pointed out there was, bc there is, and your still going on and on.

Im the strange one?!?

Vision
10-04-2019, 08:33 PM
Its not my diagram dude. You posted it as a reference and then claimed there wasnt any discrepancy in the to 2 diagrams.

I pointed out there was, bc there is, and your still going on and on.

Im the strange one?!?

I could make one more attempt to clarify the images for your better understanding , but clearly at this point I will need crayons for YOU..

teej750
10-04-2019, 08:45 PM
I could make one more attempt to clarify the images for your better understanding , but clearly at this point I will need crayons for YOU..Yes you would and I still wouldnt understand it if you were explaining it.

But it is past my bedtime so I gotta go now.

Sqwuidd
10-04-2019, 09:45 PM
Smh

jayboy
10-04-2019, 10:01 PM
25 gauge for me

Machinegunmac
10-04-2019, 11:16 PM
I use slins on delts and quads and regulars on glutes and vglutes . Love them for sure on those locations especially quads . I tend to get pip way more with longer needles in quads

thebear
10-05-2019, 12:49 AM
Lol...this is an assumption. I am 100% sure on the average person it does not go through the subcutaneous tissue and the fascia in the thigh.

Two points....
1. How do you account for all these guys pinning with half an inch slin and having elevated testosterone levels, if the needle is not getting into the muscle?

2. “The CDC recommends...” [emoji23] Sorry. That’s funny.

I am a part time Proctologist and full time Gynecologist [emoji199]

hamsy523
10-05-2019, 01:50 AM
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20191005/1b26df9aada09ca570053f945e0bf6aa.jpg
Actually I’m kinda confused on who is actually Dude in this thread. I keep trying to go back and read all the responses but my attention span isn’t that great, not to mention I’m pretty sure the tren has kicked in because all I can think about is my fiancé getting out of the shower so I can stick my tongue up her ass.
So if someone would please clarify I would really appreciate it.

teej750
10-05-2019, 02:06 AM
Two points....
1. How do you account for all these guys pinning with half an inch slin and having elevated testosterone levels, if the needle is not getting into the muscle?

2. “The CDC recommends...” [emoji23] Sorry. That’s funny.

I am a part time Proctologist and full time Gynecologist [emoji199]I'm sorry...who are you?

teej750
10-05-2019, 02:07 AM
You can still pin SQ and absorb testosterone. Lmao

I know many guys that micro pin and shoot daily like this.

Has nothing to do with the discussion we were having, and neither do you.

Sqwuidd
10-05-2019, 03:27 AM
This is probably a mistake to even get involved in this
I’m one of the dudes that uses 1/2 slins BACKLOADED every single day
I pin VG and sometimes elsewhere like delts or pecs

I hit muscle everytime
I pin 2 or 3 cc like this almost daily when on blast
I never have lumps ,weird redness swelling pain bruising abscess anything

I get the slin into muscle tissue and inject then massage w alcohol
Wipe after - done and done
Goes in smooth
Only time I have any welt is when I inject too fast
It just doesn’t work well w me

So if I’m using a 1/2 inch and IM injections (2 or 3 cc at time most times ) and its going SQ as we are discussing

Wouldn’t I have all sorts of pain and bumping and redness and swelling
Like I mentioned earlier
1/2 inch into muscle is most def possible when lean enough to do so in an area that is lean (obviously )

I been doing it for years ^^

1 inch needle! That shit is like a harpoon - hell
No
Maybe 5/8 I can see myself using for like a change and maybe to test is out and see it’s impact on my injections

I’m
Not taking sides just saying what I gotta say

teej750
10-05-2019, 03:44 AM
Read my original fucking post.

Y'all acting like a bunch of ignorant meatheads.

Take a deep breath look in the mirror and say to yourself. I'm always right. Bunch of know it alls on here for sure.

When someone can tell me how they are confirming it's going into their own muscle I'll agree. Until then.

Sad.

teej750
10-05-2019, 03:47 AM
For those that didnt read it I said "highly dependent on body fat and location"..

Everyone here ain't 12% BF.

Sqwuidd
10-05-2019, 03:57 AM
I understand that ^
Not everyone is low BF yes
So needle length will matter

Again this supports my point that everyone can do things a bit differently
Which is what I was getting at

You’re getting all
Bent outta shape like
This is a personal attack

It isn’t
It’s a thread where I asked a question

Don’t fuckin tell me to go back and read “original fucking post “

Then make some dumbass comment about meatheads being inferior to your elitist medical community notion and research

Then say “sad” At the end

I ASKED A QUESTION BRO
non aggressively
Based on my own experience

Not some medial journal article

Calm the fuck down

teej750
10-05-2019, 04:02 AM
Point is... everyone is coming at me like I dont know what the fuck im talking about when my initial post said "highly dependent on body fat and location" to start with.

And my experience does come into play. It's not a card I'm playing. It is what it is.

When someone comes at me with something and I have evidence to say otherwise I will.

But just bc someone is doing something and not having issues.... doesn't automatically mean they are doing it right.

Didnt mean to direct my frustration at you dude.

Applogies.

Sqwuidd
10-05-2019, 11:50 AM
Point is... everyone is coming at me like I dont know what the fuck im talking about when my initial post said "highly dependent on body fat and location" to start with.

And my experience does come into play. It's not a card I'm playing. It is what it is.

When someone comes at me with something and I have evidence to say otherwise I will.

But just bc someone is doing something and not having issues.... doesn't automatically mean they are doing it right.

Applogies.

It’s cool bro

Tren

Enigma
10-05-2019, 02:29 PM
Got through two pages...
Can someone please tell me what “backloading” means?

Sqwuidd
10-05-2019, 02:33 PM
pulling plunger out and loading the oil using a separate drawing syringe from the back

so draw out of vial with like 18g 1cc and then squirt it into the slin pin after taking plunger out
then using slin to inject into yourself

Got through two pages...
Can someone please tell me what “backloading” means?

Vision
10-05-2019, 02:43 PM

Applogies.

it's actually quite the other way around you were initially targeting me like I don't know what I'm talkin about.. only for you to turn around and boast about your life achievements and credentials, then you threw in the added bonus of leaning over and asking a nurse. Then you tried every witch way to even dismantle an example image of a needle size diagram that I posted by making references to wording on that image that had nothing to do with my initial presentation..
Now you want to act like you're a victim LMBO..

YOUR EGOTISTICAL AND NARCISSISTIC APPROACH IS THE RESULT OF WHAT TRANSPIRED.

You want to tell members to go back and re-read,why don't you heed your own advice and go back and look at your initial approach to me and what has transpired there after.

Then you ask for a moderator to close the topic?

Maybe your approach is actually the very substance in where you encountered resistance.. yet you wish to slang that you know something? Take a look around you, there's an awful lot of people that have some hardcore time invested on the grind, just maybe, just maybe you're talkin to people that know a thing or two about a thing or two.. however your narrow-minded approach will most likely hinder you from seeing and recognizing any of this.

Remember, you called people out it wasn't the other way around.. stop acting like a victim and grow a set of balls and agree to disagree...

Enigma
10-05-2019, 02:47 PM
Thanks. I couldn’t understand probably because I was using slin during a refeed during a blast.

So open up a sterile syringe, inoculate it with all the airborne contaminates in your bathroom, since that’s where you are likely pinning, squirt your otherwise fairly clean (home brew, lol) liquid into the backside of a “slin pin” whilst that plunger sits on the vanity in the open air, ensuring total inoculation. Ok, I get it now.

Got to admit, the human immune system is an amazing thing!

My MCT or Mig stuff draws easy into an insulin syringe.

Enigma
10-05-2019, 02:49 PM
In the mean time....
Never seen Vision so wound up. Not easy to get his goat.

Sqwuidd
10-05-2019, 02:55 PM
LOL !! indeed bro 100% all of the above

Thanks. I couldn’t understand probably because I was using slin during a refeed during a blast.

So open up a sterile syringe, inoculate it with all the airborne contaminates in your bathroom, since that’s where you are likely pinning, squirt your otherwise fairly clean (home brew, lol) liquid into the backside of a “slin pin” whilst that plunger sits on the vanity in the open air, ensuring total inoculation. Ok, I get it now.

Got to admit, the human immune system is an amazing thing!

My MCT or Mig stuff draws easy into an insulin syringe.

teej750
10-05-2019, 02:56 PM
He seems pretty argumentative and stubborn to me. Lol.

I only apologized to squid, not you dude.

teej750
10-05-2019, 03:04 PM
And by the way your images did give conflicting data..... if anyone here actually looked at them they would see that.

There were several other people commenting they used slin pins and your the only one posting paragraphs trying to refute what I said.

I did learn a lesson though.

Dont argue with stupid people. They'll bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Enigma
10-05-2019, 03:07 PM
Vision is stupid? That’s rich! I am toggling between here and ASF and wasn’t sure which on I was on just now. Lol!

Vision
10-05-2019, 03:27 PM
He seems pretty argumentative and stubborn to me. Lol.

I only apologized to squid, not you dude.

You are one confusing individual.. I never said you apologized to me lol.. stop thinking so highly of yourself..
I just quoted your post because you said people are coming at you.. and I'm reminding you that you actually came after people. Lol..
Stop acting like a silly goose.. ;)

teej750
10-05-2019, 03:31 PM
How sweet of Enigma to keep coming to defend you.

Seriously has me tearing up right now.

Enigma
10-05-2019, 03:44 PM
Defend? He needs no defense here. I’m tickled by the the comments. Probably because I’m also stupid.

Vision
10-05-2019, 03:45 PM
How sweet of Enigma to keep coming to defend you.

Seriously has me tearing up right now.

That's because he's a solid individual and he frequents quite a few communities and he understands how I operate and he knows my character.
People that know me understand that hardly engage with individuals with how you're representing yourself, but I thought it would be entertaining to mock you. After all you tapped me on the shoulder.. ;)
Why are you trying to make some sort of insult directed towards him with an undertone? That's not cool..
Is there anyone else you wish to call out in this community that doesn't align to your liking?
I'm going to give you the best piece of advice that could be provided in this entire topic and that is to just let things go because this is trivial, there's no need to behave in the fashion that you are because it's unwarranted..
Carry on with yourself and try to have a good weekend..

teej750
10-05-2019, 03:59 PM
Certainly bro.

Takes 2 people to argue about something though, regardless if how trivial. I never said ANYONE was wrong though. I said "dependent on"

I woke up to more BS posts and sarcasm today and I responded.

I wasnt even engaging you today and you plugged yourself back into the discussion..

At any rate I agree....this is a dead fucking horse. AGREE TO DISAGREE.

Disagreements dont have to be personal and to me its not a bit. It would be a pretty lame forum if we all were robots that agreed with eachother.

[emoji106][emoji106][emoji106]

Sqwuidd
10-05-2019, 04:23 PM
So how bout them Yankees huh?

Shit -- fuck this slin pin shit
everyone can use whatever gauge they want and stick it wherever they want
i heard toilet water is a great replacement for BAC water in a pinch

Anyone ever shoot oils directly into their ball sack ? wonder what thats about

bobhead
10-05-2019, 04:31 PM
Don't shoot oil into your nutsack guys, you might hit a vein.

Self-injection with olive oil. A cause of lipoid pneumonia.

Bhagat R, et al. Chest. 1995.

Show full citation

Abstract

A 48-year-old man with unipolar depression and a psychosexual problem concerning his body image was injecting his scrotum repeatedly with olive oil to increase the size of his genitals. He developed respiratory failure following accidental intravenous injection of olive oil and was found to have lipogranulomatous lesions in the lung and the scrotum.

Vision
10-05-2019, 04:45 PM
Certainly bro.

Takes 2 people to argue about something though, regardless if how trivial. I never said ANYONE was wrong though. I said "dependent on"

I woke up to more BS posts and sarcasm today and I responded.

I wasnt even engaging you today and you plugged yourself back into the discussion..

At any rate I agree....this is a dead fucking horse. AGREE TO DISAGREE.

Disagreements dont have to be personal and to me its not a bit. It would be a pretty lame forum if we all were robots that agreed with eachother.

[emoji106][emoji106][emoji106]

I couldn't have said that any better.. and you are 100% correct, I read feedback and I made the clear conscience decision to re-engage into something, regardless of any point it could be viewed as stirring the pot, although it wasn't my intentions but that's exactly what it could ultimately transpire into.

one thing we can all take away from this is this goes to further prove how this is not a one-size-fits-all way of life. That personal preferences will differ from one to the next. Just because one guy can diet one way doesn't mean it will work for the guy on the right or the left of him.

Let's all stay level-headed.. (thumbs up)

teej750
10-05-2019, 04:45 PM
10-4

DL should be considered as MVP. have you seen his numbers. Played 3 different positions too.

Are you a Yanks fan or just lightening the mood? Lmao

Sqwuidd
10-05-2019, 04:49 PM
both
LOL

10-4

DL should be considered as MVP. have you seen his numbers. Played 3 different positions too.

Are you a Yanks fan or just lightening the mood? Lmao

Enigma
10-05-2019, 04:50 PM
Now it’s really derailed...fucking sports.

For the record, a million plus junkies are cooking with toilet or whatever water in a bottle cap, filtering with a cigarette butt, right at this moment.

Like I said, the body is amazing.

teej750
10-05-2019, 05:23 PM
Shit in some places they give you fresh needles, a safe place to inject and will even help you shoot it.*

Diabetics out here like.....I cant even afford my test strips.

Enigma
10-05-2019, 06:33 PM
Funny you should mention it. I have a pimp glucose tester but the strips are ridiculous. I bought a new Walmart brand tester and 100 strips for the price of 30 strips one touch. Stupid.

Vision
10-05-2019, 06:37 PM
Funny you should mention it. I have a pimp glucose tester but the strips are ridiculous. I bought a new Walmart brand tester and 100 strips for the price of 30 strips one touch. Stupid.

This is why I bitch at my wife when she uses my strips.. she likes to test her blood out of curiosity..smh

teej750
10-05-2019, 08:45 PM
Keto strips are even worse.....

Enigma
10-05-2019, 09:00 PM
This is why I bitch at my wife when she uses my strips.. she likes to test her blood out of curiosity..smh
I put mine in the fridge behind the beer. An impossible obstacle for her.
I guess it’s better than lard and Krispy Kremes.

Vision
10-05-2019, 10:37 PM
I put mine in the fridge behind the beer. An impossible obstacle for her.
I guess it’s better than lard and Krispy Kremes.
ROTFLMBO!!

Good idea, I should hide mine in the cup holder of the NEW elliptical I bought her, since she AINT using it, she'll never see it there...:flaming23444:
I don't know why she has to always sample, try and use things of mine when I buy them, she does it with everything.. Razors? fuggedaboutit.....

hamsy523
10-05-2019, 10:53 PM
ROTFLMBO!!

Good idea, I should hide mine in the cup holder of the NEW elliptical I bought her, since she AINT using it, she'll never see it there...:flaming23444:
I don't know why she has to always sample, try and use things of mine when I buy them, she does it with everything.. Razors? fuggedaboutit.....

The way my girl keeps eyeballing my Tren I think I may have to start hiding it.

Enigma
10-05-2019, 11:07 PM
The way my girl keeps eyeballing my Tren I think I may have to start hiding it.

Your lady on Tren would be unbeatable. But pleeeeeeez don’t tell her I said that. Dave got pissed at me for using 100 instead of 50mg Tren. Pretty sure he wouldn’t approve.

hamsy523
10-08-2019, 03:02 AM
Your lady on Tren would be unbeatable. But pleeeeeeez don’t tell her I said that. Dave got pissed at me for using 100 instead of 50mg Tren. Pretty sure he wouldn’t approve.

Thank you.
Well physique is it, she is not interested in women’s BBing in which tren would be a must.
And yea Dave talks like he is against Primo and Var. I mean come on, like all his female physique and BBers aren’t running Primo, Var, NPP, etc. lol