PDA

View Full Version : Slightly elevated liver values

BombdotCom
10-02-2019, 04:28 PM
What's up BOP? I'm currently only on a TRT dose of test been off cycle for about two months. Any reason I'd have these slightly elevated values? I take an aromasin here and there to keep e2 regulated. ***** here and there when I cant sleep. How can I get these values back to normal? I have tudca and nac. Any suggestions?https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20191002/7b7c6850abc865e1e439915e015c4815.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

thebear
10-02-2019, 04:33 PM
What was your cycle?

What’s your TRT dose?

Do you give blood regularly?

I am a part time Proctologist and full time Gynecologist [emoji199]

BombdotCom
10-02-2019, 04:35 PM
What was your cycle?

What’s your TRT dose?

Do you give blood regularly?

I am a part time Proctologist and full time Gynecologist [emoji199]Last cyle:

Tbol 50mg first 4 weeks
Test 500mg weeks 1-16
NPP 400mg weeks 1-12
Tren 150mg weeks 12-16

I donate blood every 2 months

TrT is .80ml of 225mg a week

teejey
10-02-2019, 04:35 PM
It's probably from training hard bro. Mine even slightly elevated as well. I also take a xan now and then, I started taking liv52 to see,if it helps on my next set of bloods. The general consensus I've found cuz,I had almost,identical numbers was intense training will raise them.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

BombdotCom
10-02-2019, 04:38 PM
I'm starting a GH and IGF cycle in one week. I'm getting all my ducks in a row before hand.

One Hairy SOB
10-02-2019, 04:46 PM
Honestly with those values I wouldn't even worry at all. Guys like us can see numbers like that from lifting heavy, eating big and not drinking enough water.

If you're that concerned, NAC 800mg - 1200mg and Tudca 500mg per day. Both spilt dosed 12 hours apart.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

BombdotCom
10-02-2019, 04:49 PM
Thanks guys, quick with the responses thats why I love this place!

Bullrush
10-02-2019, 05:36 PM
I personally wouldn't worry about them being like 10 point higher than normal. Personally mine run on avegarge in the 70-80s range , but mine have always been elevated , they go up and down based upon on my cycle , the last test i had in Feb they dropped down into the 50s.. My Dr isn't to to concerned , he will bring up but that his job , now of they went way above my elevated normal than I would be in comcern. Every one is different...

Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk

maxmuscle1
10-02-2019, 05:41 PM
What's up BOP? I'm currently only on a TRT dose of test been off cycle for about two months. Any reason I'd have these slightly elevated values? I take an aromasin here and there to keep e2 regulated. ***** here and there when I cant sleep. How can I get these values back to normal? I have tudca and nac. Any suggestions?https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20191002/7b7c6850abc865e1e439915e015c4815.jpg

I showed the bloodwork to my physician(she specializes in hormones) and she said , age, diet, and AAS use all contributed to your numbers and they are not that bad. She always
recommends liver and cholesterol supplements after she offers the statin(lol). I have a list of each that I use on and off all year. Just pm or email me if you need it.

Max

chadmack282
10-03-2019, 01:03 AM
Honestly with those values I wouldn't even worry at all. Guys like us can see numbers like that from lifting heavy, eating big and not drinking enough water.

If you're that concerned, NAC 800mg - 1200mg and Tudca 500mg per day. Both spilt dosed 12 hours apart.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

I agree with harry sob!

Vision
10-04-2019, 12:27 PM
Actually considering dieting, training and everything else that could dictate the numbers, you're really not in a bad spot..
Anyhow, try this cocktail and if your numbers change.. Its been prove to work for decades..

This is for educational purposes only

Here is some game changing info that many people might not know about, I've been aware of it for some time, but it wasn't until recently (this year) I seen this video from The Doc talking about liver detox and ridding fatty liver, validating the old claims..It was refreshing to hear this and put into better words.

Liver cocktail - choline and inositol (3,000 mg per day of each) and L-methionine (1,500 mg per day).. Every 3 months for fatty liver detox or when running orals..

Listen from 4:09 to 9:20
It's well worth listing too and some of the best info I've heard to date that bonafies this old cocktail that has been recommended over the years..

https://youtu.be/uKxLA8kfIso

BombdotCom
10-04-2019, 12:40 PM
Actually considering dieting, training and everything else that could dictate the numbers, you're really not in a bad spot..
Anyhow, try this cocktail and if your numbers change.. Its been prove to work for decades..

This is for educational purposes only

Here is some game changing info that many people might not know about, I've been aware of it for some time, but it wasn't until recently (this year) I seen this video from The Doc talking about liver detox and ridding fatty liver, validating the old claims..It was refreshing to hear this and put into better words.

Liver cocktail - choline and inositol (3,000 mg per day of each) and L-methionine (1,500 mg per day).. Every 3 months for fatty liver detox or when running orals..

Listen from 4:09 to 9:20
It's well worth listing too and some of the best info I've heard to date that bonafies this old cocktail that has been recommended over the years..

https://youtu.be/uKxLA8kfIsoGoooooddd video thank you