PDA

View Full Version : Second cycle advise

NoMMAdd
10-04-2019, 08:52 AM
I have been cruising on test e for a little over a year now. My cruise dose is 200mg/wk and puts my test levels at roughly 950 ng/dl. I have ran one blast of just 300 mg/wk test e putting my test levels at a little over 1500 ng/dl.
I am considering Test e, Trenbolone, and equipoise for my next blast. My problem is I don't know what would be a good dose to start on. I know regardless I need labs to dial the dose in. I don't want to do crazy high like all the cycles I keep reading. I would prefer to be keeping my test e 200 _300mg/wk and total weekly dose under 600mg. I am thinking 250 mg/wk test e,150mg/EQ, and 200mg/Tren. And aromazin for AI not sure how much but I'll start with 50mg/wk and adjust after blood work.
Can someone that has actually done these together give me some advice.
I added EQ solely for the benefits it supposedly yields to Collagen Synthesis as Testosterone E causes a slight reduction in it. For those unaware Collagen is a protein that exists in connective tissue. That is tendons, ligaments and skin. Testosterone does not stimulate collagen production in any way, and*decreases mRNA.
Deca (nandrolone) has long been ‘known’ to increase collagen synthesis and used for this purpose. EQ (boldenone) also increases GH. In doing my research, there’s an article being cited again and again from 2005. It has no citations, and I can’t find any evidence to back up the claims and the numbers used of ~350% increase in collagen synthesis. But I see it time and again being passed off as fact on boards.

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk

Primemuscle
10-04-2019, 11:22 AM
Seems like you have your dosages decided so I’m not sure why you’re asking...

As for gear it’s truly dependent upon how you respond to the compounds. So if you feel 300mg of test per week for your blast helped you get where you want to be. Then stick to your methodology and go from there.

But since you kind of asked: test, tren & eq is a great stack. However on my blast I ran:

1g test E
800mg-1g EQ
350mg tren A

In my opinion I’d run EQ a bit higher. Like 300-400mg especially if you’re going to run tren which is 10x more potent at 200mg. 150mg EQ would be ‘cruise’ dosage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

solocom
10-04-2019, 01:11 PM
I like your approach to keeping dosages low. I've run multiple low dose test cycles using other compounds at a higher dose, and had great results. I do agree with Prime that EQ should probably be a little higher. It's very mild. Adding that in with tren does help with not being able to breath from tren. Tren is a compound that you can see insane results from at a very low dose. I've run it as low as 100mg/week with excellent results. I suppose some guys need more, but why not start with the lowest effective dose? I prefer to keep my tren doses low because the sides aren't as bad. Otherwise tren is almost unbearable for me. Good luck brother!

Sent from my BLN-L24 using Tapatalk

NoMMAdd
10-05-2019, 12:07 AM
Thanks for the advice. It's always nice having a community of experienced people to consult this stuff with.
I guess I'll change Tren to 100 and bump EQ to 250 then.

Primemuscle
10-05-2019, 12:25 AM
Thanks for the advice. It's always nice having a community of experienced people to consult this stuff with.
I guess I'll change Tren to 100 and bump EQ to 250 then.

Give this a try: do tren 150 & EQ 300 + test 300

I think that’ll be a good ratio as well as dosage per compound wise for you. Still under a gram total too. Only 750mg total per week. That’s very moderate with a 3 compound stack

NoMMAdd
10-05-2019, 01:46 AM
Give this a try: do tren 150 & EQ 300 + test 300

I think that’ll be a good ratio as well as dosage per compound wise for you. Still under a gram total too. Only 750mg total per week. That’s very moderate with a 3 compound stack

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkSure can't wait to start this blast and doing a 20 rep squat program.

Primemuscle
10-05-2019, 09:23 AM
Sure can't wait to start this blast and doing a 20 rep squat program.

No doubt man keep us posted with how your next cycle goes. Hope we were able to help some..

20’s are always fun. Dirty 30’s will change your life :P

solocom
10-05-2019, 07:35 PM
Sure can't wait to start this blast and doing a 20 rep squat program.

Sent from my LG-H918 using TapatalkYeah, have fun man. I think you'll be impressed with that cycle, even at low doses.

Sent from my BLN-L24 using Tapatalk

Enigma
10-05-2019, 11:12 PM
I think 600-750 test, 600 Eq and 150 Tren is pretty conservative but also the max I would consider too. I look at gear like makeup on a chick. If she looks good without it, a little make a big difference. Troweling that shit on by the jar full goes the other way.

joko123
10-05-2019, 11:39 PM
You seem like you’ve given this a lot of thought and done a lot of research which is nice to see. I’m not sure why we suggesting tren for a second run. Lastly everyone’s response to drugs is different I hate EQ for myself personally, just not my favorite drug.

NoMMAdd
10-07-2019, 04:24 PM
You seem like you’ve given this a lot of thought and done a lot of research which is nice to see. I’m not sure why we suggesting tren for a second run. Lastly everyone’s response to drugs is different I hate EQ for myself personally, just not my favorite drug.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk I believe it's important to research anything we put in our body to understand what we are doing. Also no one here suggested Tren for my second run. I decided on it myself. After all my research it was either Tren or Masterson. Only suggested I mildly modify my dose of Tren and EQ.

joko123
10-07-2019, 04:27 PM
I believe it's important to research anything we put in our body to understand what we are doing. Also no one here suggested Tren for my second run. I decided on it myself. After all my research it was either Tren or Only suggested I mildly modify my dose of Tren and EQ.

I’m you’re setting on tren ace I think 150mg a week will do you nicely. I remember reading a Dante Trudell article I believe he added red 15mg a day or every couple days a noticed a difference in body composition

Tingainz
10-09-2019, 03:13 AM
Just my 2 cents...i would try tren and test together.... then test and eq together.... that way you know how you respond to these compounds... either way good luck and enjoy

IRISHOAK
10-09-2019, 03:21 AM
Pm me brother. Ill walk you through it before you start.