PDA

View Full Version : Testing igf1 lr3

Cmack053
10-05-2019, 07:32 PM
So i have TPs igf1 lr3. Each vial is 1mg. Is there a protocol for testing igf or do i just do an IM shot of a vial 3 hours before like gh?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Cmack053
10-08-2019, 03:02 AM
Bump

BombdotCom
10-10-2019, 01:47 AM
So i have TPs igf1 lr3. Each vial is 1mg. Is there a protocol for testing igf or do i just do an IM shot of a vial 3 hours before like gh?

Sent from my SM-N950U using TapatalkI'm interested also. It has a 24 hour half life so I think if you use it consistently itll raise your igf and it will stay up while on a cycle.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Pharmaca
10-10-2019, 01:53 AM
IGF1-lr3 can't be detected in a regular serum IGF1 test, the reason is that the IGF1-lrs molecule is different then the endogenous IGF1, so can't be monitored by the ELISA tests.

The effect of real ************** grade IGF1-lr3 is quote prominent. You'll usually some quick gains of 2-4lbs of dry muscles (which may sum in 4-8lbs of pure muscle in 4 weeks cycle (some of it is of course intracellular extra fluids), if the dosage exceeds 50-100mcg a mild (easy to control) hypoglycemia may be felt, and noticeable pumps and more dense and veined appearance is achieved.

BombdotCom
10-10-2019, 02:06 AM
IGF1-lr3 can't be detected in a regular serum IGF1 test, the reason is that the IGF1-lrs molecule is different then the endogenous IGF1, so can't be monitored by the ELISA tests.

The effect of real ************** grade IGF1-lr3 is quote prominent. You'll usually some quick gains of 2-4lbs of dry muscles (which may sum in 4-8lbs of pure muscle in 4 weeks cycle (some of it is of course intracellular extra fluids), if the dosage exceeds 50-100mcg a mild (easy to control) hypoglycemia may be felt, and noticeable pumps and more dense and veined appearance is achieved.Good info!

Cmack053
10-10-2019, 06:21 AM
So does igf1 lr3 not raise your serum igf?

Pharmaca
10-10-2019, 01:24 PM
So does igf1 lr3 not raise your serum igf?

No it won't

Pharmaca
10-12-2019, 05:59 PM
We run a special BOGO on the Somedin (IGF1-lr3 and IGF1-DES), so as many members may trial and post.

Available for 2-3 days ********

MarineOnGear92
11-01-2019, 12:21 PM
Can you elaborate bro, why wont it raise your serum levels ? does it behave like regular gear? in the sense that it actually suppresses serum levels because of the addition of exogenous stimulus.

Pharmaca
11-01-2019, 10:35 PM
The endogenous IGF1 which our body secrets is a different molecule then the IGF1-lr3. the tests check the IGF1 (regular molecule) levels and are not designed to detect the IGF1-lr3 molecule

Cmack053
11-02-2019, 05:14 PM
Makes sense. Sucks we cant test for efficiency though. Gotta trust your source i guess.

Advanced Pharma | Advanced Pharmaceutical (http://www.advancedphar.ma)

Pharmaca
11-02-2019, 09:59 PM
A HPLC test will asses all te info one needs to know, if any of my customers like to test us randomly and anonymously I'm in

MarineOnGear92
11-04-2019, 06:08 PM
Thanks man.

Pharmaca
11-09-2019, 04:00 AM
The effect of quality IGF1 if taken in a proper dosage is quite pronounced. Users reports on 4-10lbs of lean mass within weeks (even if hit a plateau with regular AAS/GH protocols). The metabolism is also noticeable effected, especially the ability of the body to process and utilize carbs.

chadmack282
11-09-2019, 10:42 PM
The effect of quality IGF1 if taken in a proper dosage is quite pronounced. Users reports on 4-10lbs of lean mass within weeks (even if hit a plateau with regular AAS/GH protocols). The metabolism is also noticeable effected, especially the ability of the body to process and utilize carbs.

So what is the proper dosage?

chadmack282
11-09-2019, 10:48 PM
Makes sense. Sucks we cant test for efficiency though. Gotta trust your source i guess.

Advanced ****** | Advanced ************** (http://www.advancedphar.ma)

U get a couple kits of the western biotech igf-lr3 & i can personally guarenty from my own experience that u will b able to tell the difference in your muscle recover from 1 day to the next.
If u do purchase some & disagree with my experience u can send the remaining to me & i will dispose of it properly so u will not have to worry about.
I am a Team 1st kinda guy ;-) !!

Cmack053
11-10-2019, 12:52 AM
So what is the proper dosage?I was taking 100mcg post workout only on workout days

chadmack282
11-10-2019, 05:47 AM
I was taking 100mcg post workout only on workout days

Advanced ****** | Advanced ************** (http://www.advancedphar.ma)

Did u gain 4-10lbs of lean muscle mass in a few weeks.
I definately had Way better muscle recover & beleive in the product but at 65mcg post work it did not put close to 10lb

Pharmaca
11-15-2019, 04:18 AM
I definately had Way better muscle recover & beleive in the product but at 65mcg post work it did not put close to 10lb

Some of the muscle gains are attributed to fluids gains, how ever unlike with some steroids this is intracellular water gains. IGF1 is a known trigger to heyperplasia (creation of new muscle cells) hence the majority of the gains with IGF1 are easily maintained. This unique product is practically alters your genetics

Pharmaca
11-16-2019, 10:53 PM
Concerning IGF1, I have always advised to combine it for most purposes with GH (as long as the budget permits of course), these two items has a distinct synergistic effect.
GH may also be tested effectively (both GH and IGF1 serum tests), so you may asses the effect of it properly

Cmack053
11-16-2019, 10:58 PM
I definately had Way better muscle recover & beleive in the product but at 65mcg post work it did not put close to 10lbIm not really sure what i gained specifically because of the igf but im sure it did its part to help.

BombdotCom
11-16-2019, 11:22 PM
Concerning IGF1, I have always advised to combine it for most purposes with GH (as long as the budget permits of course), these two items has a distinct synergistic effect.
GH may also be tested effectively (both GH and IGF1 serum tests), so you may asses the effect of it properlyHow would you time it if you were using both gh and igf 1 lr3?

Cmack053
11-16-2019, 11:24 PM
I was doing gh in am. Gh before workout. Igf right after workout

Pharmaca
11-16-2019, 11:46 PM
How would you time it if you were using both gh and igf 1 lr3?

The protocol Cmack053 suggested is a classic one. But you should trial and error and find the best protocol based on your individual circumstances, there is no clinical scientific evidence yet to any protocol for athletes of course

I would aim to use the GH twice a day, on an empty stomach (at least 45 mins before meal). The IGF1-lr3 is usually used pre the largest meal of the day, but many will find it effective to use it preworkout and simply replenish with EAA and simple carbs like Vitargo during workout

BombdotCom
11-16-2019, 11:48 PM
The protocol Cmacl053 suggested is a classic one. But there are many options, and you should trial and error based on your individual circumstances

I would aim to use the GH twice a day, on an empty stomach (at least 45 mins before meal). The IGF1-lr3 is usually used pre the largest meal of the day, but many will find it effective to use it preworkout and simply replenish with EAA and simple carbs like Vitargo during workout

I've been doing GH first thing in the morning. IGF pre workout (50 grams of carbs in my pre) then GH before bed

Pharmaca
11-21-2019, 03:30 AM
I've been doing GH first thing in the morning. IGF pre workout (50 grams of carbs in my pre) then GH before bed

This is a proven effective protocol, keep us updated with your results

JJ14
01-04-2020, 10:50 PM

Sent from my SM-N950U using TapatalkThis is the exact reason why I dont mess with it cant test for it. I've tried it from 3 different sources that guys raved about but it did absolutely nothing. I prob was just injecting water not to mention if your on cycle more than likely it's all the other compounds your on that your feeling. Sources try to get over with the stuff we can test for nevermind the stuff we cant test for.
It's really hard to get and very expensive but almost every source sells it and i highly doubt that shit is even real but they will tell you it is [emoji1781] so I guess you gotta take there word for it lol.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk