PDA

View Full Version : GOOD SUPPLEMENT STUDIES FOR LIVER

maxmuscle1
10-07-2019, 09:19 PM
Gluthianone study results:

Treatment with glutathione significantly improved ALT levels. In addition, CAP values were significantly reduced in ALT responders. Our pilot study suggests that oral administration of glutathione supports hepatic metabolism and improves NAFLD. To elucidate the mechanism behind the beneficial effects of glutathione, further studies that examine the incorporation of orally administrated glutathione into the liver and the effects on the host redox system using stable isotope-labeled glutathione and animal models are required. Large-scale clinical trials are necessary to confirm the therapeutic effects of glutathione. I use 2 grams

Tudca study:

Serum ALT, AST and ALP levels in TUDCA(750mg)group and AST levels in UDCA group were significantly reduced as compared with baseline (P<0.05). Levels were lowered significantly in TUDCA.

NAC Study:

N-acetylcysteine can improve liver function in patients with elevated liver enzymes. Better results may be achievable in a longer follow up studies. I use 600mg

Alexisdalton1230
10-07-2019, 09:53 PM
Which one would you recommend taking on a daily basis even when your not doing orals just injections, to help in keeping liver clean and functioning perfect? Great info thanks what do you recommend for kidneys my egfr numbers dropped and creatine went up while using sarms never no issues until i used sarms GW and Rad 140.

maxmuscle1
10-07-2019, 09:55 PM
I like Tudca all the time. 30% silymarin(milk thistle) is also something I use all the time.

Max