PDA

View Full Version : Cycle input

jbstafford290
10-08-2019, 02:43 AM
What's up brothers? Glad to see everyone is doing good. I'm just curious of what you guys think of my cycle I just started yesterday. Going to run 400 dhb and 500 (mast e, test, primo blend for 15 weeks or so. Plus first 5 weeks taking anavar. I like to cut in winter time and I'll probably increase as needed. Last blast I used dhb and had some really great results on it. First time using a primo blend but I've had about 7 blast of other gear and was cruising on test before I started this current one. I appreciate the BOP family so much and glad the brotherhood is still going stronger!

jbstafford290
10-13-2019, 03:49 AM
So far no pip and I'll loving how I'm feeling right. Its only been a week so I know it's all in my head but I feel great. I'm probably going to use the anavar the last few weeks . Hell i should have made a log of this but no one has responded

joko123
10-13-2019, 04:13 AM
Yeah man nothing wrong with what you have laid out sounds like a nice run

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pcushion
10-13-2019, 07:59 AM
Looks good to me man.

JohnMcc
10-13-2019, 12:41 PM
Can we get some stats on you, how long do you normally take off between cycles, how long you been training, etc? It's nice to always get a background to go with people laid out cycles to make sense of everything. Hope you best with your cycle though bro.

jbstafford290
10-13-2019, 02:44 PM
34 yr old been lifting for 15 yrs or so. I've been cruising for 15 weeks after last blast. Last blast was test and deca. Have probably 8 cycles under my belt. I ran DHB last winter and had great results with it. This is my first time running primo tho. I'm 5 10' currently weighing 184 lbs. Gained 3lbs first week.

animal23
10-13-2019, 03:25 PM
More than enough gear to cut. I would look at your diet and hopefully have recent bloods

Idk why you would have to add more gear. Not sure what else you would add, unless your thinking of something to dry you out more

Let's see your diet and cardio plan

jbstafford290
10-13-2019, 09:07 PM
More than enough gear to cut. I would look at your diet and hopefully have recent bloods

Idk why you would have to add more gear. Not sure what else you would add, unless your thinking of something to dry you out more

Let's see your diet and cardio plan

That's the problem animal. I eat pretty much what I want but I do eat pretty clean. Oatmil and boil eggs every morning protein shake post workout. Cardio is something I have to start to do. Never have been consistent with it. I will keep you guys updated

animal23
10-13-2019, 09:41 PM
That's the problem animal. I eat pretty much what I want but I do eat pretty clean. Oatmil and boil eggs every morning protein shake post workout. Cardio is something I have to start to do. Never have been consistent with it. I will keep you guys updated

Diet is the key brotha! You got to stay consistent every day so you know what's working. You could be eating an extra 1000 calories here in there. Take all the gear you want, but it won't out work a bad diet. Just being real with ya man

thebear
10-13-2019, 09:51 PM
By the sound of the no PiP, I know where you got your DHB [emoji848]

I am a part time Proctologist and full time Gynecologist [emoji199]

jrock645
10-13-2019, 09:56 PM
34 yr old been lifting for 15 yrs or so. I've been cruising for 15 weeks after last blast. Last blast was test and deca. Have probably 8 cycles under my belt. I ran DHB last winter and had great results with it. This is my first time running primo tho. I'm 5 10' currently weighing 184 lbs. Gained 3lbs first week.

What kinda results did you get with the DHB? I’m running it on my cut in January. Hope it’s as good as advertised.

jbstafford290
10-13-2019, 10:10 PM
I know I got to get a diet and stick to it. The DHB is 50 mgs. The results were lean mass and muscles were more dense and vascular. Basically tren without the sides