PDA

View Full Version : SPARTA USA COMPROMISED

Violator
10-10-2019, 06:36 PM
Anyone else having trouble getting into contact with Leo?
ive emailed 2 emails of his and haven’t heard back. I’m waiting to place an order haven’t ordered yet.

cyberninja
10-10-2019, 07:16 PM
Yeah I’ve been waiting for weeks telling me almost open....finally after last nights no response, I went to another sponsor. Fastest service I’ve ever had on here. Time is precious and spending all day or days or weeks to get an order in is a bit much

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

animal23
10-10-2019, 07:30 PM
Anyone else having trouble getting into contact with Leo?
ive emailed 2 emails of his and haven’t heard back. I’m waiting to place an order haven’t ordered yet.

Same man

madhungarian
10-10-2019, 08:42 PM
Yeah I’ve been waiting for weeks telling me almost open....finally after last nights no response, I went to another sponsor. Fastest service I’ve ever had on here. Time is precious and spending all day or days or weeks to get an order in is a bit much

In this day and age and with some of these sponsors, you can order and have it in 3 or 4 days. No need to be waiting a week or two just for a response.

Violator
10-10-2019, 09:29 PM
In this day and age and with some of these sponsors, you can order and have it in 3 or 4 days. No need to be waiting a week or two just for a response.

Only problem he’s one of the only sponsors I’ve seen ******** carrying accutane

Dont wanna be old
10-10-2019, 09:59 PM
DO NOT CONTACT THEM !!
DWBO

joko123
10-10-2019, 10:00 PM
DO NOT CONTACT THEM !!
DWBO

Did I miss it they went MIA ?

Dont wanna be old
10-10-2019, 10:20 PM
Compromised and trying to disappear before too much is made public.
Happened today !!
DWBO

animal23
10-10-2019, 10:30 PM
Happened today !!
DWBO

So many different way you can take that

NightHawkDC2
10-10-2019, 10:32 PM
Happened today !!
DWBO

Shit. Best service I've had!

Hopefully they can resurrect.

TiredandHot
10-10-2019, 10:57 PM
Happened today !!
DWBO
DWBO is correct. Sparta has been on SST for a while and an announcement was made. Do not contact them.

Violator
10-10-2019, 10:59 PM
DO NOT CONTACT THEM !!
DWBO

Should any of us be worried that did email him??

TiredandHot
10-10-2019, 11:06 PM
Should any of us be worried that did email him??
Word I got was that LE raided his house. If someone were to have emailed recently before sparta deleted past emails, there's a chance. However, doubt they're concerned with every end user but I could be wrong.

joko123
10-10-2019, 11:09 PM
DWBO is correct. Sparta has been on SST for a while and an announcement was made. Do not contact them.

SST?

IRISHOAK
10-10-2019, 11:31 PM
FUCK

Bullrush
10-10-2019, 11:31 PM
SST?

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkAnother Forum.

TiredandHot
10-11-2019, 12:01 AM
SST?

Steroid source talk. He's been on there a while.

IRISHOAK
10-11-2019, 12:06 AM
I checked Sst ....subforum is closed ... Thread s are closed but viewable... but I didnt see any announcement

IRISHOAK
10-11-2019, 12:08 AM
Burn any wickrs or emails with them. I just cleared ALL messages from everybody on both. Both empty. That sucks. Leo was a really solid dude.

cyberninja
10-11-2019, 12:53 AM
That hacker was claiming on another page that he ordered from Sparta and had it sent to the fbi if I’m remembering correct. Super fucked up! I was trying for a week to order. So I should erase all emails? Sent and received?

madhungarian
10-11-2019, 01:05 AM
That hacker was claiming on another page that he ordered from Sparta and had it sent to the fbi if I’m remembering correct. Super fucked up! I was trying for a week to order. So I should erase all emails? Sent and received?

In my opinion, you can't be to careful man. It's just cash if you lose what you sent and that's a lot better than your freedom. Again, just my opinion but I'd be erasing.

cyberninja
10-11-2019, 01:07 AM
I hadn’t sent a recent order...just kept emailing to see if they were open yet...but I’ve ordered before, months ago...

RussianBot
10-11-2019, 01:33 AM
Well SHIT!

MrsBot
10-11-2019, 01:35 AM
Damn that sucks, love Leo!

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Weapon X
10-11-2019, 01:39 AM
Suddenly I’m hungry for pancakes

Damn that sucks, love Leo!

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Shawn4425
10-11-2019, 04:09 AM
I just got am email from Leo yesterday. He was telling me he couldn't do WU for an order

Edit it was Wednesday
Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

animal23
10-11-2019, 09:50 AM
Happened today !!
DWBO

Can you give us details once you know more

JJ14
10-11-2019, 10:43 AM

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkIt dosent matter if you erase emails the feds can retrieve that info. If they get the phone or computer your fucked its 2019 and is almost impossible to get away with anything dealing with electronic devices. They use the software forensic data retrieval, Oxygen Forensic and AccessData. Even if you do a factor reset on your phone it dosent matter. Same with these secure emails they are not secure at all it's all bullshit.

Everybody be safe.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

DubleDizzle
10-11-2019, 11:00 AM
Holy fuck.

BE WHO YOU ARE AND BE IT WELL !

Big Joe
10-11-2019, 12:18 PM
Damm is this for real?

ISYMFS
10-11-2019, 05:50 PM
I just got am email from Leo yesterday. He was telling me he couldn't do WU for an order

Edit it was Wednesday
Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

I have seen him post - no WU - at least several months ago if not here then def on another board so this isn't new not sure if they shut him down or he opted out for security reasons.

Primemuscle
10-11-2019, 09:20 PM
Dam that’s a shame. Too bad for Sparta. Sorry to hear that

Norskk
10-11-2019, 11:15 PM
Dam that’s a shame. Too bad for Sparta. Sorry to hear that

Too bad for me too.. I made a decent sized order with them on the 9th, sent them my money and now they are nowhere to be found.

Primemuscle
10-11-2019, 11:20 PM
Too bad for me too.. I made a decent sized order with them on the 9th, sent them my money and now they are nowhere to be found.

That’s terrible. Sorry to hear that bro

9TMARE
10-11-2019, 11:27 PM
Not good my man! Hopefully something happens of this

cyberninja
10-11-2019, 11:36 PM
You were in contact with him on the 9th, or you just did it without speaking? Hope he’s ok, and I hope you get taken care of. Leo is a great guy! When I got scammed by a former sponsor he really took care of me and went the extra mile. I was super close to being in your exact situation, but no response, so I went with another sponsor. I’m sorry bro that shit sucks

Norskk
10-12-2019, 12:01 AM
You were in contact with him on the 9th, or you just did it without speaking? Hope he’s ok, and I hope you get taken care of. Leo is a great guy! When I got scammed by a former sponsor he really took care of me and went the extra mile. I was super close to being in your exact situation, but no response, so I went with another sponsor. I’m sorry bro that shit sucks

I actually talked to him on the 8th and 9th. Everything seemed just like any other time I ordered from him. When I didnt get a new tracking number in informed deliver by the second day I new something was up and found this thread. He always had tracking in informed delivery the next day by afternoon any other time.

cyberninja
10-12-2019, 12:24 AM
Damn guess we’ll have to wait for the lowdown

solocom
10-12-2019, 12:33 AM
That sucks. Thanks for the info dwbo. Hope he's okay.

Sent from my BLN-L24 using Tapatalk

IRISHOAK
10-12-2019, 12:52 AM
I actually talked to him on the 8th and 9th. Everything seemed just like any other time I ordered from him. When I didnt get a new tracking number in informed deliver by the second day I new something was up and found this thread. He always had tracking in informed delivery the next day by afternoon any other time.

Everything was fine until the 10th. I was good friends with Leo. It sucks that you lost an order but Leo probably just lost his entire LIFE. I'd rather lose an order and wake up in my own bed than be in his place and be in custody and facing years in prison. Put things in perspective and count yourself lucky.

IRON_PROPHET
10-12-2019, 11:16 AM
Sorry for my lack of posts. Just do not make any contact. Delete any information shared in your end.... Cover your own ass...move on. Leo was a great brother to me, and I'm not too sure what's going on. I've just been told that. So I share the same.

Sent from my LGL163BL using Tapatalk

IRON_PROPHET
10-12-2019, 11:16 AM

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkJust like terrorist groups. This "hacker" will claim anyone and everyone who goes down. Just know that.

Sent from my LGL163BL using Tapatalk

Dnewell2004
10-12-2019, 09:58 PM
Hate to see this kind of stuff. Never talked to Leo but from what I read he was a good dude and was always here for the Brotherhood. I hope it all works out for him and his family.

But I do have a question. If they have his phone or computer what stops LE from getting on BOP or any board for that matter and getting info? I've wondered that for minute.

Hope everyone stays safe!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Patton
10-12-2019, 10:04 PM
This is crazy. All these things should be legal. Should be everyone's choice what they put in their bodies. Its not like people are going to inject some test and crash their car. I hope the guy gets off easy.

Chandlerjohnson325
10-12-2019, 11:00 PM
This fucking blows he was legit it as it
Comes all his gear was on point fucking sucks ass a lot of the other sponsors are pretty good but in my opinion his gear was the best your money is gonna get you as close as coming straight from a ************** company found it to be dosed well and lots of the compounds worked wonderfully compared to some other sponsors stuff! Hope they get it sorted out

Chandlerjohnson325
10-12-2019, 11:04 PM
This fucking blows he was legit it as it
Comes all his gear was on point fucking sucks ass a lot of the other sponsors are pretty good but in my opinion his gear was the best your money is gonna get you as close as coming straight from a ************** company found it to be dosed well and lots of the compounds worked wonderfully compared to some other sponsors stuff! Hope they get it sorted out

Just in case someone takes this post the wrong way. I’m in NO way shape or form bashing the other sponsors on this board! I’m just speaking in general. There are loads of great ones to work with on BOP I’m just generally speaking just in case that post hurt anyone’s feelings. I’m sure you guys knew what I meant! I love the Brotherhood

Dnewell2004
10-12-2019, 11:27 PM
Just in case someone takes this post the wrong way. I’m in NO way shape or form bashing the other sponsors on this board! I’m just speaking in general. There are loads of great ones to work with on BOP I’m just generally speaking just in case that post hurt anyone’s feelings. I’m sure you guys knew what I meant! I love the Brotherhood

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkI'm sure everyone has their favorites.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

animal23
10-13-2019, 07:11 PM
DWOB, you have any information or any news articles you can provide?

JRam
10-13-2019, 08:27 PM
This is the most recent steroid bust I could find online : https://www.poconorecord.com/news/20191004/police-net-250k-in-drugs-at-stroud-township-bust.

animal23
10-13-2019, 08:51 PM
This is the most recent steroid bust I could find online : https://www.poconorecord.com/news/20191004/police-net-250k-in-drugs-at-stroud-township-bust.

Link doesn't work

animal23
10-13-2019, 08:56 PM

I found it. The dates don't add up

MrBash
10-13-2019, 09:43 PM
Ya I just looked it up.. this happened on the 3rd. And apparently someone had contact with him on the 9th.. so either this isn’t the one or if people were having dealing with him till the 9th you may have not been talking to Leo at all... ??? And if money was sent beware of any delivery you get. Just my opinion... I hate to see people get fucked up.. they have a lot to loose . Way more than a customer. Either way another one bites the dust...

thebear
10-13-2019, 09:58 PM
Ya I just looked it up.. this happened on the 3rd. And apparently someone had contact with him on the 9th.. so either this isn’t the one or if people were having dealing with him till the 9th you may have not been talking to Leo at all... ??? And if money was sent beware of any delivery you get. Just my opinion... I hate to see people get fucked up.. they have a lot to loose . Way more than a customer. Either way another one bites the dust...

Personally I would delete his email, all emails, wickr etc to be safe. If something is delivered, ignore it and scope the area for a bit. I never keep any emails or wickr messages in those apps. Always be preventative.

I am a part time Proctologist and full time Gynecologist [emoji199]

TiredandHot
10-14-2019, 12:51 AM
Still no update from mods on SST. When they post, I'll update here if not already made public.

JRam
10-14-2019, 01:09 PM

Agreed.

TiredandHot
10-15-2019, 11:12 PM
Below is what was posted on SST. It's not what I heard thru a legit source of info.

Last week the mod team was contacted and advised that SpartaUSA appeared to be unreachable through regular channels. As a precaution, we attempted to reach Sparta personally and were unable to do so. Based on our inability to reach the source following a member’s complaint, we have closed Sparta’s thread until further notice. In light of Sparta’s unannounced disappearance, FusionLabs requested that we also close his thread until he feels comfortable that it is safe to continue. At this time there is no indication that Sparta has disappeared due to any one reason. Some will always insist on speculating but the moderator team will continue to abstain from presenting conclusions without properly supported evidence

At this time the moderator team will remind members that the procurement of AAS within your borders often continues to be a precarious task. As always, members should only place orders they feel comfortable with losing. Unfortunately the nature of this business is such that a source’s otherwise spotless record can quickly become of little assurance to a prospective customer in the event of an exit scam or intervention by law enforcement.

While both Sparta and Fusion’s threads were immediately closed when the moderator team received notice, we will continue to monitor events as they transpire and, ideally, resume membership for both sources should we see fit. At this time we still advise members to not try to reach out and place orders with these sources, as the safety of our members will always be our top priority.

Hunter3825
10-16-2019, 12:32 AM
If we ordered on the 9th does anyone think there would be a slight chance we would still receive what we ordered?

TiredandHot
10-16-2019, 12:47 AM
If we ordered on the 9th does anyone think there would be a slight chance we would still receive what we ordered?

No, consider it a loss and buy elsewhere.

thebear
10-16-2019, 12:50 AM

This is your only post! Hmmm [emoji848]

I am a part time Proctologist and full time Gynecologist [emoji199]

Hunter3825
10-16-2019, 12:54 AM
Sorry I’m more of a bystander and just read what others say. But I’ve ordered from Leo for a few months now. Really decent guy, sucks that I’m out about 1k.

IRISHOAK
10-16-2019, 01:53 AM
Sorry I’m more of a bystander and just read what others say. But I’ve ordered from Leo for a few months now. Really decent guy, sucks that I’m out about 1k.

That sucks. It sucks worse for Leo though. You can get money back but not time or freedom. It seems like he disappeared as of the 10th so I doubt he had the chance to send you. Not his fault obviously though. I usually order my packs in smaller increments for this reason. You never know.

Riggs
10-16-2019, 02:42 AM
Everything was fine until the 10th. I was good friends with Leo. It sucks that you lost an order but Leo probably just lost his entire LIFE. I'd rather lose an order and wake up in my own bed than be in his place and be in custody and facing years in prison. Put things in perspective and count yourself lucky.

Very disappointed to hear this. I wish him the best. This is a horrible thing to hear.

I've seen an entire family be ripped apart only to come on BOP and have guys bitching about a lost $300 order. Man was that hard to keep my mouth shut.

I've seen scary times too and you MUST take inventory on the tiniest of details and never EVER forget them. Whatever it was it was unexpected no doubt that's all I'm gonna say in that regard. Didn't know much about Leo or know him on a personal level but he is a good guy from what I've heard.

Sourcing is an EXTREMELY HARD life and I've been blown away how it's usually the nice guys who get cuffed up. The hard nosed business men who generally speaking are dicks and need a reputable, liked and respected rep to be the face of the brand usually have staying power. This sucks and I absolutely hate it.

BOP can create a false sense of security guys pls be aware of this and never lose focus. I've learned so much and you can damn well rest assured that I'm taking notes right now too. Truth be told Flex sponsored logs were stopped a while back for safety reasons and I'm thinking you'll not see any more giveaways and contests too. We must always be moving forward, adapting and focused on safety for all of BOP and it's members.

Remember you can always ask questions and chit chat via pm away from prying eyes too not just here on the open board

Pls learn from this guy's and use it to be safer and better. We call this the AAS game but in reality it's not at all a fucking game. Entire families can be destroyed.

Hunter3825
10-16-2019, 02:44 AM
That sucks. It sucks worse for Leo though. You can get money back but not time or freedom. It seems like he disappeared as of the 10th so I doubt he had the chance to send you. Not his fault obviously though. I usually order my packs in smaller increments for this reason. You never know.

Very true and I obviously learned a new lesson

Jaggs91
05-27-2020, 04:44 AM
Lame

kennyeast
02-10-2021, 05:27 PM
I heard they make a little rebranding. Perhaps, work only online now.