PDA

View Full Version : Natural supps for prolactin

Dnewell2004
10-11-2019, 03:51 PM
Outside of caber and bromo are there any supps that can lower prolactin. I've searched the forum and saw where possibly vitamin e and b6 can help just didn't know what else. When I go back to the Endo doc I'm gonna ask about caber because the bromo make me too nauseous to function.

DubleDizzle
10-11-2019, 04:34 PM
B-6 is suppose to work. I take it

BE WHO YOU ARE AND BE IT WELL !

Enigma
10-14-2019, 04:23 PM
Maybe Species Testolyze? Since prolactin is related to imbalances of estrogens, etc., Testolyze is supposed to balance out all the important hormones we have issues with. My clients who cannot take exogenous testosterone like it.

Use: coach25 for 25% off their website.

sandman3573
10-14-2019, 05:04 PM
P5P

IRISHOAK
10-14-2019, 05:24 PM
Maybe Species Testolyze? Since prolactin is related to imbalances of estrogens, etc., Testolyze is supposed to balance out all the important hormones we have issues with. My clients who cannot take exogenous testosterone like it.

Use: coach25 for 25% off their website.

Would that help for someone who is injecting exogenous hormones? Rhetorical.

D...
Ive researched the hell of this topic before, caber is the only reasonable solution for the type of prolactin spikes you get from AAS. Fortunately there are sponsors here that offer it in case the doc wont.

thebear
10-14-2019, 05:51 PM
I have researched and tired. They all say they do, just like all ways and supps to Inc T but they don’t.

Caber and bromo are the best options.

BUT, don’t forget the why. If your on tren, deca etc they increase it. Remove the source and Pl should go down over time.

PL can only flourish in an estrogen rich environment. Remember that. Got that from Riggs [emoji6] Search it as he has talked about it MANY times.

I am a part time Proctologist and full time Gynecologist [emoji199]

Dnewell2004
10-14-2019, 06:41 PM
I have researched and tired. They all say they do, just like all ways and supps to Inc T but they don’t.

Caber and bromo are the best options.

BUT, don’t forget the why. If your on tren, deca etc they increase it. Remove the source and Pl should go down over time.

PL can only flourish in an estrogen rich environment. Remember that. Got that from Riggs [emoji6] Search it as he has talked about it MANY times.

I am a part time Proctologist and full time Gynecologist [emoji199]I will look it up. Thanks....but my levels were high even before gear and I haven't taken anything other than 250mg test c a week and 1 cycle of var. Doc gave me bromo but I'm gonna ask about caber at my next appt. But I will search riggs' posts.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

thebear
10-14-2019, 06:46 PM
I will look it up. Thanks....but my levels were high even before gear and I haven't taken anything other than 250mg test c a week and 1 cycle of var. Doc gave me bromo but I'm gonna ask about caber at my next appt. But I will search riggs' posts.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Same thing happened to me. After MRIs etc they found I have 2 pituitary micro adenomas which our my prolactin through the roof!

But remember, Pl only flourishes in an estrogen rich environment. Even though lower dose you could be aromatizing and, you could have been prior to TRT.

I am a part time Proctologist and full time Gynecologist [emoji199]

Enigma
10-14-2019, 07:02 PM
Bromo gave me a super wicked headache. I think that’s why people pretty much just use caber. I was using bromo prophylactically based on being scared of prolactin because of what I read about 19-Nors. I don’t take any meds prophylactically any more.
Luckily I’m not a big converted or ever experienced prolactin issues.

As far as Testolyze helping someone on gear? Dave says it works, but he also is selling it. I will say I haven’t found anything he sells to be some useless product to fill his pockets.
If a guy is on gear and doesn’t want to pop a bunch of pills “just in case”, hopefully expecting this “nutritional supplement” to work is a worth gamble over meds at a couple bucks a day or so.

I always equate spending a few bucks to avoid a greater expense, e.g. spending less on supps v. gyno surgery, to when I raced. My bike was Austrian and very expensive to fix. Crashing because I didn’t want to spend $250 on a new tire is just stupid.

Woods
10-14-2019, 07:08 PM
P5P,zinc and vitamin E. 2 of each everyday 1 in am 1 in pm plus keep E under control also.